๐•๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ (COMPLETED)

By ulovnae

Basically India is a stripper working at blue magic , a big drug dealer named Blade is married but wants Indi... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 ๐“Ÿ๐“ฝ 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 28
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 29
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 30
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 31
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 32
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 33
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 34
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 35
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 36
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 37
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 38
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 39
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 40 (THE END)
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ี„ี‚ษพาผโฑญำ€าผโฑญีาผิบ part 1

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9

3.9K 117 148
By ulovnae

           I N D I A
   I woke up in Trays bed , I totally don't remember anything that happened last night . I turned over on my right side to see Tray staring at me with wide eyes .

"Goodmorning , Tray" I said before stretching and sitting up.

"Morning" he said looking the other way , what the hell is wrong with him ?

  I got up from the bed which was kinda hard , and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Can I ask you a serious question India" Tray said coming in the bathroom.

  "Yeah" I laughed a little. "Do you remember anything that happen last night" he said.

"Um only thing I remember was us having sex on the couch ... then I blacked out after" I said.

"Well something happened" he looked down.

  "Like what Tracy" I said before rinsing my mouth out.

"Your eyes ... they changed colors"

"You play to much Tray , stop lying" I laughed putting my tooth brush away.

"India I'm serious, look at your eyes in the mirror closely" he told me.

I looked closely in the mirror, my eyes started sparkling .. then they changed green.

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself.

I blinked multiple times trying to change my eyes back to the natural color.

It wouldn't work , my eyes went from green to black, to purple , to light brown and back to dark brown . This was really making me scared.

"Yoo Imma be back" he said running out of the bathroom. Something is telling me to stay away from Tray as far as possible ... but if I don't this whole personality thing is gonna get worser than it already is.

I left the bathroom and slipped back on my dress and heels ... I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"Where the hell you think you goin" he popped out of nowhere.

He totally has to stop doing that ... gotta bitch scared and shit.

"Home ..." I said as my heart was about to pop out of my chest.

"You coming back tho right "

"I don't know ...I'll be back tonight I guess " I told him .

"Good" he smiled as I saw his eyes turn blue then back brown

I left his house and my way to my sister house since we haven't talked in a while.

N I N A ' S H O U S E

"What's been going on I haven't heard from you ever since you found you were pregnant .. I'm your family you don't stop talking to me out of the blue" Nina said lecturing.

"Nina I'm sorry ... it's just been a lot of drama".

"Like what"

"Tray...he ki-"

"Wait don't tell me hit you I will cut his dick smooth off India" she yelled sounding totally crazy.

"No ... nothing like that Tray killed Kaines brother , but you gotta promise me you won't tell anyone else about that".

"Girl I'm your sister I won't do no bogus shit like that to you".

"Good , whats the club been like since I've been gone" I asked.

"It's been dry , everbody misses you .. but it's this one bitch who been taking your regulars".

"What bitch ?"

"She's hispanic , I think her name is Carina but her stripper name is Rose .. she wears butt pads".

"When I get back all that's gonna change I'm getting my costumers back .. and butt pads girl bye" I laughed.

"Yeah and she recently got exposed for doing some sextape".

"Carina sounds like a ho to me" I said as we both laughed

"But enough about her , I really need to talk to you" she says being serious

"What is it ?"

"Someone left me a note on my porch that said something like watch my back or else ..." she says.

"Do you think you know who might've sent it"

"It could be someone after you or Tray I don't know ... but I'll try not to think about it".

"Don't worry , I'm about to dip Nina I'll catch you later... Tray is waiting for me and be safe okay" I said.

We shared a hug and I left.

W E E K S L A T E R
My baby bump grew bigger and bigger by the day , I'm so excited to be a mom

Me and Tray are still trying to work on our relationship .. we're cool he comes to the doctor appointments and all but he's became really possessive ... he gets jealous really quick.

Everywhere I go it feels like I'm being followed by him , I ignore it tho I just feel like something bad is gonna happen to me soon .

I'm currently buying new dresses since that's the only thing I can fit right now
When I finally found the perfect dress I felt someone bump into me

"What the hell n- ... oh wow" I turned around to see a dark skin guy with braces , waves with a muscular body behind me .

He was mighty fine but he wasn't Tray

"Oh shit my bad beautiful" he said making me smile hardly , he had this New York accent and smelled good as fuck .
"No it's cool , don't worry" I explained

" ... what's your name ?" He asked

"India ...India Brooklyn Marie, that's my name" I told him.

Don't ask.

"That's a beautiful name , I'm Jamal"
He smiled holding out his hand

I shook his hand blushing the whole time
"How many months are you" he pointed at my stomach

"Oh I'm like 4 months .. I have my gender reveal soon"

"You single ?"

"I'm kinda talking to someone right now " I smiled really hard.

"Well since you got a man can you have friends" he asked.

"We can be friends ... but that's all to it" I told him. I wasn't tryna have nobody mess up what I had with Tray.

"Cool I got it you don't gotta worry"

I giggled nervously , my baby daddy senses were tingling... meaning Tray was about to pop up out of nowhere.

"Can I get your number maybe we can talk sometime?" He asked.

"Sur-"

Just when I was about to answer, this cockblocking ass nigga comes out of nowhere.

"Nope she good" Tray popped up out of nowhere coming out of clothes rack

What the hell?? I put my hand over my head in embarrassment.

He wrapped his arm around me , while he had a tight grip on my shoulder

"Boy if you don't get the fuck off me" I mumbled pushing him off me.

"Excuse my crazy ass baby daddy I'll see you later Jamal" I waved then walking out the store.

I heard Jamal laugh at what I said

Tray then came behind me.

"Bro you cant be talking to niggas like him"

"Why not Tray"

"He's apart of Kaines gang the G15 ... just don't talk to any niggas that got a tattoo on they hand ight , you're my girl , my property and I don't you to be getting hurt just watch your back" he sighs.

"Whatever Tray ... and how did u know where I was at" I asked curious

"Shared location" he says

"Hmmmmmmm ... all this tells me is you're crazy asf" I laughed

"You haven't seen crazy" he mumbles.

"Anyway ... I'm about to go back home , I'll catch you later the next appointment is tomorrow see you then"

"Can we talk about something serious before you go home"

"I'll just come over Tray then we can talk"

"Ight be safe love you" he smiled before hugging me tightly

"I love you more Tray" I giggled as we pulled away from the hug.

Hours Later

I decided to go to my sister house before I go to talk to Tray and on the way there I get a call from a unknown number

"Hello is this India Marie" a male voice answers

"Yes this is she whose calling" I said stopping my car

"This is Detective Johnson .. I think this information I have should be important to you".

"And what I kinda information is that"

"Your sister Nina was found dead in her apartment"

"W-w-wait what" I broke down into tears

"I'm sorry but your sister is dead.. I think you should come down and see for yourself" he says

I hung up and immediately drove to her house

When I got there cops where everywhere... and yellow tape was surrounding the apartment

One officer let me go under tape and walked me into the apartment, it was trashed a literal mess

They finally showed me my sister

I broke down even harder

She was hanging from a rope and was badly beaten ... I didn't even recognize her , she was only in her underwear... she had 'G15' engraved into her stomach with what looked liked a knife . She had a bullet in the middle of her head , and she was holding the ring I gave her for her 24th birthday .

I heard sniffles come behind me , I turned around to see my mom crying hard ... I haven't seen her in years . I was still mad at her for leaving me and Nina like that but right now wasn't the time to bring up the past ... that wasn't important right now.

I hugged her tight .. comforting her.

"It'll be ok" I whispered.

She pulled out of the hug and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I-I-India, is that you"

"Yes it's me mom"

"You look so beautiful... and your pregnant I-"

"Mom that doesn't matter right now ..."

"I just wanna apologize for leaving you and Nina like that I'm sorry ... if I wasn't so wrapped up into drugs , I swear nun of this would be happening" she smiled as tears rolled down her face.

"I forgive you , I understand..." I smiled back and wiped her tears

My phone started to buzz in my pocket , so I checked it.

BabyDaddy💕😭👀
Yo where you at I'm waiting?

      Me
     I'm on my way, I got a lot going on rn
                                   Read at 3:29 pm

I put my phone away , when I walked out the house I seen them carrying Nina in a body bag I looked away so I wouldn't start crying again.

This is all Trays fault

It's 12:26 ... I got school tomorrow so um gn 💕🌚

for those confused they both have mental issues.. which is why this chapter india starting to see the same symptoms they have a soul tie which has given india the same symptoms as dissociative identity disorder + bipolar and extreme anger which she already had and a lil schizophrenia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.9K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
133K 3.2K 34
Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's abusive and she couldn't take it anymor...
355K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...