Enemies Or Lovers

Von Bimsha

{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake... Mehr

Prologue - The request
Goodbye Beigoma Academy.
Rideout Academy
The longest school day ever
A little spark of friendship
Blooming over friendship
Friend - Part I
Friends - Part II
Becoming close to eachother
Play Football !?
An Injury and taking care
Sleepover
Truth or Dare
What is this feeling?
Kissing Him
Sweet Couple
Introducing him to my family
The school play (Part 1)
School Play (Part 2)
Be my Cinderella
Awards and Parties
A day of babysitting
Join us in this journey
Childish and Clingy
You're mine
I'll be your light
You are my family
Drifting Away From You
Breaking Apart, Without You
Trying To Heal My Broken Heart
Losing Myself in the Memories of You
Your Love is Marked Inside My Heart
Don't Let Our Love Fade
Addicted To Your Love
The Colours Of Our Love
A Promise to Keep you by my side Forever
End Note

Family moments

3.9K 133 97
Von Bimsha

Weeks past after Lui and Shu had the sleepover and Shu got well. He started to participate to the practice sessions held in the stadiums. Then at last they got qualified to finals with against the beigoma academy team which includes Wakiya.

Shu sat down to take a sip of water after two hours of practice. He felt someone sitting beside him. Without even looking he realized that it was Lui. After that incident he and Lui became close friends. "So did Wakiya called you?"

Shu nodded. "Yeah he said us to beware that he's gonna win"

Lui smirked. "He's full of himself"

"Reminds me of someone" Shu shot back.

Lui glares at the red eyed boy sitting beside him. "Seriously who are you referring to?"

Shu shrugged. "No one in particular"

"So are your parents coming tomorrow?" Lui asked.

Shu's expression changed into a darker one. He looked at his hand on his lap. "I don't think they'll have time" he forced a smile as he look at Lui. "But it's okay"

Lui could tell from his expression that he was not okay. But Lui didn't pressure the boy asking the same thing. "My youngest sister always says she wanna meet you again"

Shu smiled. "She's cute. Well we can meet tomorrow"

Lui nodded as their coach blew the whistle signalling them that their break is over. The practice hours went well and all of them headed home.

Shu came home he was exhausted. He took a shower and he took his phone to call his parents. But no luck always the same voicemails. Shu sighed as he went to bed. Tomorrow is a big day after all.

The Rideout Academy arrived to the stadiums. Shu could hear the cheering of each schools. And most of his friends from beigoma was there. Shu could see Valt and others cheering for their school.

"If I still went to beigoma I will be at home or in the bey park " he thought to himself.

They were called in and they cheered one last time before going in to the stadium. Wakiya and the others beigoma teammates were already there. Wakiya looked at him with a smile. "We're gonna win" he mouthed.

"Let's see" Shu mouthed back.

Most of the player's parents were there. Lui's family was sitting on the benches while his sisters cheering for them loudly. He spotted Wakiya's parents in the corner. He seem to be the only one without his parents.

"Shu are you okay?" Lui asked placing his hand on his shoulder.

Shu snapped out from his thoughts. "Yeah just thinking"

The game started all of them gave their every thing for this match. Wakiya was the first one to mark a goal. The cheering become louder and louder as Lui marked the second one.

Minutes by minutes pass by. The tension grew more and more. None of the team gave the chance to a goal. They all ran on their best speed determined to win the match. But it wasn't easy as they thought. Both of the teams had the best players.

"Two minutes left " an announcement came. Lui bit his tongue. There should be a way to a goal. That's when he spotted Shu. Lui had the ball and at the right moment Shu looked at him. A silent conversation ran though them. Within seconds two of them knew the plan. Lui started to run toward their opponents goal with high speed.

"Guys block him" he heard Wakiya yelled.

Many players came to him but Shu was safe. At the last second he aimed for Shu and kicked the ball Shu didn't took a second to kick the ball to the goal. All seem to happen in slow motion. Everyone was looking at the ball and the coach blew the whistle signalling the time is over right at the second the ball hit the net. And yeah it was a goal.

"That's it folks the beautiful goal from the Rideout Academy make them with the champions this year" Announcer said.

A thrilled high pitched cheer echoed through the stadium. Shu just stared at the goal trying to process what just happened. Lui came running toward him. He didn't even realized he was hugging Shu. He threw his hands around the albino male pulling him to a warm hug. "Yes you did it"

Shu's eyes widen as he realize that Lui Shirasagi was hugging him. But he quickly returned it giving him a warm smile. "Nope we did it"

The other team members alongside with their coach came running toward the two. Soon all of them were in a one big giant group hug. They all cheered. They pulled away. Shu gasped for breath. That giant group hug crushed him. The coach congratulated them and their team work. Few weeks ago who would've thought the most known enemies of Japan can work as a great team.

Their friends and their family members came to them congratulating each one. Shu could see Wakiya walking to him. "Nice goal Shu but next time we're gonna win"

Shu nodded. "Of course let's meet again in the finals"

"Shuuuu" Valt yelled running to him. "That was amazing"

Shu smiled as the beyclub pulled him into a group hug. "Too much hugs today" he thought to himself. But none from his parents. Toko Nika and Ryota was also there. "Shu-kun you never played football in beigoma" Toko asked in a curious tone.

"Yep I didn't participate cause I want to I've been dragged here by a Villain" Shu said.

"But it turned out to be a good thing " A voice said behind him. He looked back to see the Rideout, beyclub along side with Lui's family walking to them.

Daigo smiled. "As hard as to admit it Lui did a good thing this time"

Lui's mom walked to him. "You did well Shu aren't your parents here?"

Shu shook his head. "No and thanks" Shu looked at the beyclub introducing them to Shirasagi family.

"Aww you're so cute" Honcho said walking to Lucy who watched everyone with big eyes.

"Never thought Lui had sisters" Valt said.

Lui glared at him while Liya spoke. "Seriously what's with this never thought Lui had sisters term first Shu said it now you and before that even Shinki and Katana said it"

Katana smiled. "It's hard to explain anyway Shu you're amazing"

"Of course he learned from the best" A voice called behind them. Everyone turned their heads to see the person. Shu just started as them with a shock. The voice belonged to a man with white hair and red eyes. He looked like a replica of Shu and a woman stood beside him She had black hair with sharp red eyes.

"Mom? Dad?" Shu said unable to believe his eyes.

"Oh come on Shu not even a single hug" his dad said looking at him.

Shu smiled as he ran to them pulling both of them into a tight hug. "I missed you two a lot"

"We missed you too honey" Shu's mom said kissing his forehead.

"When did you came? I didn't see you two." Shu asked pulling away.

"We came right at the moment you marked that magnificent goal" Shu's mom said with a proud look. "I'm proud of you"

Wakiya cleared his throat behind them. Shu snapped his attention to them. "Oh "he said. "Mom and Dad this is my friends"

Mrs. Kurenai walked to Valt. "Valt you've grown up last time I saw you you didn't even reached my waist "

Valt beamed. "Nice to see you again Mrs. Akiko"

"And you two may not even remember me" she said ruffling twins hair.

They talked with each other as Shu introduces each one of them. When he introduced Lui they quickly recognized the name and the incident. But they didn't ask more details.

"Since it's been so long and we just met each other we'll treat you with the lunch. Everyone is invited."

They all nodded as Valt promised to bring his mother. The Kurenai family got into their car heading to the apartment.

"You guys at least should've told me" Shu whined.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise Shu you know what a surprise is right?" Shu's dad said.

"Yeah yeah" Shu said.

They all went into the apartment. "Wow I missed this place" Mr. Kurenai said plopping onto the nearby couch.

Shu's mom smiled. "I'm glad you keep it clean Shu"

"He learned it from his Dad" Shu's dad said.

Shu raised his eyebrow. "Last time I checked your room was the messiest dad"

Shu's father looked at him placing a hand on his dramatically. "My own son hurt me how tragic"

Shu chuckled. "We're not playing Romeo Juliet Dad"

Shu's dad walked to mom. "She's my Juliet"

Shu's mom ignored him as he walked to Shu. "Nope my little Shu is my Romeo"

"Great don't kick the person whose already on the floor I feel betrayed" He exclaimed.

Shu giggled as both him and mom walked to him. "Aww Dad don't be mad I love you"

He ignored both of them as he looked away making a face.

"I know how to make you happy" Shu's mom said as he looked at Shu.

"Tickle time" both of them yelled in sync as they charged toward him.

"I'm nervous" Lui said to his friends for the hundredth time. They all get together to visit Shu's house. And Lui was talking about the scar all the way.

"Don't be man they seem to be nice people" Gou said.

Soon they met up with the beyclub. Lui looked blankly at Valt's and his mother talking. His dad couldn't make it cause of some office work. But his sisters and his mother joined him.

Shu and his parents got ready to cook. It doesn't matter cause the three of them were best cooks.

"This is the Kurenai family specialty" his dad said putting on the apron.

"Cooking comes from our blood" Shu joined him raising a spoon.

"You two look so silly drop that act" his mother scolded him and his dad.

They were about to start when they heard the bell ring. Shu's dad looked at him with a mischievous grin which Shu gladly returned.

"Race to the door" they both yelled in sync as they put away their aprons and ran to the door. Shu was the first to reach the door and he stopped causing his father to bump onto him as both of them fell down. Shu's mother rubbed his temples walking to the door. "What I am supposed to do with you two?"

She opened the door welcoming the guests. Shu's mom hugged Valt's mom happily. They all came in to see an odd sight. Shu and his father staring at each other still sitting on the floor.

Shu's mother cleared his throat. Shu's father got up with a smile. "Welcome to our little place" he said as Shu got up and waved as his friends.

"Shu what was that about?" Honcho asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh it's my da-" but he was stopped with two hands closing his mouth. He looked up to see his dad. "Nothing" he said. " just catching up the things we missed"

Shu nodded agreeing him as his friends eyed him suspiciously. His mother lead them to the living room telling to make themselves comfortable. They all sat down on the couches.

"So I'm glad Shu has lot of friends" Shu's dad said looking at the boys.

"Yeah Shu's a good friend" Gou said with a smile. "He's calm and kind"

Shu's dad narrowed his eyes. "You mean he's calm?"

All of them nodded on unison except for Valt who knows Shu's cheerful nature.

"That's new. Shu's never calm" His mother answered.

"Are you saying that genius Shu Kurenai has a cheerful outgoing personality?" Daigo asked looking at them.

They both nodded. As Shu shook his head. "Nope I don't"

"I think after we left he became more responsible" Shu's mom said ruffling his hair affectionately.

They talked for few moments as Mrs Kurenai got up. "I'll make the lunch"

But Mr. Kurenai protested. "I can handle that you can take a rest after all me and Shu will take care of the lunch"

"Are you saying me to believe you with the lunch what if you two burn down the kitchen?" She asked crossing her hand over her chest.

Valt snickered alongside with Katana.

"Come on give us a little dad and son time" He said.

"Yeah mom don't worry we'll try not to burn down the kitchen" Shu said dragging his dad to the kitchen with him.

"I feel very relieved" she said sitting down.

"Are you sure they wouldn't make a mess?" Lui's mom asked.

"Believe me I'm not sure either" she said with a smile.

"But Shu is a great cook. His food is amazing" Valt said.

Shu's mom smiled. "He learn quickly and try his own recipes"

Their conversation was cut off by a loud clank noise and a yelling. Shu's mom jolted up almost ran into the kitchen. The others followed close behind.

When they were their Shu was laughing so hard as tears ran down his cheeks. Shu's father was standing beside his with a plain black spaghetti plate.

"That's not our lunch right?" Liya whispered to Toko as the boy shrugged.

"What happened?" Shu's mom asked placing her hands on her hips.

Shu didn't answered as he kept on laughing and wiping his tears. The boys looked at him with wide eyes. They were sure that they haven't seen Shu laughing this much.

"It's an accident" Shu's dad talked.

"I can see that don't tell me you guys ruined the food and we have to order pizza." Shu's mom said.

"Nope" Shu answered finally stopping his laugh as he showed his mother the pan with spaghetti behind them. "Lunch is safe that is an experiment which turned out not to be good"

Shu's dad smiled. "It's because we burnt it Shu of we didn't burnt it it should've been good"

Others quickly realized why Shu is so clever. It was obviously because of his parents. They never scold him they always helped him to make the wrong place correct. Shu scratched his chin. "Maybe but next time we should make sure not to put too much oil"

Everyone sat down to take their lunch. As everyone assumed it was really good. The Kurenai family joined them.

"This is really good" Liya said taking a bite.

"Thank you" Shu's dad said. "It a new recipe we tried"

They talked about many things including few embarrassing stories from Shu's childhood. They all bid farewell to each other as they head home.

Shu closed the door behind him turning to his parents. His dad came with a jacket on his hands. "I think this is that flame haired kid's jacket"

Shu smiled at the nickname. "Yeah it is I'll text him to get it later." Then he stopped and asked the question that changed the whole atmosphere. "When are you guys leaving?" It came out almost as a whisper.

Shu's mom and Dad stopped as he placed the jacket beside him walking to Shu. "Shu I know we didn't spend much time together but we'll have to leave tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?" Shu asked.

His mother nodded. "I'm sorry honey we never get time to spend together much longer"

Shu forced a smile even tears threatening to fall. "It's okay at least we get to spend this time"

They both hugged him. "You're the best son a parent can wish for" Shu's dad said.

Shu chuckled. "Of course I am and you're the best parents in the world"

"Let's do something fun today like a movie marathon" His dad suggested.

"Hell yeah horror movies" Shu said knowing that not only him his dad also scared of them.

"I'll make some popcorn" Shu's mom said walking to the kitchen.

Soon the three of them were cuddling to each other sitting on the couch staring at the tv screen. Halfway through the movie Shu fell asleep. His dad slowly picked him up and placed him on his bed kissing his forehead.

"I wish we could stay more longer " he said looking at his wife.

"I know I wish that too" she answered.

Next day Lui came early to take his Jacket. But he saw Shu and his parents standing beside the door.

"Hey Lui" Shu said.

Lui nodded. And quickly realized that his parents gonna leave. Both if them hugged Shu tightly. And pulled away.

"We love you Shu" they whispered ruffling his hair.

"I love you too" Shu said. His parents waved to Lui as they get on the car. Shu looked at them leaving with a blank face. Then he turned to Lui and signaled him to come in.

He handed him the jacket as Lui looked closely at him. He's good at bottling up feelings. He can clearly see the sadness of Shu's eyes. "Shu are you okay?"

That's when Shu loose it. He looked away from Lui as tears leaked through his pale cheeks. He wasn't okay. His didn't want to be alone.

"Shu look at me" Lui said turning his face to his side. He gently wiped his tears.

"Dont worry they'll come again" he said.

Shu nodded in response as he gave him a smile. "Thank you"

"Don't cry in front of your enemy" Lui said with a smile.

Shu frowned. "I thought we are friends"

Lui snickered. "Yeah yeah whatever"

Shu took his hand. "Come on let me get you something to eat "

Lui looked at Shu in silence. "Becoming friends with him isn't a bad idea after all" he thought in silence.

Thanks for the 2K reads guys. I really love writing this book cause many people enjoy it. Well have a nice day.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 180 12
Shui shifted to a new school but there was his worst nightmare, Lui Shirosagi. They were enemies from the first but this time it crossed the line. Th...
9.1K 412 20
1 on #shukurenai on 23 June 2021 1 on #beybladeburst on 25th June 2021 I took off my mask for a while and then started thinking about her, Y/n. Do I...
4.9K 194 15
My Greatest Regret, I feel it everyday In my Heart now, If only I knew it back then, I wouldn't have done it. I hurt everyone, Because of my desire t...