My Soulmate (HoO/PJO AU)

By Zebra2606

When you turn 14, you get a tattoo that describes your soulmate. As you spend more time with them, it gets mo... More

Percy
Annabeth
Piper
Jason
Hazel
Frank
Leo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Important
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
100k
Chapter 34

Author's Note (IMPORTANT)

3.7K 40 30
By Zebra2606

Hey guys! I just want you to know that updates naught get a bit slow as I am working on rewriting The Demigod Hunger Games. And yes I am in the process of fixing that story. The first chapter is being writing basically while I'm writing this. I'm sure if you read that story before now, you noticed how bad it was.

  This new version is hopefully so much better. I plan on writing the whole thing then publishing all the chapters daily I guess. I have reread the Hunger Games a few times just to refresh my mind as it was about two years ago that I read it.

  And if you expect short chapters you are wrong. The things are going to be super duper long. I'm about 2,000 words into the first chapter and I'm just halfway done with it.

  I have been reading tips and tricks on how to make my writing better and I think that they are paying off. Pinterest is my life saver, guys. I have been super focused on getting this done as quick as I can while making it the best it can be.

  But before I go any further into the story, I have a major question to ask you guys. The last time I wrote that story, I switched between characters POV's. I am starting with Annabeth and I was wondering if I should just stick to her or have it switch.

  So I'm asking you before I go anywhere else. Should I stick to her POV or switch between her and Percy?

  If you could tell me in the comments that would be fantastic!

Just remember that I love you guys! Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.8K 18
Color. It's something our brain makes up. It doesn't really exist. So how come everyone made a big fuss about meeting and touching their soulmate so...
59.3K 651 14
We all know the classic mortals meet demigods stories, and well, that's exactly what it is. One shot stories of mortals and (spoiler alert!) a couple...
6.9K 198 8
Eye color soulmate AU. Nico's life is...his life is in shambles. Sure, he makes enough to pay rent and feed himself, but that doesn't mean he isn't l...
663 44 12
Soulmate Tattoos. The only reason Namjoon and Julie had not confessed so many things. Whether they were the same, complementary, or half of it, the...