You're my slave.

( ya know, every story of smut doesn't mean they have to fall in love. So in this one, they won't fall in love but they with be f*ck buddies. k? )

-Brice-

I was the prince of the Solace kingdom.

Me and my father were the rulers of the kingdom, despite my mother being dead.

My father had slaves, they would work for him in a dungeon. My father also made me a dungeon too. He said I could decorate it however I wanted.

When my father is done with his slaves, he lets me choose if I want them or not. I prefer the male slaves though, considering that I'm gay. And when I take them, I take them to my dungeon. My sex dungeon.

Yes, I have a sex dungeon. Though my father doesn't care because he knows of my sexuality.

An when I'm done with them, they go somewhere. And that is the guillotine.

Yes, the guillotine.

( you know what a guillotine is? It the thing in the midevil times that they used to cut off people's heads. They put their head in the hole, you pull the rope, down goes the big blade, and off goes yee head! yeah sorry )

But if I like them, I keep them is some 'nice', 'comfy' cells. They still get to eat, but they are torchered by me. Sexually. But one day I found a boy that I found oddly charming. A few day of 'touchering' him, he started to like it.

Soon after he was the only one I wanted. So he became my slave, my sex slave.

--------

[reality]

" No "

Next one.

" No "

Next one.

" No "

----

I said 'no', one after the other as I watch the slaves being pulled up to the throne.

Then there were no more.

" Come on son, there had to be one you liked. " My father bellowed.

" I'm sorry father, I'm afraid that there wasn't one this time "

" Well, that's alright son, I will have more to come tomorrow "

Just then a guard entered the room.

" My King, we have one more "

" Well bring him in! "

I laid my head in my hand, as of my being tired of all of this.

Hearing shuffling, I look up to see the perfect slave I have ever seen. He was pale, with short brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. He seemed a little shorter than me, about the same age.

My father seen the lightened up expression I had on.

" State your name. "

The guard pushed him to his knees.

" Say it! " The guard yelled at him.

" Seto "

He had a beautiful voice.

My father looked over at me. Leaning over to me, he whispered.

" Well son? He looks weak, I don't think he likes it rough "

I smirked.

' Doesn't like it rough, eh? I will take note. '

" Yes, I like him "