Marry | Na Jaemin

Autorstwa shininq_stxrs

"I don't get why others get married but still get divorced, like, isn't that the point of marriage? They even... Więcej

Author's Note
Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
New Cover
12
13
14
Author's Note
15
Author's Note
Special Chapter
16
Birthday Special
17
18
19
20
Author's Note
21
22
23
24

11

1.4K 48 9
Autorstwa shininq_stxrs

「After School」

I clapped my hands together, "Okay! So today, I'll help you pick out a club!" I said.

"Really? That's what you've thought of? I can literally do that by myself..." YoungChul said shaking his head, disappointed.

"Well I'm SORRY 'cause I' m not really good at this," I said. "But since you can already do it on your own I'll just leave then.." I said as I started walking away but YoungChul grabbed my arm, "Wait! I guess I need help with directions...." He said, mumbling the last part, clear enough for me to hear.

"Well alright! Let's start then!"

We both started walking the hallways, "We have club activities after classes, club activities finished a while ago but club presidents stay in the club rooms after activities for an hour just in case someone wants to join. But, if the club leader is absent, or if they already left, you can tell a teacher in the faculty room or tell them that you're joining once they're back in the club rooms or if you come across them. But, you have to submit this registration form that you have to fill up before you can join." I said as I gave him the paper that he needs to sign.

"they're just simple questions. Your name, age, homeroom class number, and why you want to join the club," I said.

"Where'd you got this?" YoungChul asked.

"The teacher I was talking to the other day gave it to me," I replied.

"Oh okay," He said. "What are the clubs anyway..?"

"The clubs are listed right.........here!" I said as I stopped walking in front of a bulletin board filled with a heck ton of papers.

YoungChul stopped walking and looked at the different clubs, "Arts club...Cooking club...Arts...Music...Track..." He mumbled as he trailed his finger across the paper as he kept reading and mumbling the other clubs.

"Pick wisely on what club you're going to join, make sure you won't regret your decision," I said. "Take not that you're going to be in that club for a year."

"Yeah, okay," He replied. "I think I thought of the club I want to join."

"Okay then," I said as I gave him the paper he needed to fill up and a pen.

He took the paper and pen, placed the paper on the wall and started writing. "There," He said as he gave me the paper and pen.

I read the paper, "You want to join the Photography club?" I asked and he nodded. "Well okay, let's go to the club room then," I added as I started walking and YoungChul following me.

***

"Welp this is the room," I said as I opened the door and went inside "Wait, shouldn't you be knocking first?!" YoungChul exclaimed.

"Yo, EunMi. Someone wants to join," I said, completely ignoring YoungChul.

"Ah, ChanSook! Good to see you again!" EunMi said as she peeked behind me. "Oh! And it looks like the transfer student is with you."

"Yeah, he wants to join the Photography Club," I replied.

"Oh really? That's good! I could really use another member!" EunMi said as she stood up from her desk and approached YoungChul.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kang EunMi, president of the Photography Club," EunMi said as she offered a hand to YoungChul.

"YoungChul, Choi YoungChul. Nice to meet you too!" He replied as he accepted the handshake.

"Alright, YoungChul. Have you filled up the registration form?" EunMi asked.

"Yeah, he did," I said as I gave her the form.

"Okay....it says here that you want to join the Photography club because you have a passion for photography, correct?" EunMi asked.

"Yes," YoungChul replied.

"Okay, YoungChul. Come back here tomorrow after classes, I'll tell you what you'll be doing for your first task," EunMi said, placing the form on top of her desk.

"Alright, thank you," YoungChul said as he bowed 90 degrees.

"No problem," EunMi said smiling as she bowed 90 degrees aswell.

The two were chatting about photography until the attention of them both turned towards me as my phone started playing it's ringtone. I pulled it out from my pocket and checked who the caller was.

Nana is calling...

Answer | Decline

"One sec, let me take this real quick..." I sad as I rushed outside to pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Sookieeee! Are you done with mentoring..?"

"Pretty much, I'm just waiting for the transfer guy."

"Oh okay, where you at?"

"I'm by EunMi, y'know, the Photography club room."

"Alright, be right there!"

"Wait wh-" I was cut off by Jaemin hanging up.

I sighed, "I guess I'm waiting for this idiot then."

After a few seconds of waiting outside, YoungChul went out of the room aswell as EunMi.

"Well, Sook, I'm going home now. Oh and YoungChul, welcome to the club," EunMi said as she pat YoungChul's shoulder.

"Thank you," YoungChul replied.

EunMi waved goodbye and then left.

"So, who called you?" YoungChul asked.

"Just a friend of mine, he said he'll be here in a few minutes so I decided to wait outside. Forgot to tell you," I replied.

YoungChul's right brow raised, "He?"

I nodded, "Yes, he."

"Oh okay then.." YoungChul said. "Anyways, it's getting late, my parents might get mad at me. Thanks again!" YoungChul said as he waved goodbye and started walking away.

Jaemin also just arrived so YoungChul and Jaemin walked pass each other.

"Gee, the nerve of that guy..." Jaemin said, pointing behind him.

"Hm? Oh, YoungChul?" I asked.

"You know him?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah, he's the guy I'm mentoring," I replied. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know..? Maybe it's just the scary vibe he pulls off.."

I raised my eyebrow, "Scary...? YoungChul isn't scary," I said.

"But...you know what? Nevermind, let's just go home I'm tired.." Jaemin said as I nodded and we both started walking out of the school.

"What do you mean by YoungChul being scary?" I asked. "Knowing him, he probably can't kill a fly.."

"You guys just met and you already know him..?" Jaemin asked.

"Well kinda, he's pretty talkative.." I said.

"Yeah...okay.." Jaemin said.

We're almost by our neighbourhood, let's just say that the whole walk was pretty....awkward.

Not because we didn't initiate a single conversation for the majority of the walk, I would ask him how was his day or just random questions, and he would just give me short replies. This doesn't usually happen, well there were times where we didn't talk to each other the whole walk home. But it didn't had this awkward atmosphere radiating through the air between us.

"Hey, Jaemin?" I said as I stopped walking, Jaemin also stopped from walking and replied a short "hm?" without even facing me.

"Is something wrong..?" I asked.

Jaemin turned around to finally face me and said, "What do you mean?"

"Well you look pretty...mad?" I said.

Jaemin laughed, "Oh I did? Pfft it's nothing, I was just tired. Y'know, from the project me and the other mentors are doing."

"O-oh...really?" I asked and he just nodded and gave me a small, but sweet, smile.

"Just..stressed..I guess.." Jaemin said. "I'm sorry, I must've let my anger at you."

I just gave him a reassuring smile, "No..you didn't, it's fine."

He gave me an even wider smile, "It's getting late, we should go now." He said as I just realized the sun setting as it paints the sky with different shades of red, orange, and pink.

"Never knew that the sky looked this amazing when the sun is setting..." I said mouth agape as I admire the sky slowly getting darker.

Jaemin laughed, "Close your mouth, how about we go somewhere to watch the sunset sometime?" He said.

I nodded, "Sure!"

***

This chapter was pretty longer than usual aye?

I might run out of ideas for the next chapter now ;w;

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

198K 5.7K 33
It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before playing with our hands. "How is it that...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
643K 26.7K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
163K 6.7K 26
"But appa-" "Please Jungkook, this is for the best." "Best?! Why would you make me marry someone I don't love, let alone a person that I don't even k...