stand by me imagines n prefer...

By xSofia_Rosex

this book will contain imagines and preferences of the boys and the cobras from the very lovely film stand by... More

HI GUYS!! UPDATE I GUESS?
introduction and requests
characters <3
one. hugging preference
two. chris imagine: sleepover
3. Gordie Imagine: Valentine Romeo
4. Teddy Imagine: The Tracks
5. Vern Imagine: Blushing
6. Ace Imagine: Diary
7. Eyeball Imagine: Dancing
8. Who Says I Love You First Preference
9. Chris Imagine: Christmas Eve
10. Gordie Imagine: Detention
12. Vern Imagine: Pez
13. Ace Imagine: Fights
14. Eyeball Imagine: Make Me
15. You Being Pregnant Preference
16. Chris Imagine: Attention
17. Gordie Imagine: Homework
18. Teddy Imagine: Tears
19. Vern (and Billy) Imagine: Brothers
20. Ace Imagine: Cuts and Bruises
21: Eyeball Imagine: Party Game
22. Nickname Preference
23. Chris Imagine: Science Partners
24. Gordie Imagine: The Bus
25. Teddy Imagine: Dance Partners
26. Vern (and Billy) Imagine: Caught
27. Ace Imagine: Amazing Parents
28. Eyeball Imagine: Labour
1k Special!!❤️
29. Chris 1k Special Imagine
30. Gordie 1k Special Imagine
31. Teddy 1k Special Imagine
32. Vern (and Billy) 1k Special Imagine
33. Ace 1k Special Imagine
34. Eyeball 1k Special Imagine
35. Gordie Imagine For @andyman103
36. 80s Movie You Watch Together Preference
37. Teddy Imagine For @LLaughtrackk
38. Chris Imagine: Movie Night
39. Gordie Imagine: Sneaking In
40. Teddy Imagine: I Love You
41. Teddy Imagine For @Squish98
42. Chris Imagine For @chambersxox
43. Ace Imagine For @irischime
44. Teddy Imagine For @dotansky
45. Eyeball Imagine For @Squish98
46. Chris Imagine For @chambersxox
THANK YOU DUDES!!!❤️
47. Gordie Imagine For @Untitled_projects
48. Eyeball Imagine For @IdaBoccanfuso
49. Gordie Imagine For @80s_weirdo
50. Teddy Imagine For @DuChampGirl
51. Dating Chris Chambers....
52. Dating Gordie Lachance.....
53. Teddy Imagine For @mrsteddyduchamp
I Got Tagged
IMPORTANT!

11. Teddy Imagine: Swimming

2.3K 51 8
By xSofia_Rosex

This chapter contains strong language
Y/G/F- Your guy friend

It was summer in Castle Rock and since last year a lot had happened, for one you saw a dead body, and then you and your closest friends split apart, which meant you had to find new friends and let's just say it was a busy and annoying year.

You and Y/G/F walked to the pool together, you had arranged to go together for ages and so today you decided to go. You knew it would be busy but you two just wanted to hang out together, everyone thought you and Y/G/F were dating but honestly you still had a thing for a certain ex-bestfriend Teddy Duchamp.

When you did hang out with the boys before you all parted you and Teddy were definitely the closest, you had developed a crush and it wouldn't seem to go away. Every time you smiled at each other as you walked down the corridor was a shot through the heart as you knew it would never happen.

You and Y/G/F entered the building and then went to separate changing rooms to change. You both walked out when you were done, "Let's go!" you shouted grabbing his hand whilst running to the pool.

You then stopped, almost slipping, and sat down at the edge of the pool, the two of you talked and that's when you felt as if someone was staring at the back of your head. You turned around and instantly locked eyes with him, you whizzed your head around "Shit" Y/G/F chuckled "Y/N he likes you it's obvious, look he's glaring at me right now you don't just do that to someone random."

You turned around and he was in fact glaring but his gaze softened as he saw you. "Shit, you reckon he does like me?" Y/G/F nods in agreement "Definitely!" and then points over to Teddy Duchamp walking over. "Your hotties coming over" you dart around and there he was Teddy Duchamp standing there. God he had such a good body you thought, he had been working out a lot.

"Hey Y/N, I umm like was like going to get you know some ice cream you know do you wanna come with me?" he said nervously stuttering and repeating words, you blushed of course you wanted to go "Yeah sure I would love to come" you waved at Y/G/F and walked with Teddy.

"Hey stranger" you said whilst walking to the kiosk, "Hey" he chuckled scratching his neck. "Are you and that Y/G/F person dating?" Teddy asked you, "Everyone says we are but trust me we're not, I um yeah kinda like someone else" you managed to choke out. Teddy's eyes widened "Who's that then?"

You stopped, you didn't know what to say, "Ha ha um well that's um funny because um ha you know I'm kinda in like um love with um you" you stuttered the whole way through blushing. Teddy then did the unexpected he pushed you up against the nearest wall, "Y/N you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that!" and with that he smashed his lips onto yours and kissed you. Shit, he was one heck of a kisser.

He then pulled away and you frowned "Y/N, would you like be my girlfriend?" you smiled "Of fucking course I would!" you yelled kissing him again.

"I love you Teddy" you said pulling away.
"I love you more Y/N" he replied.

A/N
God that's was absolutely terrible wasn't it, jeez I'm sorry guys. Remember keep reading and voting and commenting and please feel free to request (details in the first chapter).
Okay also thanks for 100 reads!!! ❤️
-Sofia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 534 51
Wake up, you're dreaming #1 on thecobras 8/17/20 #1 on eyeballchambers 10/5/20 #1 on bradleygregg 2/15/21 #1 on teddyduchamp 4/11/21 #1 on thecobras...
28.2K 487 119
(Started this book 1/8/24) I have been wanting to do one of these FOREVER!! Imagines and preferences dedicated to the greasers ❤ ⚠️BOOK FINISHED: 3...
281K 3.4K 47
There aren't a lot of preferences for the movie Stand By Me so I decided I would make some. Enjoy!
199K 4K 55
𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ⤷ 𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖡𝖮𝖸𝖲 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 & 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 1980...