Goten X Reader (DISCONTINUED...

By Gohan111111

*All characters belong to Akira Toriama(not really sure if I spelled that right) besides Brookly and Ice they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry Guys

Chapter 11

454 10 4
By Gohan111111

A/n- Ok, I realize they are only 10, but just go with it please!
But hey do you like it I drew it. It's Sans from Undertale, tell me what to think in the comments.

Day 51
Goten's POV.
I woke up with very bright lights in my eyes. I nuzzled my head into the thing beside me to block the light. I lifted my head and saw it was (Y/n), so I nuzzled my face deeper into her neck, realizing I was still in the hospital. Yeah, the doctors made me stay another night. I looked around and saw my Dad on the floor and Vedal and Gohan on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom, stepping over my Dad. I went pee, washed my hands and went back to sit on the bed. I pulled the cover back over me and (Y/n). That was the first time I noticed the stiches on my wrist.  I ran my finger over them, feeling a little pain, but not too much that it bothered me. I then saw (Y/n) sit up and stretch. She yawned. " Good morning, Beautiful. " I told her with a smirk. She turned and looked at me. "Good morning, Goten." She said hugging me around the waist and clinging to me. I leaned in and kissed her. I then decided to try something. I ran my tongue across her teeth asking for entrance. She granted me access. I explored every inch of her mouth. Our tongues then battled for dominance. I won. She then got on top of me. (Don't worry this ain't happening yet people they only 10.) I reached my hands under her shirt. She then pulled away. "No, Goten, we are freaking 10." she said. " Aww. Come on. " I whined. "No!" " Whatever, love you! " I said. "Love you too, ya knuckle head." she said rolling her eyes. " So, cute! " We heard Gohan whisper yell. "How much have you seen?" (Y/n) said with a red face. "Everything." Trunks said. Now, we noticed, that everyone had saw that. "Fuck!"
I yelled. Everyone laughed.

Freiza's POV.
The purple man is still in the healing tank.I almost killed him. He should be good tomorrow. I started to think about (Y/n). I miss her but when we get to Earth I will find her.

Day 65
(Y/n) POV.
I turned Super Sayian Blue a week ago and I am really good at using it. When we train, Goten just sits there and watches in amazement.

Freiza's POV.
I put the purple man in the healing tank again. I really have to stop doing that. But it's so fun.>:) (Freiza is insane XD)

Day 89
(Y/n) POV.
We weren't training today. Goten had gone to my house on Earth a week ago to hang out with Trunks. I was fighting Beerus cause I was bored. We have been fighting for five hours, but he punched me in the face and now I'm on the ground. "You did a good job kid." Beerus said. " Thanks. " I then cracked my neck cause it hurt.

Freiza's POV.
I am leaving for Earth today and should be there tomorrow, along with my 1,000 men.

A/n- What will happen next, will Freiza find (Y/n), will Goten be ok now that Cheche is gone, is Cheche really gone,
Jeff the Killer- Hey, Zoi where is my Knife?
Me- I don't fucking know Jeff look in the kitchen now leave i am doing a author's note.
Jeff the Killer- Damn, you ain't gotta be so mad, your just jealous cause I'm beautiful bitch!
*kicks Jeff out a window*
will people from other fandoms leave my stories alone,  find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

-Zoi out✌
-634 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
82K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
1.4K 94 11
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...
107K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...