You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

Aarav!

2.1K 232 120
By Veenu_Sk

I'm dedicating this chapter to my lovelies who keep me up with their comments and feedback. Thanks 😊

Request to new readers, please follow me for updates and information about book. I always keep posting regarding stories and teaser .

Song👆🏼Jind Mahi .

✒️
"So Monika.... why don't you go ....and pack your things darling," Harshvardhan smiled sweetly .

"You all are doing wrong this is wrong," Monika screamed.

"Yaa we know that this is wrong," Melee came forwards and took her hand but Monika shook her hand away.

"Don't be so sweet with me girl," Monika angrily said .

"Ohh ok.." Parul now came forward and lightly pushed her out of the door,"don't forget to ask your brother and his girlfriend to accompany you," Kunal added.

"And yes.... since five years we have been working with your father's company but be ready ...."Kiaan smirked and then he continued,"I think your father won't like your behaviour coz due to you he will be in loss....soon," his last statement was said in very serious tone.

"You can't do that Kiaan.." Monika shook her head . She was now standing outside the room. Her hand on her hips, ready for the fight.

"Ohh dad must have already done that," Kiaan smirked .

"That was a mistake," she looked towards Raj, her eyes filled with tears. Ohh Masi will get furious, I have to go and talk to Aarav once, she thought.

"Ohh Raj she is saying it was mistake," Harshvardhan laughed .

"She is right," Raj walked to Kiaan,"please let me see Samaira for once," Raj begged . 

"You just saw her," Kiaan said.

"Let me talk to her please," he begged holding Kiaan's hand.

"Well she is not interested," Kunal said in angry tone.  

"Miss Monika leave now," Harshvardhan exclaimed and shut the door . He turned and looked at Raj , "We have trusted you with Samaira but you played with her not once many times though we kept our mouth shut just for Samaira and her love, now it's enough Raj ...stay away from her ," Harshvardhan said and pushed him out ,"get ready you are going back," he said ," and don't play with us ...coz," he waved the camera and then shut the door behind him.

✒️
Aarav followed Samaira. She let Aarav in, "I always gave him chance but he never changed," she paused , and turned to look at him, "Aarav how can I ever thank you for all the support and guidance," she said , she always says this whenever Aarav do something for her but Aarav never replied or responded, he just use to shook his head .

But today he grins with spark in his eyes," I will come up with something, a return gift kind of," he said teasingly.

What the hell had happened to him Samaira was shocked, his eyes were shinning, they were smiling ,a mysterious smile. 

She opened her mouth then closed it again, too shocked to respond, "A return gift?" she thought smiling at him.

Aarav was smirking now as if he had made all the plans.

"What do you mean by return gifts!" She asked .

Aarav took few steps toward her , "I mean...we need to hurry, cruise is ready and we still have to pack and have breakfast," he cupped her face in his hands,"Are you scared, my Mira," he asked and then for her shock he kissed her forehead, "You will be working under me,so don't be scared of these favours" he laughed and then turned to go.

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?" Samaira said and turned to pack her things. Her mind wanders back to Raj. She blinked back her tears , "I always loved him, ohh I ...." She paused and slightly turned to see,  Aarav didn't left actually ,"Aarav please leave me alone...," She said without meeting his eyes.

Aarav nodded and the he really left without a word. He knows that she is hurt, she loved Raj , but whatever happened was for her good he thought.

"How could I be so stupid Samaira thought packing her things .

Tiya and other girls already had packed their things. Samaira finished her packing and then went to freshen up. She did some touch up and left the suite.

"Hey!!" she happily waved at her group , they all were waiting for her to come down for breakfast.

She sat between Kiaan and Tiya . They both smiled at her , "Are you ok," asked Tiya.

"No I'm not," Samaira said little loudly.

Every head turns towards her. Aarav too walked to her ," what happened Mira?" he asked worried.

Suddenly Samiara laughed , "well," she pointed her finger towards Kiaan and Tiya, "I am feeling uncomfortable, sitting between these two love birds , like kabab mein haddi," she tried to stand but Kiaan pulled her back and kissed her forehead "you are my princess and you can never be kabab mein haddi ..."he said in serious tone, "you are aware Samy , I can do anything for my doll," he said in serious tone. He paused and looked into her eyes, "I know you are hurt girl and trust me it's good for you ...that Raj was not at all trustworthy," Kiaan said . 

Samaira took a deep breath and hugs her brother," I am starving," she said and then turned and started serving food.

Aarav kept on looking at his Mira who was hiding her pain so beautifully . He is aware that she had cried. He promised himself that he will never let anyone harm her. From today she is mine, he shook this thought, "Yes, ...right me too... starving," he said.

Aarav patted on Kiaan's shoulder,"why don't you sit beside your girlfriend coz I am gonna sit with my little friend ," he said winking at Mira.

"I am not little," Samaira rolled her eyes.

Aarav sat on the seat which Kiaan has just vacated, "I will surely give you chance to prove that, little Mira,"  he cooed and winked at Harshvardhan who nodded in understanding.

Finally Aarav will get his Mira and Tiya will get Kiaan , ohh God please help me to find my daughter now Harshvardhan prayed looking at Tiya who was busy serving food in her plate. Tiya will surely help me find my daughter.

Samaira looked around everyone was looking happy. They are happy for Kiaan and Tiya she thought but she was wrong partially wrong, they all were happy that finally Raj is out of her life and now Aarav has full change to woo his Mira.

After having breakfast, Manager informed that guest and family left for cruise and their cars are ready to take them to the deck. By eleven they all reached the cruise and walk to their respective room to get some rest before they get ready for lunch and post lunch pool game.

"Really pool games wow," Samaira squealed... "That's gonna be fun and Tiya you can wear you ohh so sexy red bikini now," she whispered in Melee ears .

Melee and others went to their room but Aarav was following Mira which she was not aware .

For now I am going to relax and not think about that Raj , I promise that I'll forget him she mumbled.

Aarav heard her and lightly wrapped his arms around her shoulder and leaned against her, "I'm sure you will forget," he whispered his lips touching her ear lobe, Shiver ran down her spine. She slightly move away from him, "okay time to have some rest ," she said and jogged towards her cabin without looking back at Aarav.

Samaira changed into tights and t-shirt, Aarav,Raj everything was giving her headache. She took a deep breath and walked towards the cruise gym, no one will be there and running on trade mill will surely going to clear my mind she thought pushing the door of the gym. 

She was shocked to see Aarav . His back was facing her . He was doing squats, his posture was making her drizzy. He was looking damn hot in shorty shorts and bare torso . She could see his muscle stretch with every moment of his , as if Aarav felt her presence he kept the barbell with thud and turned to face her .

Samaira gulped hard, he was looking damn hot. His stomach was carved beautifully, he had worked so hard for this body, divine, she shook her head.

"Someone is checking me out," Aarav smirked and pulled his towel and rubbed his chest. 

"Oh...Shu... shut your mouth," Samaira stuttered.

"Why don't you do this for me?" he took step towards her she was still standing at the doorway.

"What?" She asked confused , her eyes fixed on his  chest.

"Ohh forget it!" he waved his hand .

Without a thought Samira stepped closer and brushed the locks of his hair which was falling on his forehead. Aarav didn't move, she had done these things before but today it was different ,he lightly wrapped his arms around her waist ..."you are stinking," she cutely said.

He ignored her statement, tightened his hold on her, "Well what are you doing here?" he asked. She pushed him away "Aarav your behaviour surprise me, these days," she said .

"Well," he smirked and again pulled her against his chest. He wanted her close, so close that she forget every pain.

He could feel she was reacting with his nearness and that's what he wanted her to physically react before her heart react for his love. 
Did she have any idea how he feels for her , how her closeness make him mad with desire he thought .

Slowly Samaira moved away from his arms.  Its true that she is having an unusual reaction for this man, her friend ,her Aarav.

He felt like pulling her back against him and kissing her and made her forget about that Raj but he couldn't . He have to take things slow with his sweet Mira. 

"You need a rest Mira," he took her hand and walked towards the door , "but I...." She tried to move but Aarav hold was tight, "you look like a mess ," he said in angry tone.

Now she smirked at him, "and you look like a devil ," she said , "why don't you wear something," she poked at his chest, "I don't want cruise ship to become suicidal spot for girls," she laughed .

"Ohh," he turned and grabbed his t-shirt and wore it. They walked towards the cabin, "so you find me sexy," he said .

"Ohh always ," she said, suddenly Aarav pushed her against the wall of her cabin, "Really Mira," he asked .

"Aarav what are you doing," she tried to push him away but she couldn't find the strength , "Mira I want you to be happy , I don't want you to cry for that man who always played with your emotions, " he cupped her face in his hand, "Mira trust me I am always with you, like a friend , family, shadow, guide and ......" he paused and then he kissed on her cheek, his lips were soft on her cheek. Mira closed her eyes, feeling safe and something which she didn't understand. 

When Samaira opened her eyes Aarav was gone from there leaving her alone with his thoughts.

Thanks
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.6K 9
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
1.5M 19.1K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
1.5M 70K 72
Book 2- unexpected love series i am not jealous type but what's mine is mine. End of story ♡ " Donot be mistaken my love, you are solely mine. Any ma...
106K 4.5K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...