Another world

By loveandrecreation

Anew friend and companion, as well as a possible lover. Alone until one encounter, and then to never be separ... More

The same old
A Watcher
A new relationship
An uncertain future.
*Not a chapter*Jeez
News
Birthday suprise
A strange welcome
*Not a chapter*
official lover.
Hey

An Encounter

5.1K 51 61
By loveandrecreation

(y/n) POV

I saw a flash come towards my face and then nothing. I woke up in the bushes and what I saw was gone. As I get up I hear the Bell and I rush to the front of the building. I get through the door, and run to class. As I enter, everyone looks at me.

"Hey it's the faggot!" Tyler said( an ass cheek of a guy)
"Tyler if u want another trip out of my class, keep it up!" Mrs. Clouse said.

I walk to my seat and see Tyler looking at me. I walk to my seat and then receive a note.
"See you after school dipshit" the note said.

Time skip

The day ended and I started to walk home. I like watching the sunset. As im walking I hear footsteps. It's Tyler. But his face is all bruised and his nose is bleeding.

"You've got fucked up friends freak!" He said as he ran passed me.

As I look back I see a hooded figure. I blink and it's gone. I turn around and start walking again but I see the hooded figure again......right in front of me.

"Hello." It says. The voice sounds feminine. I just freeze.
"Hhhiiiiiii." I say as I back up. She puts down her hood And see, what looked like a yellow fox. A thousand thoughts rushed into my head. I start to get dizzy and pass out.

****** POV

He passed out.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" Is he ok! Fuck fuck fuck, what happened! I start to inspect him, then I notice him still breathing.
"You made me damn near shit my self." I say pissed but happy. I pick him up and take him back to his home.

Time skip brought to you by a walk

We get to the door and I open it. I've always wondered why his parents are never home. I take him to his bed and set him down. I lay by him and hold him close. I start getting sleepy and fall asleep with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...