Smut and magic.

By VioletSorcerer1126

This is a setosolace smut for the ones who like to read smut like I do. Don't judge meh. There will many ch... More

The teachers pet.
Teachers pet continued.
You're my slave.
Ideas!
Thank you!
The cover.
A new story.
Its done.
Names.
Sent to hunt a sorcerer.
Continued: Sent to hunt a sorcerer.
Sent to hunt a sorcerer: Part 3
Mu5icalMelodie5
Love potion accident.
Hold on. 3.98k?!?!
I am updating! Calm your tits people!
Maybe i shouldnt mess with Minecrafts controls....
Real shooting on my street.
WATTPAD!? I HATE YOU?!
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!
You want me to update dont you? Dont worry, i am. ^_^
Love potion accident. Part 2.
Sorry.
New story!
Dang it.
Smut wins. But...
Remember that deal.....?
Im sorry.
Yay!
Requests.
marionette189
Better one.
Dude. No.
I should stop.
Will be missed

Only 24 hour left to tell him.

5.7K 76 208
By VioletSorcerer1126

Ok this is going to be a fluff sorry but I'm tired and I don't feel like writing smut. Or am I? Muhahaha. You'll have to find out...

This is Someoneyoudontknow38's idea, he messages me and is like " hey what if all the trees were cut down and they only had 24 hours to live"

I was all like

=O0O=

Best idea ever! ^A^ !!!

Ok, so lets begin....

--------

" Meeeerrrrrr, Meeeerrrrrr! "

I was reading a book, while listening I the news when a news report came on.

" We are here to report an Alert for the end of all life. The last tree in Minecraftia has been cut down and studies show that the air level is dropping. The scientists say there will only be 24 hours left to live. "

I immediately dropped my book and ran out the door. And so was everyone else. There were going to do things that they wanted to do before their lives ended.

But me, all I wanted was to tell the one I loved my feeling.

His name was Brice Solace.

And if I was going to die, I wanted to die with him.

No matter what the cost.

------

I got to Brice's house and banged on the door.

" Brice! Open the door! "

He didn't respond.

" Maybe he's out looking for me. "

-Brice-

I heard the news and ran outside, locking my door.

" I gotta find Seto, I have to tell him how I feel. I can't die like this without him. "

I ran to his house to find that he wasn't home.

" Oh no. What if he's out looking for me? Or what if hes out in the city? I have to find him. "

I ran out to the city, knowing that's where he would go.

" Where would he go? Well, since he's my best friend he would go to the Art store, thinking I was there. But then he would think I was looking for him and go to the library, knowing I would go there looking for him. I'm so confused, where do I go?

I ran off to the art store first, knowing that both of them would be obvious no matter what I choose.

-Seto-

I didn't know where to go.

I thought about where he would go if he wanted to find me.

The library! I'm always there of he needs me.

I ran downtown to the library to see if I could find my lover.

-----

Reaching the library, I opened the door to find it empty. Of course the librarian wasn't here.

But the worst part was, Brice wasn't here.

" I have 24 hours, I will find him in time. I don't think I have to rush. "

Walking out of the library I headed to the next place I could think of, the Art store.

-Brice-

He wasn't here. Maybe he was the library. I need to calm down, if I freak out I will never be able to find him.

Calming myself down, I walked out of the store and breathed in and out.

All I have to do is walk to the library and see if he's there, no need to freak out. My pace quickens.

What if he isn't there? What if he already back home? What if.... what is he's...d-, no don't think that way.

I need to stop thinking about what could go wrong and start thinking about what could go right.

Ok.....When I'm find him, will he love me? When I find him, will he try and kiss me? Will he....rejec- No! I'm thinking about this all wrong.

He will love me, I know it. He's my best friend, he'll understand. And if he doesn't love me, that's ok, because we'll still be friends. But if he does love me, will he kiss me?

That's the question.

If he loves me, will he kiss me?

-Seto-

I headed strait for the art store. He has to be here. And if he's not here, where? What if he's already left, and is back at his house? And what if he went to my house?

I'm so confused. I just have to check at the Art store and then I can worry about that later.

Entering the double sliding doors, I looked around in the many sections of art supplies. He wasn't here.

" Where could he be? "

Come to think of it, the cashier isn't here. And I haven't seen any police anywhere. Wouldn't people be robbing the stores right now?

And say, someone wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride before they die. Wouldn't the person running it be gone? Wouldn't everyone be gone? How is everyone going to get anything done?

" Ugh. This is going to be terrible. But I have to find him. "

Walking out of the store, I walked back to his house to see if he was there now.

Wait...

I have a phone. Why don't I just call him? Ugh. Why have I been so stupid? I face palmed.

Searching through my contacts, I picked out ' Brice :) '

Calling him, I was in suspense waitin for him to pick up.

- Brice -

Walking to the library, my phone buzzes in my pocket, telling me I have a phone call.

Looking at my phone, I nearly screamed with happiness.

It was Seto.

I answered my phone.

" Seto? "

" Brice! "

" I have been looking for you every where! Where are you? I need to talk to you. "

" I'm at your house. Where are you? "

" I was heading to the library. "

" Ok, you want me to head your way? "

" No, I'll come to you. Stay at my house, I will be there in a few, ok? "

" Ok, got it. Bye! "

" Bye! "

( every time that I typed 'bye!' I imagined a Japanese animé school girl saying it! And then giggling XD )

I turned around and ran back to my house. I will finally get to see him and tell him how I feel. Tell him that I love him.

But how could I have been so stupid to forget I have a cell phone? I'm always on my phone.

( So am I Brice, so am I. )

It doesn't matter. What does matter is that I'm about to see the one I love. I can't wait to pull him in a hug, and never let go. I will let him go, but only to give him a kiss to show him how much I love him.

Turning the corner to my street, I can see Seto sitting on my porch. I felt my heart beat faster.

I needed to calm down, so I slowed my pace to a walk. He noticed me and stood with a smile on his face.

" Brice! "

Forget about walking.

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, picking him up and spinning him around.

I set him down and continued to hug him. I never wanted to let go.

" Uh, Brice? You can.. let go now. "

Blushing, I let him go.

" Brice, there is something that I want you to know. "

" There's something that I want you to know too, but you go fi- "

He yanked on my collar, pulling me down for a kiss. Wait... a kiss!

He was kissing me. With passion I never thought he had.

My eyes fluttered closed as I kissed back with the same amount of passion.

Soon, we both pulled away for air.

" Now, what were you going to say? "

" I love you. " I panted before connecting our lips again.

His were soft, and unforgettable.

I never wanted to pull away, I wanted to stay in this position forever but I know I can't.

We soon pull away for air, and look into each others eyes.

" Brice.... I've always loved you. "

" I've always love you too, I just never had the guts to say it. "

" I would have never had the guts to tell you. So I let the kiss show how I felt. And you love me back, that's all I ever wanted. "

" That all I wanted too. "

I pulled him in for hug and he hugged back.

" I love you Brice. "

" I love you too, Seto. "

" There is about 22 hours left. What do you wanna do~?"

He looked at me seductivly.

His eyes were a lighter shade of brown. With a little hazel mixed in.

And what I saw in his eyes was full on lust.

" Your not thinking....? "

" Come on. We both love each other. And there's only 22 hours left to live. Why not? "

" Well, don't you think it might be a little too soon...? "

" Maybe. But it doesn't matter. You know you've always wanted too. "

I blushed at the thought.

" H-how did you..? "

" Brice, I'm a sorcerer. I know a lot more than you think. "

I blushed again.

Was he watching me?

( I call a stalker!!! )

" Seto, I don't know... "

I look down, trying to pretend that I wasn't blushing.

He lifted my face back up with two fingers and stared back into my eyes.

" Please? "

" Are you sure you want this? "

" Yes, I'm sure. You know I love you. "

" I know you love me. Maybe we can... have a little fun..? "

( my Notch I hate this. It makes Seto sound desperate. But a story is a story. Not all of them are going to be the same. *sigh*)

-Seto-

I had tried to make myself sound seductive.

" I know you love me. Maybe we can... have a little fun..? "

" Really? "

" I guess we can have a 'little' fun~ "

His eyes turned a darker blue, showing he now had lust in his eyes.

I smirked, knowing he now wanted what I wanted.

" Good, I was worried you'd say no~"

Walking up the stairs, he unlocked the door, allowing me in.

He shut the door, pushing me up against it.

I was surprised by his sudden movement, as he pushed his lips onto mine.

I close my eyes and kiss back, him kissing back more roughly.

I guess he really wanted to be dominant.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer.

He put his hands on my hips, it tickling me.

I muffled a laugh in the kiss.

" Ticklish? "

" No, don't! "

He started to tickle my sides, I laughed so hard that I collapsed to the ground.

" I can't- breathe! Brice! Stop! "

" Not until you say ' I love you ' "

" I- I lo- you. "

" Close enough. "

He stopped tickling me, I was now panting on the floor.

" I hate it when you tickle me. "

" I know. That's why I did it. "

" Your a dick, you know? "

" Yeah, I know. But you love this 'dick' right? "

( not that way. I know what u guys are thinking. Don't get me wrong, I was thinking that too. )

" Yeah, I love you. "

" Then shall we continue our 'session'?"

" Yes. "

I pulled on his collar, connecting out lips again.

He licks my bottom lip, asking for the entrance. And without hesitation, I let him in.

We fought for dominance, and of course he won.

Moving down to my neck, he found my sweet spot fairly quick, like he knew where it was.

As he sucked on my sweet spot, I tried to hold in a moan, but it escaped anyways.

He picks me up bridal style and starts walking down the hall to his room, I let out a 'eep' at the sudden movement.

Putting me down on his bed, he closed the door and climbed on top of me.

" Are you ready? "

" I-I don't know. "

I hesitated a bit. Did I REALLY want this?

" Come on, you'll be fine. Don't worry."

" I don't want it to hurt. "

Getting off of me, he hugged me.

" I will try not to hurt you, you know I love you. "

" I know. And I love you too. "

" But I can't promise that it won't hurt."

Looking into my eyes, he kissed my forehead.

" Are you sure you want to do this? If you want to wait, I can wait until your ready? "

" No, I do want this. I want you~ "

Pushing out lips together, I put passion into it. Showing him that I did want this.

He slid his hand onto my shoulder and pushed me back onto the bed.

He pulled at the edge of my shirt, sliding it off. Me doing the same to him.

He pulled at my pants, taking them off. Edging at my boxers, I pulled his hand back, him looking at me confused.

" Nope. "

Sliding under the covers, I took off my boxers, throwing them to the floor.

" If you want to have sex, you have to do it under the covers. "

" You are very stubborn. "

He slid his pants and boxers off, getting under the covers with me.

He climbed on top of me again and kissed me roughly.

Until I pushed away.

" No more kissing. Can we just get this over with? "

" Fine. "

Reaching to the side table, he grabbed a familiar bottle.

Lubing himself up, he looked back at me.

" Are you ready? "

I simply nodded, and helped him hold up my legs.

Positioning himself at my entrance, he slowly started to push in.

I squinted my eyes in pain and threw my head back.

( oh my notch. I hate this so much. Do you know how much this actually bothers me? oh well. )

But the pain was to much to handle.

" Move already! Do s-something! "

He started to move, the pain still there with every thrust.

I started to cry, the tears pouring down my face. Me whimpering.

" Are you ok? You want to stop? "

" Y-yeah. J-ust go. " I sobbed.

Thrusting again, the pain started to subside.

He thrusted over and over, the pain was now pleasure, my sobs turned into small whimpers and moans.

" B-Brice, naaaaah. "

( this is way to long. I'm going to shorten it out a bit.)

After more and more thrusts, the pleasure was too much for both of us.

With one last, long moan, he spilled his seed inside of me. Hopping off of me, he panted. We were both still under the covers, still not clothed, cuddling.

" I'm sorry I hurt you, Seto. I never meant to. "

-----

Maybe 24 was too much time? Or maybe it wasn't enough?

All I know, is that we both love each other, and we both got what we wanted.

Each others love.

( I am done! Finally! I just can't wait to do the next one.*say sarcastically* whoo can't wait. I have the idea though. So maybe I will tomorrow. Good night :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
663K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...