Eternity: I think I might be...

By MiLLibrat

Krystal hales finally meets the guy of her dreams, but will a dirty secret break them up forever? will she fa... More

chapter two teaser

Eternity: I think i might be a vampire

71 2 0
By MiLLibrat

Its 6:00 o'clock in the morning as the mother of teenager Krystal Michelle Hales, walks up the stairs to wake her daughter up.

"Krystal, it's your first day of high school, wake up" said my mother

"No go away mom" I mumbled through my pillow

"Get your lazy ass out of bed before I go get the bucket" said my mother in a now angry tone

"You're bluffing, you have never used the bucket on me" I replied casually, as I stuck my head back in my pillow, just trying to get a few more minutes of sleep

"Ok, this should be funny" I heard mom giggle

Ok mom would so not use the bucket on me, I said to myself.

Then I heard her coming back up the stairs, she probably is just coming to try and wake me up again.

Then she tossed the bucket of freezing cold water and ice cubes on me.

"Holy shit mom, what the hell?!" I said as she began laughing.

"Hey I warned you, you just didn't believe me" she said laughing

"Now are you going to get up or do I need to go fill it back up?" asked my insane mother

"Go away" I replied getting out of my bed to get a towel to dry off with.

"Hmm my first day of high school, what should I wear?" I asked myself. Oh I will wear my favorite skinny jeans, and my favorite blue hoodie. Now what should I do with my hair, leave it down or put into a ponytail?

"I look better with it down" I told myself as I brushed my messy hair out.

"Krystal, hurry up and get down here and eat. I leave for work in 10" my mother yelled up the stairs. My mom is the manager of a bank, so I guess she makes pretty good money.

"Hey mom I don't need a ride, I'm going with Megan" I told her while walking down the stairs.

"Oh ok" she said with a smile on her face as she handed me the French toast she made for breakfast. I met Megan at basketball conditioning over the summer. My two best friends are Jessica Adams and Abigail Holston; I met both of them last year in 8th grade.

"Well hon I have to leave, I'll see you when I get home" mom said as she kissed my forehead.

"Have fun at work mom" I smirked. Then all of the sudden I hear my phone go off. It's a text Megan:

Hey, car won't start, see ya at school, hugs

"Damn Megan, I told you that one day that piece of shit you call a car will eventually croak" I said pissed off. Shit I have to walk now; I guess it's not that far. Damn its 7 o'clock, I have to leave. As I stuffed the last piece of French toast in my mouth I hurriedly grabbed my plate and stuck it in the sink, knowing I am going to get yelled at for it later. I quickly grabbed my backpack, cell phone, and my iPod from the table and slipped on my black flip-flops. Then I quickly ran out the front door, only to run right into the hottest, most godlike creature I have ever seen. He had a long but perfectly rounded nose, blue eyes, full lips and dirty blond hair. His hair would have covered up his face if it weren't parted to the sides. And me being an idiot I just stood there gawking at him. Great, now he probably thinks your weird Krystal.

"Hey, I'm Jacob" he said flashing me a perfectly white smile.

"Uh I'm Krystal" I replied lamely.

"So that your house?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked

"It's nice." He said as we begun waking to school. "I live two houses over by the way" he said grinning

"So Jake how I have never met you before now? Did you just move here or something?"

"I have lived here my entire life. We have never met because I have always been busy with my family or football or soccer."

"Cool" I said.

He plays soccer?!! That is so hot!!

"So Krystal do you have a boyfriend by any chance?" he asked me.

"Why?" I said totally shocked and a slightly amused.

"Well honestly, Krystal I think you're really cute" he said flashing me a smile that just effortlessly left me speechless.

"Umm" was my reply. I am such a freaking idiot!! The hottest guy ever practically just asked me out and I stand here looking like a fool!!

"Is that a no?" he asked, still smiling.

"No I have never had a boyfriend" I admitted sheepishly.

As I finally saw the school come into my view, I began to walk faster; knowing that it was my escape from what would come next.

"So, Krystal I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house later and go swimming." He asked

"I don't know, It depends on how much homework I have, and if my mom will allow me to go." I said, trying not to sound too excited. Hell yeah I wanted to go!!

"Oh come on Krystal, we both know that they don't give out homework the first day of school" he said, seeing strait through my line of bullshit.

"Ok, true, but my mom still has to say yes" I said knowing all too well that she will.

"Ok then we will ask her before we head over to my house" he replied

"So Jake I take it you don't have a girlfriend" I said smiling.

"No I have never dated anybody either, I was always too busy." He answered. Well look at that, he's blushing, how cute!!

"So then you're a virgin right?" I asked. Holy shit, I can't believe I just said that out loud!!!!

"Nope I screw anything that moves" he said laughing

"Dick" I mumbled under my breath as I headed for my home room.

"Excuse me?" he said stopping in the middle of the hall way, causing him to get shoved to the ground.

"Nothing" I said while trying to keep a straight face as I walked into my home room.

"I am Mr. Torres, your home room teacher. Set your things on a desk and come get your locker number and combination" the creep at the front of the room said.

"Krystal is that you?" asked my best friend, Abby, from the doorway

"Yes it's me you crazy chick, get over here" I said as i hugged her

"You said we were going to hand out over the summer, and we never did, why?" she asked

"Yeah I guess I just got busy" I said, waiting for her to punch me in the arm for lying.

"Busy my ass" she replied laughing

"Hey speaking of ass, you still dating Derek?" I asked her

"Nah I broke up with him over the summer"

"It's about damn time" I said, walking up to Mr. Torres.

"Hello ladies, names?" Mr. Torres asked when we walked up

"Hales and Holston" I said

"Well it looks like you two have lockers next to each other" he said, with not a bit of enthusiasm in his voice.

"Hey Abby have you seen jess yet?"

"Yeah, she's at her locker down the hall, why?"

"Well she and I got into a fight over the summer, and I never returned something she left at my house." I replied.

"What did she forget?" Abby asked me, totally oblivious.

"You'll see" was all I said as I begun to walk down the hall.

"Hi Jess" I said as I walked up to her.

"Hi kry-'' was all she got out before punched her in the nose.

Jake's POV

"I hate school" I said to my friend Drew, who was leaning against the lockers next to me.

Then all the sudden I hear this loud thump from behind me.

And when I turned around I saw Krystal, and this other chick that was bent over holding her nose. Holy shit! I think Krystal punched her in the face!! That is so hot!!

"Dude who is that?" Drew asked me.

"The one with long reddish brown hair is Krystal but I am not sure who the other chick is" I said, trying not to laugh.

"What happened here?" asked one of the teachers who just walked up.

"I accidently hit her with my locker door" I said covering for the girl who I think I am falling in love with. I glanced at Krystal as I said that and her face said what I know she is thinking. I just shrugged at her.

"Is this what happened?" the teacher asked the chick with the bloody nose.

When the girl nodded, the teacher asked me to escort her to the nurse, and to make sure I apologized.

"Hey why did you cover for her?" the girl asked.

"I don't know, why did you?"

" Well she is kind of my best friend, or was" she replied

"So why did she punch you the face then?"I asked

"Well I kind of went off on her mom and called her a bitch" she admitted.

" Yeah I would have hit you too!!" I said laughing

"So who are you?" she asked me, with blood still dripping from her nose.

"I'm Jake, Krystal's friend" I said as we finally arrived at the clinic.

"Well Jake, you can go back to your locker, I will be fine."

"Are you going to tell the nurse I hit you with my locker door, or that Krystal punched you?"I asked, just to make sure

"Don't worry I am not going to rat Krystal out" she replied.

"Thanks" I said to her as I started to head back to my locker.

When I got back to my locker I saw Krystal leaning on the locker next to mine, waiting for me.

" Hey Jake why did you lie for me?" she asked. Now we are the only ones in the hallway, but the tardy bell hasn't rung yet.

"I don't know, I guess I didn't want to see you get in trouble"

"Well thanks" she replied.

"Plus if you got in trouble then you wouldn't be able to come over later" I added

"Yeah I guess"

"By the way Krystal, remind me to never piss you off" I said laughing.

"Shut up" she said blushing.

" Hey we should probably get to class" I said closing my locker.

"Yeah, I have to go to my academy class next so I'll see you later"

"Which academy?" I asked

"Criminal justice" she answered

"Cool, so meet back here when school is over" I said.

I cannot wait until she realizes we have all the same classes together, and especially that we are both in criminal justice. I also can't wait to see her hot ass in a bikini. Yeah that will cause problems in my hormonal area.

"Yeah, ok" she said, walking down the hall, in the wrong direction.

Krystal's POV

"Oh my god, where is that stupid class!?" I said aloud to myself. Oh wait, there it is, Duhh, I thought looking to my left. Then I heard the bell ring, just as I walked into the classroom. Wait, is that Jake? He's in this academy too? Great. And there is even an empty seat next to him, awesome!!

" I am Mr. Henry, your criminal justice instructor. Make sure you read and follow the instructions on the board. I am passing three sets of papers around the room, make sure you grab one of each. And be sure to get your parent or guardian to sign them, I will need those back tomorrow." Said the tall guy in the back of the room.

The papers were going to come to me first, so I got out a piece of paper to pass Jake a note, knowing I could pass him the note, and not get caught.

Me: Jake you have this class too? Why didn't you tell me?

Jake: Yeah, I wanted to see the look on our face when you found out we have the same classes.

Me: You are an ass

Jake: Yes, but a hot ass.

Me: Now that I think about it, I can't come over later.

Jake: Cant or wont?

Krystal: Exactly

"Krystal and Jacob unless you want the entire class to read what you wrote in your note, I suggest you put it away" our math teacher said.

And for the rest of the time until lunch I just hid behind my hair, hoping that the teacher wouldn't call on me.

Finally when the lunch bell rang at eleven thirty, I grabbed my stuff, and quickly walked out, hoping Jake wouldn't come and try to talk to me. He didn't, he just stayed behind and talked with one of the teachers. That's good; maybe he won't come and sit with me at lunch.

I'm not very hungry, so I think I will just grab a soda and sit down.

"Look Krystal, I'm sorry about what I said" a voice behind me said; Jessica.

"You want to get punched in the face again?" I asked, but I am only kidding this time.

"Um no" she said taking a few steps back. Wow, she thinks I am going to hit her again!!

"Good then don't call my mother a bitch again" I said almost laughing.

"Don't worry I won't. So are we friends again?"

"Yeah. So um how's the nose by the way." I asked as we got out of the lunch line.

"It's broken. You know you did hit me pretty hard" she replied.

"That's funny" I said laughing

"What that you broke my nose?!" she asked, practically yelling.

"No, that I punched you" I said still laughing.

"Well considering I had to convince my mom and the nurse I'm fine enough to wait until after school to go to the hospital, I really don't think it's all that funny."

"Nice" I said

"So who is that guy coming over here to eat with us?"

"Um that's Jake" I replied

"Oh yeah, the guy who supposedly broke my nose" she said right as he walked up.

"Hello ladies" Jake said as he sat down across from me.

"Hey" I said smiling at him.

"So Jessica, how's the nose?" he asked

"Well it's broken" she said as she elbowed me in the ribs.

"That sucks" replied Jake

"Yeah, I know"

"So did Krystal mention to you about coming swimming over at my house after school?" he asked Jessica.

That ass!! I didn't say anything for a reason!!

"No Jake I didn't" I said as I kicked him in the shin.

He definitely scooted back after that!!

"Really Krystal?! While I'm in the emergency room with a broken nose that you caused, you're going to be swimming in some guy's pool?!"

"Um" I said while kicking Jake in the other shin.

"Yeah she is, but your more than welcome to stop by when you get emitted from the hospital" Jake replied, flashing her his dazzling smile.

"Uh no thanks"

Then I hear the bell that ends our lunch, thank god!

"Here Jake throw this away for me" I said while handing him my empty soda can".

"Krystal you're dating him? Oh I am so jealous" Jess whispered to me as Jake walked away. Then I hear him laugh, asshat.

"No we are not dating! I just met him this morning!" I said angrily.

"And he already asked you out, lucky"

"It's not a date!"

"Whatever you say, hey get a pic of him shirtless for me will ya" she said laughing.

"So Jess how did it feel when I hit you" I asked, trying to control my temper.

"Never mind, I see ya later" she said walking to her locker rather quickly.

Jake's POV

"Hey" I said as I sat next to Krystal.

"What?" she said while giving me a dirty look.

"You look so hot when you're pissed at me" I told her.

"I am Mr. Harker, one of your criminal justice teachers. I teach science, welcome to my class" said the oldest teacher I swear I have ever seen.

I just couldn't help but laugh when I caught her looking at me, causing her to blush. I just keep loving the girl more and more. As I got a sheet of paper I noticed Mr. Harker started to walk across the room. Headed right for me.

"Mr. Ericson I hope you're not planning on giving that not to your neighbor"

"Um no sir I was just copying down the schedule."I replied, trying to hide the fact that I was lying.

"Well then, carry on"

Right! Why would I copy down a schedule I pretty much know by heart?!

Me: hey that was close

Kay: yeah ill say!

Me: Hey I think it's really hot you broke Jessica's nose

Kay: you are an ass

Me: hey we have an hour and a half till schools over

Kay: hey Romeo, I know how to read a clock! And anyways you just wanna see me in a bikini

Me: yeah so? You know you wanna see me shirtless

Kay: you are an ass

Me: you just can stop thinking about my ass can you?! Haha you're blushing

Kay: And. You. Are. An. Ass!

Me: so you're not denying it?

As soon as I passed her the note she slipped it into her backpack. Then the bell rang. The last period of the day finally!!

"Hey man what's up" I heard somebody ask from behind me.

"Oh hey nick, nothing much I just can't wait until later"

Then all of the sudden I become aware of the fact somebody has stuck their fingers in my back pockets and are pulling me back.

"What the hell? Oh it's just you Krystal" I said. Wait she just touched my ass! Dude you cannot get a boner now!

"You and I need to talk" she said. Ok a girl saying we need to talk has one of two outcomes. Either she's gonna make you a baby daddy, or she's dumping your ass. I hope it's neither.

"Uh why?" I asked

"You'll see" she said, stopping at her locker.

And I just kept going. What the hell does she want to talk about? Is she backing out of coming over later, or is she just screwing with me? Oh well, I guess I'll find out later.

Continue Reading