Chapter 11

A/n- Ok, I realize they are only 10, but just go with it please!
But hey do you like it I drew it. It's Sans from Undertale, tell me what to think in the comments.

Day 51
Goten's POV.
I woke up with very bright lights in my eyes. I nuzzled my head into the thing beside me to block the light. I lifted my head and saw it was (Y/n), so I nuzzled my face deeper into her neck, realizing I was still in the hospital. Yeah, the doctors made me stay another night. I looked around and saw my Dad on the floor and Vedal and Gohan on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom, stepping over my Dad. I went pee, washed my hands and went back to sit on the bed. I pulled the cover back over me and (Y/n). That was the first time I noticed the stiches on my wrist.  I ran my finger over them, feeling a little pain, but not too much that it bothered me. I then saw (Y/n) sit up and stretch. She yawned. " Good morning, Beautiful. " I told her with a smirk. She turned and looked at me. "Good morning, Goten." She said hugging me around the waist and clinging to me. I leaned in and kissed her. I then decided to try something. I ran my tongue across her teeth asking for entrance. She granted me access. I explored every inch of her mouth. Our tongues then battled for dominance. I won. She then got on top of me. (Don't worry this ain't happening yet people they only 10.) I reached my hands under her shirt. She then pulled away. "No, Goten, we are freaking 10." she said. " Aww. Come on. " I whined. "No!" " Whatever, love you! " I said. "Love you too, ya knuckle head." she said rolling her eyes. " So, cute! " We heard Gohan whisper yell. "How much have you seen?" (Y/n) said with a red face. "Everything." Trunks said. Now, we noticed, that everyone had saw that. "Fuck!"
I yelled. Everyone laughed.

Freiza's POV.
The purple man is still in the healing tank.I almost killed him. He should be good tomorrow. I started to think about (Y/n). I miss her but when we get to Earth I will find her.

Day 65
(Y/n) POV.
I turned Super Sayian Blue a week ago and I am really good at using it. When we train, Goten just sits there and watches in amazement.

Freiza's POV.
I put the purple man in the healing tank again. I really have to stop doing that. But it's so fun.>:) (Freiza is insane XD)

Day 89
(Y/n) POV.
We weren't training today. Goten had gone to my house on Earth a week ago to hang out with Trunks. I was fighting Beerus cause I was bored. We have been fighting for five hours, but he punched me in the face and now I'm on the ground. "You did a good job kid." Beerus said. " Thanks. " I then cracked my neck cause it hurt.

Freiza's POV.
I am leaving for Earth today and should be there tomorrow, along with my 1,000 men.

A/n- What will happen next, will Freiza find (Y/n), will Goten be ok now that Cheche is gone, is Cheche really gone,
Jeff the Killer- Hey, Zoi where is my Knife?
Me- I don't fucking know Jeff look in the kitchen now leave i am doing a author's note.
Jeff the Killer- Damn, you ain't gotta be so mad, your just jealous cause I'm beautiful bitch!
*kicks Jeff out a window*
will people from other fandoms leave my stories alone,  find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

-Zoi out✌
-634 words