This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

Chapter Twenty-Five

3.8K 185 143
By breezyskonfuzed

Surprise ☺

"C'mere, Mama!" D'Sean cheeses as he wiggles his fingers at his daughter, a chuckle escaping his lips as he watches her smile.

"Da....da..."She babbles as she walks over to him in her walker. Laughing once more D'Sean lifts the small girl up and places her in his lap before placing a wet kiss on her cheek. Natasha sits back against the couch, a slight squint to her eyes as she watches the two interact.

"So why'd you send Adonis to Angie's if you were gonna have her this weekend?" She speaks and he stops talking to his daughter to look up at her.

"I ain't know I was gonna have her this weekend... Yvette asked me if I wanted to take her." He expresses and she scoffs.

"And you said yes knowing we don't even have our baby." She raises her brow, putting emphasis on the 'our'.

"Baby-"

"When I got home you had her... did you go to Yvette's house to pick her up or she dropped her off?" She questions as she tosses the pillow that she was clenching onto to the side.

"I went to get her." He grumbles, rolling his eyes slightly before turning his attention back to his daughter.

"So you went to that bitch's house even after I told you I want to be with you every time you pick her up?" She questions, her brows furrowing as she begins to stand up from her spot on the couch. Clenching his jaw D'Sean stares at her intently as she makes her way over to him.

"Tasha-" He's cut off by her raising her hand up to silence him.

"Fuck you, really... I know you're fucking her again." She grits as she goes to walk past him. Quickly he reaches for her, gripping her wrist. "Get off of me!" She shouts before using her free hand to strike him across the face.

D'Sean releases her, not wanting to fight in front of his daughter and Natasha stomps away up the stairs. Shaking his head he breathes in and out deeply to calm himself before picking up his daughter and setting her in his lap.

Hours pass and Natasha has yet to return making him shake his head. Cradling Naomi in his arms he stares down at her as her eyes finally flutter closed. Looking at his watch he realizes its almost nine and begins his way up the stairs.

He walks down the hallway for a bit and then turns into Naomi's room and lies her on the bed. He quickly tucks her beneath the covers and gives her forehead a light kiss then makes his way out.

Walking into the bedroom, he catches eyes with his girl, her staring at him innocently as he swipes his tongue over his bottom lip. Chuckling a bit he shakes his head and walks deeper into the room, shutting the door behind himself. 

"Let me guess, you gone apologize in that little sweet ass voice, tell me you just got jealous and end up on your knees on that bed wit my dick down ya throat, huh?" He raises a brow, smirking at her deviously as he watches her gasp, clearly offended.  

"Fuck you, D'Sean! I wasn't even about to apologize to your sorry a-" Before she can finish D'Sean is over her, his hand wrapped around her throat as he glares down at her. 

"Shut the fuck up." He growls and her lashes flutter, her thighs clenching together as she lets out a shallow breath. She blinks slowly, lust showing in her eyes as he clenches his jaw, his eyes squinting at her. "Now tell me you wasn't bout to throat my shit." He grits, lifting her up on her knees by her neck. 

"Sean..." She whispers and he licks his lips slowly as his eyes drop down to hers. 

"Open..." He demands softly and she drops her mouth open for him using his other hand D'Sean slips his thumb into her mouth and she closes it, sucking on it softly. "You so fuckin' nasty..." He praises her and she releases his finger and grips his wrist, making him choke her harder. 

"I love you..." She whispers and he growls at her.

"Fuck up." He snaps and pushes her away. She stumbles back against the bed before fixing herself and rolls onto her stomach. Placing her knees against the bed she perks her ass in the air and glances back at him. "Fuck..." He curses to himself before reaching for his belt. 

Hearing the buckle clank Natasha closes her eyes and bites into her bottom lip as she feels him climb onto the bed. His finger hooks onto the middle of her panties and he pulls them aside  Without warning he plunges himself into her, earning a loud gasp from her. Gripping her wide hips he pounds himself in and out of her, not showing any mercy as she screams out. 

"You're to deep!" She screams out and he grunts forcing her back as she tries to scoot away from his brutal strokes. 

"Stay tha fuck still!" He growls and grabs her arms, holding them behind her back as he gets himself into a planking positing, shooting deeper into her. 

"Fuck, D'Sean! I can't!" She cries out, her legs trembling as she claws at his tatted hands. Another deep grunt leaves him as her walls clamp tightly around him, contracting as a warm liquid shoots from her. He fights against the force, slamming his hips forward and stilling them, resting himself deep in her womb. 

"Talk yo shit, shorty." He growls but all she does is whimper as her legs continue to shake her eyes watering as she continues to release for him. 

"Please..." She whispers and he finally gives in, slowly pulling his hips back, withdrawing from her. 

"Stop fuckin' gettin' smart wit me." He says, swatting her backside harshly, watching it jiggle as she whines. 

...

"It's like she does the shit on purpose..." D'Sean rants to his friend as they sit in the living room, the two crunching PS4 controllers with their fingers as they play 2k. 

"Nigga I told you not to get involved wit that girl again. Her pussy must be fuckin' magical if you still stayin' wit her even after all the shit she caused." Royce responds causing D to roll his eyes. 

"It's not the sex... shorty good and all but it's her. I got myself attached to her... I guess her good pussy made shit worse." He chuckles and Royce shakes his head as he joins in on the laughter. 

"Pussy not better than mines tho..." Royce smirks before looking over at Miracle who was passed out on the other couch. She'd been up all night finishing an essay that was due the day after she got back from break. She got to work on it early so that she didn't have to do it later on. 

"Ah... nigga I'm not even gone get into this argument wit you. We ain't discussing the greatness of our girl's pussies." D laughs as he shakes his head. "But you got some? You hittin' that shit now?" D smiles broadly and Royce smirks lightly. 

"Definitely am... and shorty a true freak... like she always want it now." He says and D'Sean cheeses. 

"Got her a-dick-ded. Shorty ain't goin' no where now... better hope she don't start acting up." He warns his friend and Royce shakes his head.

"She not a psycho like Natasha... my girl a sweetheart and a freak. I ain't neva gone have problems wit her." Royce says and D'Sean goes to respond but Natasha walks into the room.

"Hey, baby..." D says to her and she gives him a light smile before sitting in his lap. 

"Hi..." She mumbles tiredly into his neck as her legs wrap around him. Royce starts another round of 2k and they begin to play again. 

"You still tired?" He chuckles, speaking to her huskily as he nuzzles his nose into her hair.

"Yessss..." She whines. "I thought you were done but all you did was go harder." She complains, speaking low enough so that he could hear. Chuckling he makes a shot on the game before replying to her. 

"You learned your lesson?" He asks and she tightens her arms around him.

"No." Royce laughs and D'Sean sends him a glare. 

"Shut up, Royce." Natasha responds. 

"You shut up." He argues back and Natasha sits up.

"You can get out, ugly." She shoots back and Royce pauses the game causing D to slap his hand over his face and shake his head. 

"I ain't ugly. I make bitches drop they panties just with a smile, hoe." Royce smirks and D'Sean decides to end the argument before it can escalate any further. 

"Okay, that's enough... I gotta drop Naomi off at home so..." D trails off.

"Oh you kickin' us out? Coo..." Royce jokes and D smirks as he shakes his head.

"Ain't even like that." He says and Royce daps him up.

"I know I'm just fuckin' wit you. I wanna get baby girl home anyway, she been mad tired lately." He mumbles as he goes to wake her up. Once he finally gets her awake they say their goodbyes and part ways. 

D'Sean gets his daughter ready so that he can drop her off to her mom and once he's finished he gets ready to get her into the car. He tells Natasha he's ready and she nods before following him down the stairs. 

Over at the local Walmart, Royce parks his car and glances over at Miracle, her having fallen asleep again. He sighs softly and grabs his wallet before exiting the car, leaving it running but locking the doors. 

When he gets inside he makes his way over to the health products and begins his search. The Clearblue product captures his eye and he quickly swipes two of them from the rack. He makes his way to a register and hops in line.

...

Pressing his forehead against the wooden door Royce listens as Miracle empties the contents from her stomach into the toilet bowl. Raising his hand he wraps it around the door handle and slowly opens the door. Miracle vomits once more, swiping her hair from her face as it gets in her way. 

Getting down on his knees beside her Royce begins rubbing her back and holds her hair for her. For the past few days she'd been trying to hide her sickness but he noticed it. Tears stream down her face as she finishes emptying her stomach. 

She reaches up and flushes the toilet before leaning back against her man, her hand cradling her stomach. 

"Here..." Royce mumbles gently and brings the two tests he'd bought earlier into view. Her heart beats harder in her chest and she glances up at him. He places them in her hand and stands up, exiting the bathroom and closes the door behind himself. 

Sitting on the edge of the bed he waits for her to return with the results. About twenty minutes pass and the bathroom door opens, allowing light to seep into the dark room. Royce looks up, catching eyes with Miracle and she flutters hers downward before she walks away from the door.

Royce licks his lips and stands to his feet and re-enters the bathroom. Walking over to the sink, he gazes down at the two test, the positive signs staring back at him. He bites his lip to conceal his smile and looks over at Miracle who was backed against the wall.

"Baby..." He gasps lowly and she blushes. Royce goes over to her and lifts her up, placing a firm kiss on her plump lips. "You havin' my baby..." He smiles and she wraps her arms around him, placing her head on his chest.

"What about school?" She whispers and he rubs her back as he takes a deep breath. 

"I got you, shorty... You go to school and when you have the baby I'll take care of it. When you come home for breaks you can help me. I'll come visit you every weekend so that it won't ever forget you..." He whispers to her and she clenches her eyes shut as she hugs him tighter. 

"God... I love you." She whispers and he smiles before kissing the top of her head.

"I love you way more, shorty..."

____________________________________

Hi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 24.9K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
536K 20.5K 54
"You aint shit, just like the other nigga"
38.2K 826 20
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...
533K 17.4K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021