My Muse - RagLak (✔️)

By Sukorian

This is a requested plot inspired by the book Lucy and the sky Ragini Khanna is a well known journalist, she... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter Twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Chapter eighteen (✔️)
Chapter nineteen (✔️)
Chapter twenty (✔️)
Chapter twenty-one (✔️)
Chapter twenty-two (✔️)
Chapter twenty-three (✔️)
Chapter twenty-four (✔️)
Chapter twenty-five (✔️)
Chapter twenty-six (✔️)
Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter ten (✔️)

432 70 14
By Sukorian

Ragini was packing her bag, she was leaving after all her holidays were going to end and she has to start her work again.

Strange why he said...

*knock knock*

Ragini turns to the door, "come in."

Varun and Dhanya came to meet her, "Hi Ragini, how are you?"

Ragini saw them, "what you think how I am? That idiots refused to come with me, now really would I eat him?"

Laksh was behind them, he didn't had the guts to face her, after the rejection of her offer.

"Aunty Yaar please try to understand, it's better this way only."

"Teri too... {Just Wait...}!" Ragini was looking for something to hit him, she found the bat and chased him through the house.

Dhanya looked at Varun, "maybe you should do something, he is your cousin and she is your best friend. I don't like to interfere."

Varun looked at her numbly, "Please the kid and aunt both know how to get on the nerve of the other one and the rest, I mean us."

Dhanya shook her head, rolling her eyes, "Ragini please stop, your flight!"

Laksh was in the garden hiding behind the tree, "Aunty your flight, have a safe journey. Bye bye!"

Ragini was fuming looking at him, "you idiot, why you refused my offer, you have to tell me."

Laksh gulps in fear, "Aunty will you eat me? You look like a lion waiting for his prey to come out of his hideout to finish him. I'm smart I will handle it without your help, you go."

"Fine handle it, I don't care anymore." Ragini stamps away from there. She took her bag and was driven to the airport from Varun. Dhanya was with Laksh.

"Laksh why did you turn down the offer?"

Laksh looked at her, "you know what had happened once, when someone came to my support!"

"It's enough for me that she asked and saw the talent in me to promote it. I don't want to lose a new friend, just because I want to become a singer. No, I'm happy the way I am living now. I know there is still shine in me." He bend down and laid his head on her lap. Dhanya caresses his head, "fine, but you know we are with you and it doesn't matter here or there."

Laksh knows it, but he doesn't want to leave.

There is no need to be there with her, when there is nothing than darkness in my life. I don't want to become a shadow in her life. She should remember me as the kiddo.

Ragini was angry, "damn it!" She kicks on the dashboard and Varun frighten, "Ragini please control yaar!"

Ragini glares at him, "it's all your mistake. You have pampered him that much that he isn't able to live a life on his own. He is just too dependent on you all. He has to go out and free himself. But you all won't let him."

*Ugh* she made fists in anger.

"Relax Ragini, he needs time. You asked him on our wedding, by the way it was yesterday. Give him some time to think about your offer." Varun was trying to explain, but she didn't cared about him.

Stupid, idiot, kiddo why you refused such an offer, you know how much I could help you. But no, mister things he can do it by his own. Well great.

Ragini was looking at Varun, "sorry!" She apologised to him for her rude and angry behaviour.

Varun shook his head, "are you mad, Come!" He hugged her, "in the words of my Baacha, you are forgiven Aunty!"

Ragini hits him, "don't you dare to call me Aunty ever again. Only Kiddo has the right."

Varun nods, "sure only Kiddo has the right."

"Varun stop calling him Kiddo, only I have the right to call him like that."

Varun hold his ears, "sorry ma'am, you and your weird friendship I will miss it."

They hugged again, "Damn it, why don't you come for your honeymoon?"

Varun shook his head, "we have other plans, but thank you. I will come back to this offer sooner or later."

Ragini was in the plane.

Varun had returned and saw Laksh sleeping on the lap of Dhanya.

"What happened, he is scared?"

Dhanya nods, "yes, he is."

"I have made a plan maybe it will work out?"

Dhanya looked at him, "what?"

"That is my secret."

Dhanya shook her head, "Please don't do anything. Let him think for himself. You can't just always come and take the decision for him. Just to help him. He has to make it by himself."

Varun nods, "fine, then I won't do anything to help him."

It was late in the night, Ragini was exhausted she reached London at midnight. Why I had to agree for this flight. Oh yes, there was no other way, stupid Karan. All because of him.

Ragini was sitting in a cab, she gave her address and was looking lost. She was feeling restless, but she wasn't alone. Someone else couldn't sleep the night.

Oh I'm missing you so much Ragini, but I don't want to be your toy or replacement for Karan. Maybe I'm overthinking about it and you really want to help me, but I don't want to lose you as a friend or more.

He was scratching his head. I don't know what is wrong with me, I can't stay without you neither I want to stay with you. You are so confusing me. What is your aim to help me? I'm sure, for you I'm just a kid and good enough for your entertainment.

No, she shared her pain with me. She considers me as a friend. Isn't that enough to help someone? For me it would be enough, she is my friend and the day I will meet this Karan I will break his nose. Haan!

Ragini changed her clothes, she saw a shirt. Oh that is not mine. She smiles, "Laksh?!" There was a note.

Missing me? I'm just too cute to be forgot!

"You are too much! Idiot you refused my hand of help." She smiles remembering it.

"Don't worry aunty this Karan never deserved you."

"You are right kiddo, but I will miss something."

"Really, what aunty?"

She was smiling, "I love to wear a shirt in the night."

You are so cute Laksh.

She wore it and falls on the bed.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 4K 57
swaragini story with raglak role reversal.. cover credit- pictures taken from Google..
7.8K 644 13
Sanskar Singhania felt he had everything he had ever wanted- a loving father, money and a gorgeous girlfriend. That was until he met her. Ragini Khan...
143K 6.4K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
49.2K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...