Are you like me? (Saiki x rea...

Od anime_lover119

Saiki's life was pretty normal. His grades were too. His friends were weird, (our friends are weird too so it... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not so quite chapter 12
Chapter 12
What's going in Nendo's head?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Another not so quite chapter

Chapter 2

8.5K 253 30
Od anime_lover119

-Your POV-
I opened my tired eyes. *sigh* today is my very first day in Pk academy. I can't wait! I'm a little nervous too. I heard some rumours that there was a physic boy in school. Could there really be someone like me? No. That's not possible. I stood up from my bed to change. I hope to find some new friends. And by that I meant some boysssss. Just kidding! I'm not that type of girl who likes to mess with guy's hearts. Besides. I don't even have the looks to turn one on. After I changed, I rush downstairs to eat some breakfast. As I was gobbling on my toast, my mom cries in joy that I'm finally going to a new school.
"My baby is growing up so fast!" She annoyingly says. Don't get the wrong idea. I don't hate my mom. In fact, I love her.
"Oh you! Stop teasing me!" I sarcastically said. I don't like to look nervous around my mom. 'Cause she worries about me a "little" to much. But that's what I love about her. After I was done eating, I kiss my mom on the cheek, grab my bag, and walk out of the house. I was alone when I was walking. Well I assumed I was. I looked both sides to see if anyone was there too. But there wasn't. (I think) So I started to skip. (for no reason..) Was I blind or something?? Apparently someone was there. In fact, there were 2 of them. AND IN FRONT OF ME?? One had Mohawk hair and a butt chin. Pfft.. I almost feel sorry for the guy. And the other one had pink hair which made him look like a tomboy. He was really strange though. What's up with those glasses?? And those headpieces?! Are you an alien or something? Let's just get to the point. I was skipping.. and now.. those people saw me doing it.. I'm so embarrassed....
What a pain In the ass

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
769K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...