Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

De Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... Mai multe

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

14. Ara

5.8K 198 121
De Bunniesjungkoo

-Honestly can't come up with chapter names rn-

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face.  Yawning I stretch out my limbs and make my way to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

"Man, I'm hungry." Rubbing my stomach I look in the cabinets for some food. "Dammit I'm way to lazy to cook right now." Sighing, I just grab some cereal and quickly munch on it.

"What are we doing today Y/N?" Looking down I spot the small feline playing with some yarn.

"We can walk around town and visit Elizabeth."  I haven't seen her in awhile now that I think about it. I think the last time I saw her was when she slept over. We really didn't do anything when she came over, she was already asleep when we got home and when we woke up she had to immediately go home.

"I totally just remembered something !" Snapping my fingers I stand up. "Me and Meliodas were supposed to have a date. "

"A date?" Hawk said with a mouth full of food.

"Keep eating and you'll turn into a pig." I lightly yank his tail. "And yes a date. But then I had to go to that meeting and what not, so we moved it." I remember when he had asked me. It was out of nowhere for me, unfortunately the next day I remembered about the meeting and came up with a shitty excuse.

"You looovee him!" He rubs himself on my leg, purring.

"Shut up you stupid cat!" Pushing him away, I turn my head to hide the blush.

Ding dong

"Who could that be ?" All I could sense was that it was another being behind the door.

"Maybe a secret admirer? Oh wait ! Maybe someone whose giving out food!" Hawk starts to run in a circle, drool coming out of his mouth as he thought of food.

Peeking out the window I see a very tall a buff looking guy.

"Who the heaven is that?" I tried to look into his memories , but I didn't want to harm him too much. If he is human I won't ever forgive myself for harming him.

"Hello?" I softly said as I peeked my head out the door.

"Do you happen to be F/N?" I give him a questionable look, debating if I should tell him or not. He quickly sees my staring and chuckles.

"I mean, I'm actually a friend of Meliodas. The names Ara. " I open the door wider, but I still kept my guard up.

"How?" I felt like I couldn't trust him. My gut was telling me to take him down right now.

"We were in the same village that got attacked. But I ran a different way then he, I saw him the other day hunting and he said I could stay awhile." Nodding my head at him. Trying to detect any once of lying , I didn't sense it.

"He also said something about 'don't check my drawers'. Whatever that means." I quickly run toward Meliodas room like the speed of light. Ara was slightly pushed back from the amount of wind that pushed him , from my running.

"That deceiving little pervert ! I'll KILL HIM!!!" I hold up a handful of some of my favorite panties. Steam was coming out of my ears as my face became red with anger.

I swear I'll kill the nitwit

I start to grumble to myself, thinking of a plan to get Meliodas.

"Maybe I should throw him into a pit full of spikes" I whispered to myself. I must think holy, but with this brat I just want to beat him to a pulp.

"Uhm excuse me ? Miss F/N?" I turn to see the guy named Ara. I start to blush I hide the items in my hand behind my back.

"Ahh, sorry. I'll be down in a minute, you can just take a seat downstairs in the living room." Nodding his head once he left , my mood turns sour. Meliodas wont see the end of this.

I hurry to my room to hide the rest of my panties from meliodas. But knowing him he'll probably find them, I swear the boy can smell them hundreds of miles away.

-

"Would you like some tea?" I say as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Uh, yes please" I nod my head at his response and begin to make some.

"How did you find Meliodas ?" I start to pour the tea into some teacups for us. Handing him one as I sit down across from him.

"Oh, I was actually wandering around. You know, helping anyone who encountered a demon. Then I walked into the surrounding forest and heared a small shriek." He takes a sip of the delicious tea, giving a satisfied sigh.
"And I couldn't tell if it was a animal or human but nonetheless I still wanted to help. When I got there I almost got sliced in half by Meliodas." He rubs the back of his neck and starts to softly chuckle.

"Thankfully he noticed me quickly and stopped himself. We had a quick conversation about where one another went after the destruction of our village. Then he told me about you." He stopped himself and smiled at me. I quickly take a drink to help hide the fact my face was starting to heat up. Coughing slightly, I ask him to continue.

"He told me how you found him and helped him with his injuries. He said I could stay for awhile until I know what I'm going to do. "

"Why didn't he come with?" I'm quite surprised he didn't come with.

"He said he needed to catch a few more animals and check some traps." Something about what he said put me at edge. Meliodas wouldn't Just have some random person I don't know come over. At least not without him by me.

"It doesn't make sense though." I start to stand up and make my way to one of my weapons I kept hidden for emergency's . Right now might just be that.

"What do you mean?" He noticed my nervousness and began to stand up as well. I tried to keep up my act, but I am no actor.

"Well Meliodas cares deeply for me, he wouldn't let some random stranger , that I don't know, come over without him. You could even be his friend, but he still wouldn't want to leave me alone with them." My gut was right, this guy is to suspicious.

"I see, so even if I'm his friend he wouldn't allow me to be alone with you. Cause he cares for you." I grab the dagger that was located behind the door, it blended in with it.

Meliodas would never let me be alone with someone, even if he does trust them. Like he said, he made me promise to not go out alone and such.

He makes long strides to me, but before he could touch me I quickly swipe my dagger at his face.

"Fuck you! Who the hell are you really?!" I jump back, making sure there was enough distance between us.

"Wow, you really are smart. Your highness." I stiffen at his words. How did he know ?

"You should watch your tongue. It isn't very holy of an angel like you to swear." He lunges at me but I block him and push him back into one of the glass cabinets. He breaks the whole thing and glass falls on top of him.

"Tch. Pathetic." I grab a chair that was next to me and throw it at him with incredible speed. He lunges through the chair and goes for my face.

I barley dodge it, but before I could react he knees me in the gut. It sends me flying into the wall, breaking it.

"Ow" I rub my back as I start to stand up. "Oh crap!" he throws a punch at me but I move my body to the side and he crashes through the wall. He's gonna destroy my house !!

I run out the house and turn to see him right behind me.

I cross my arms in front of me and block his hit. I swing my left leg at him and kick his side.
Jumping backwards I see him fly into the trees next to him.

I stand my ground and scan the area around me.

Let's see, not above, not to my left or right. Not in front or behind me. So below !

Jumping high into the air I see him spring out from the ground I was just standing on. I bring out my sword, not wanting to transform into my real form.

I fall down at a high speed , I aim my legs at him , wanting to hit him in the face. He sees this and jumps out just in time.

My legs slam into the ground creating a crater. I look up to see dust particles clouding my vision.

"Damnit where'd he go?" I get into a fighting stance waiting for any movement.

"Over here!" Before I could react he hits the side of my face , sending my flying into trees. All you hear were birds flying away and animals running away from the scene. I look up to see trees knocked down and Ara flying toward me with a evil smile.

"I'll show them I'm better then them all! That I should be the next heir !" He laughed manically as he raised his hands over his mouth.

"Evil breath!" A fireball is formed out of his mouth and starts to fly towards me. I quickly move out of the way before it could hit me. I stand up but I'm immediately kicked from behind sending me flying, once again.

I stand up again and swing my sword around, catching him off guard. I slice his shoulder quickly. He jumps away from me and holds his shoulder. He starts to regenerate and heals himself.

"This is fun ! Let's keep playing !!!" He goes to strike for me but I block him. He tries to kick my gut but I block him once again.

"Starlight kick !" ( Tamaki says this btw) I shout as I jump into the air and lift both my legs up, I kick him into the ground. Creating a deep hole within then earth. I jump out and land near it, waiting to see if he comes out.

"I really underestimated you, Y/N. This is fun, but I'm going to kill you!" He lunges forward at me again. He holds up a large weapon, and swings it at me. I hold up my own, blocking it.

Damn he's strong. But if I transform I'll probably end up harming the village !

"Once I finish you , I'll finish this village and that little girl. What her name again?" He smirks at me and holds a evil glint in his eyes. "Right Elizabeth." My eyes darken when he said her name and I suddenly vanish and reappear in front of him. I stand on his weapon and stare at him with my two colored eyes, I felt rage. I punch him in the face, not holding any power back in it.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." She's mine, and I'll protect her at all costs. Still holding back the urge to transform and just kill him, I leap
Behind him and kick him. I can't use all my power in this 'human form' so I need to be careful and keep my emotions in check.

"Wow, I sparked some anger in there didn't I?" He wipes the blood that dropped from his mouth. "But you holding back isn't fun. But at least it'll be easier to kill you." He swings his arm up wanting to punch, but I block the blow. He took the chance and wrapped his arms around me holding me in a chokehold.

He smirks at me and jumps into the air, using his wings he starts to fly down towards to ground at immense speed. Just before we hit the ground he throws me at it with his strength and I plummet into the ground. Creating another crater. He lands next to me and picked me up by the collar.

"If you were to just go into your real form none of this would happen. But no, you're little angel heart won't allow you because you'd destroy the village." He grins at me and raises he's left hand up. "Let me help you out with that angel heart of yours." My eyes widen, He was gonna rip it out. I use all the strength I had and I knee him in the gut and when he bent over in pain I slammed my head against him. I get away from him and rub my head, it was the only thing I could think of at the moment.

If I can just get a few more miles away from the village I can transform and kill him

I wipe my forehead only to feel wetness. I look at my hand to see blood, great now I'm bleeding. My hair stuck to my face as I tried to think of a plan.

I raise my sword in front of me blocking his hit. We start throwing punches at each other ,being successful a few times, for a few minutes.

He left a opening to his chest. I fly towards him, making him believed I was gonna ouch him in the face, but in the last second I raise my sword then stab one of his hearts. Once I pulled it out I spin around and slash his arm off as I do so.

"Ack! " he quickly holds his missing arm and touches one of his dead hearts.

"One down, six to go." Demons had Seven hearts, well only the more higher ups had that many.

My vision started to get blurry, it was a drawback from me using to much power while in human form. A humans body can't handle to much power, so because I didn't transform my body is starting to get drained of energy.

Looking back to Ara, if that's even his real name, he starts to regenerate his arm, his black aura surrounding him. He looks at me and start to laugh maniacally.

"I'm a demon ,remember ? Aranak, one of the Ten Commandments." What, Ten Commandments ? Shit this is more serious then I thought. How did he even find me in the first place?

" I see that human body of yours is starting to receive the drawback from using to much power while not in your Angel form." I look at him and start to feel blood start to trail down my face. "It's a shame it must end like this for you, but oh well." I close one of my eyes as the my blood started to trail over it.

I need to focus

I lift up my sword ready to block any blow. I whip around just in time to block a slash that was coming at me. He increases his speed, noticing my human form starting to get tired. He took this at a chance and appeared behind me. Before I could react, he quickly slashed my back, ripping through my clothes and my skin.

Shit, hopefully it doesn't leave a scar

"Ah! " I fall to my knees as I try to grip my back in pain. Aranak appears in front of me. I glare at him through my hair, I wanted to attack but this form isn't strong enough.

"I wonder how Meliodas will feel once he sees your dead body on the floor. But it won't matter anymore. " My body starts to shake from the all the cuts I had.

If I transform I can harm the villagers, and that's a big no no in Angel handbook.

"Earlier you said you knew Meliodas already, tell me the truth about that." Meliodas couldn't be working for them, I won't believe it. But I need to know how he knew him.

"Well that's a simple answer. You see Meliodas, he's m-" he instantly vanished. I look to see tress getting knocked down one by one. What the heaven is happening right now?

All I saw was a flash of yellow, I wanted to stay awake and watch. But this stupid form wasn't letting me. I lay down as my vision starts to get blurry, but I was able to make out who it was.

"M-meliodas?" I whispered. He held me to his chest , slightly squeezing me.

"Just rest F/N. I'll protect you, I promised I would. You did good." Nodding my head, not even questioning what he meant I went into a deep slumber.

\(-.-)/ \{~.~}/ (><)

I'm not that good with fight scenes but I tried my best !!!

I'm sick rn so I tried to make this chapter lengthy, in case I forget to post next chapter.

And I'm think of making a Tamaki x reader and maybe a bakugou x reader
🤔

Anyways Vote, comment , follow . What not!!

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter I TRIED MAH BEST

2800+ words

Love,
           Your secret admirer

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.5K 199 7
spiderman/peter parker x male reader y/n got powers to manipulate nature anything between ** is a thought.
69.3K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
wlw oneshots 💋 De morgan ‼️

Ficțiune adolescenți

630K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
142K 6.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...