[REQUESTS OPEN] Various Male...

By goldenoreopubs

[REPEAT REQUESTS ARE OPEN] I haven't seen too many of these and decided to make one! I have a list of the fan... More

Please Read This Whole Thing Before Requesting!!!
Affectionate!Levi x Male!Slight Tsundere!Reader - Cuddles
Viktor Nikiforov x FTM Trans!Reader - The Rink
Crowley x FTM Son! Reader - A Great King
Important Note
Hello and sorry!!
New addition to the List of Fandoms
Genji Shimada x Dysphoric FTM! Reader - Empathizing
More fandoms!!
Androids and Monsters and Farming, Oh My!
Deadpool/Wade Wilson x FTM! Reader - You are a man
A small update: Dream Daddy edition
One last update before more chapters

Thank you!

986 23 0
By goldenoreopubs

Hello everyone! Now, you may be wondering what I'm thanking you for. Well, I checked my ratings today and saw that I was #6 in the ftmreader tag and just wanted to thank you all. I suppose it isn't the most impressive since there are only 22 stories in that tag, but I appreciate it so much because I love writing and I love making people happy with what I make, so thank you for reading and supporting me. I also wanna thank you all, whether you're a passing reader or one of my few dedicated fans, for over 2k reads. It really means so much to me. I have a couple requests still in the works since school has been working me to the bone recently and I haven't gotten around to writing too much, but I'll get them out as soon as I can. Again, thank you so much and I appreciate you all very much. As always, I look forward to writing for you.

On a totally unrelated note, enjoy the random picture of my Stardew valley game I used since I like having pictures to my chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 3 6
This is my first book on this goofy ass app and I'm very excited! My grammar won't be the best because English is not my first language but hey, I st...
90.3K 1.5K 47
"๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...
12.2K 185 5
"๐•€๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•–, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•˜๐• ๐•’๐•." -๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐• ๐•˜๐•จ๐•’๐•ช You've wanted, you've waited, and now, it's here! At long...
10.8K 139 7
Update: I've kind of fallen out of this fandom, but I still love the characters. I'll try to update at least once a year ideas just aren't coming eas...