An Encounter

(y/n) POV

I saw a flash come towards my face and then nothing. I woke up in the bushes and what I saw was gone. As I get up I hear the Bell and I rush to the front of the building. I get through the door, and run to class. As I enter, everyone looks at me.

"Hey it's the faggot!" Tyler said( an ass cheek of a guy)
"Tyler if u want another trip out of my class, keep it up!" Mrs. Clouse said.

I walk to my seat and see Tyler looking at me. I walk to my seat and then receive a note.
"See you after school dipshit" the note said.

Time skip

The day ended and I started to walk home. I like watching the sunset. As im walking I hear footsteps. It's Tyler. But his face is all bruised and his nose is bleeding.

"You've got fucked up friends freak!" He said as he ran passed me.

As I look back I see a hooded figure. I blink and it's gone. I turn around and start walking again but I see the hooded figure again......right in front of me.

"Hello." It says. The voice sounds feminine. I just freeze.
"Hhhiiiiiii." I say as I back up. She puts down her hood And see, what looked like a yellow fox. A thousand thoughts rushed into my head. I start to get dizzy and pass out.

****** POV

He passed out.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" Is he ok! Fuck fuck fuck, what happened! I start to inspect him, then I notice him still breathing.
"You made me damn near shit my self." I say pissed but happy. I pick him up and take him back to his home.

Time skip brought to you by a walk

We get to the door and I open it. I've always wondered why his parents are never home. I take him to his bed and set him down. I lay by him and hold him close. I start getting sleepy and fall asleep with him.