Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

נכתב על ידי toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... עוד

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 36 - Gun

176 12 3
נכתב על ידי toroshi-kun

No Destiny would tie you and me.

"This alone won't be enough."

If I explain that properly, it should all work out.

Things, Money, Love, Words, I'm tired of putting myself out there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovino POV.

"The forbidden were always the sweetest, thats why it always tempting to cross the boundaries." Someone said..

Indeed..

Was she always this beautiful? Was those lips always look that kissable before? Was those (E/C) rbs always that mesmerizing? Was this a mistakes? Why didn't I realize it sooner? I don't know..

Was it—a sin to love you?

To want what is 'his'?

"I don't know anymore...." I was pleading with my eyes. Smiling bitterly at my pathetic self, wanting her to understand.. wishing, hoping..

I was tired,

I was hurt, and I hurt you a lot..

Never was I give you "Me"..

A really painful morning call of you being his that took me to realized, how much you meant to me..

I shouldn't be feeling this way but—

"But I still want you," The moment I crashed my lips on her, I just wish to forget about anything and be in her warm hold. The tears I couldn't shed, the chocked feelings, I threw that all at her.

"I know I hurt you again by doing this, but please.."

I promise it will be the last..

So let me be, don't stop me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

You remembered him getting hit by the bouncing sandbag. You remember him falling, crashing towards your stunned figure. You remember asking him with a pained breath "You okay?" You remember how his eyes widden slightly and the soften to a painful gaze as if he was reminiscing something painful.

And then it happen.

"I don't know anymore...." Your heart cleched painfully, looking at his bitter smile.

"But I still want you,"

Such a reckless move, rough and sloppy. As if he's afraid to lose you in the moment, his lips desperately claimed yours. You couldn't compare his kiss to any other, though.. was it really a kiss? No, it wasn't that gentle. It was more desperate, hurt, lusted.. not a simple peck but an open kiss where his tongue roam hungrily inside your warm cavern.

Lovino hands trapped you. He didn't even cup your cheek or anything sweet like that. Just fitting his mouth on yours. You want him to stop, you want to stop him. But you can't..

Not when he's looking at you like that.

Weak, vurnerable, tired..

Broken,

"I knew I hurt you again by doing this, but please.." was you reading my mind? You frown while gasping for air.

He kissed you one last time before leaving you alone with your own thoughts that still confused with what just happened.

"What the hell Lovi..." You mumbled out to no one in particular still laying on the ring. Your fingers going up to caress your swollen lips. You bit your it, trying to surpass the tears that tempted to leak on the corners of your eyes. You feel suffocated, your hearts hurt. Those feeling where you try not to weep but end up feeling as if someone grip your neck tighlty.

There no sign of Gilbert coming back either so you decide to grab your things and left. You need to cool your head off.

"Chica!" your were once again stunned, finding Antonio at the gate waving casually. You gulped down, somewhat feeling guilty.

"H-hey.." You walked toward him in cold sweat. Antonio stop smiling and look at you worriedly. "Are you okay? You look pale chica.."

"E-eh? N-n-no I'm good.." Antonio took your hand in his, as the two of you walk side by side. "Really? Your hands hot, maybe you have a fever chica.."

He still have that worried gaze at you lingered for awhile and then gave up, smiling instead. "I'm here to see Lovi and you but I saw him running outside in hurry—"

"H-he probably had the urge t-to.. uh p-p-p-poop or something haha... I mean, constipation is bad for beauty—" Antonio looked at you weirdly, making you more nervous than ever. "Si, you're right! Fusososo!"

"Costipation huh?" Antonio chuckled. The two of you continue to walk in silence. Though some times Antonio would rather converse about anything and you would answered with a simple yes or nod.

Your neighborhood were usually deserted. There weren't too many houses, but being with him was calming you down a little. Antonio blushed, feeling your grip in his hand tightened. "Y/..."

He saw it.

A car as fast as lighting were heading towards the two of you. A sudden push suprised you as you stumbled more to your side. Your (E/C) orbs widden. Antonio didn't have time to save himself as his body being hit by the car.

"TONI!!!" You run towards his figure who were laying in the pool of blood. You could see his legs deformed while blood oozing out of his head.

"Toni!! H-hang in there I'll call the ambulane—" Your trembled fingers swept across the screen, dialing the hospital numbers and hurriedly giving them your location.

"H-hang in there.. p-please..." Antonio opened his eyes to see a blurry image of your crying face.

"Did we kill him?" Your eyes widden in disbelief, glaring at the source of voice. Two men came out from the car to look at their victims.

"Nah, he probably wont survive. This will give that brat a lesson to hurry his ass and bring us the money.." The other man laughed evily. The man looked at you hungrily and smirked. "There's a chick here.."

"Motherfucker—" you were about to get up and kill that man right here right now when Antonio weakily grab your blodied sleeves and shake his head a no.

"Let's bring this bitch—" All of you heard continous sirens from afar. The two men cursed under their breath and leave hurriedly.

"Come on Toni... open your eyes! The Ambulance is here.." you brawled your eyes out, holding his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Play the audio for moods 🙇))

The hospital were rather quiet with no one but Lovino and you. You were sleeping on one of the bench in front of Antonio's room, while Lovino just standing there.

"You need to rest, there's bags under your eyes.. you were like this for two days already.." Gilbert whispered softly. He look at Lovino who were restless.

"No."  Lovino eyes were glued to the sight of Antonio in his hospital bed, unconscious. Bandage over his head and his leg were not in a good shape.

Gilbert sighed, "Quit being stubborn and just sleep like that frau over there bruder." he pointed at your sleeping figure at the bench.

Lovino just shake his head weakly.

"Lovi, you should just rest. You didn't sleep since two days ago. I'll replace you! I've slept enough." All eyes look towards your figures. You sat up with messy (H/C) locks, dead (E/C) orbs, dark circle around your eyes. Looking at you, they have the same thought in mind. Lies..

Lovino looked at you, with a tired look. he pointed to his eyes, "I can see your dark circles stupid..." you just grinned, "This is just make-up you know? make up."

Lovino clicked his tongue, "I'll fetch his clothes..."

You stared at the floor, biting your lips. You didn't dare to look into Lovino's eyes. But when Lovino passes you, you can not help but to feel shiver down your spine, quickly you throw your attention on his back that disappears slowly in the hallway of the hospital. You heard him..

"Kill Them, I'll fucking kill them.."

-------------------------------------------------------------

You run and keep running, trying to catch up. You don't know why, you have a bad feeling.

"What's with Lovino and those men?"

"Did he know all this?"

"Since when?"

"what do they want?" the thought kept floating in your head.

Getting out of the hospital, you see Natalya and Lili outside.

"Ah! Y/N! We've come to visit you and Antonio ..." there's no time. You have to chase Lovino before he does something stupid.

"I don't have time! Please take care of  Antonio for me! I'll leave ot to you guys ..." You yelled.

So you run to the only place in your mind. Natalya furrowed her brow to see you in a hurry going somewhere. Just like you, she has a sharp instinct. Quickly she understood something must have happen. She just hoped that it wasn't a dangerous thing or something.

"I wonder what's wrong?" Lili asked softly, still confused by what just happened. "It's okay. Leave her be."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"W-where do you think you going with that gun in hand?"

"Lovino ..."
-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.......

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.4K 35 13
Highest Ranking: #1 in othercountries Just a few stories and one-shots with the Hetalians.
140K 2.8K 39
Some one-shots by me. I do not own Hetalia or you.
6.6K 157 31
My oc's life in hetalia, the story is better than the description believe me i just had no inspiration for this at all!! Anywaaays its the first i ha...
19.5K 811 33
I loved him, and he loved me. But you can only love someone if you still have yourself. They might tell you they lost me, but really, I lost all of t...