L U X E

By ShrazyMe

Luxe Dia-Lopez, the only child of Jennifer Lopez and potentially Sean 'Diddy' Combs. I'm 24 and living the h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
RIP Kim Porter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Instagram
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Instagram
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Instagram
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Instagram
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Instagram
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Instagram
Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest 2
Chapter 70
Instagram

Chapter 46

1.5K 52 4
By ShrazyMe

Posted 4 hours ago 

LuxeLopez: I'm not at my best right now. I have a lot on my plate and a lot that I can't share. I know that by now you have all seen my interview and performance on The Real. I don't want to you guys to go hating on the men that I have dated, that's not what I want at all. I want peace and I want space. There is so much more and I'm hurt by the decisions that I have to make but one day, I will be happy again. Till we speak again, I love you all and thank you for the continuous support.

2,001,034 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Elle and my mom have helped me alot through this. Elle had stayed with me, she took care of me and it really made me realise just how wonderful she is. However she still has to work and promote her album so she had to leave. My mom also had to go back to work so Nia came over.

"Girl, all of your songs from La Vida are charting. Five of the songs are in the top 10." Nia says before she starts listing them out loud, I give her a faint smile as she looks up at me. "You don't care. Do you?"

I shake my head and she cuddles up to me.

"You'll be alright, mama." She says to me and I wrap myself more in her arms. "Have you scheduled an abortion?"

I shake my head.

"You gone tell Michael?" She asks and I look at her.

"I'm going to tell him but I..." I chew on my bottom lip as I contemplate telling her the next part. "I want to find out more about this pregnancy."

"Like what?"

"I want to know..." I sigh as I close my eyes. "If there is a chance, the slightest possibility that I can carry this baby."

Nia stays silent for a moment, "That's dangerous, you could die."

"I know." I smile sadly as I slowly open my eyes. "I just won't have a chance like this ever again. I just want to, I want to try."

"Your mom is not going to be happy about this." Nia says with an unsure look on her face. "Girl, I don't think you should be confiding in me about this. I just can't provide you the answers, you should definitely go to the doctors with your mom and Michael."

---

There was a charity event that I had to attend so I decided to go alone, in hopes of meeting up with a few friends while at the event. I'm currently in good spirits seeing as my latest collection with Quay just sold out, an hour after its release. The crazy thing is that it is my final collaboration with them and I've went out with a bang. They are going to have two more restocks before my items become limited edition. 

I was lucky enough to receive a batch of sunglasses which I sell alongside my merch at a discounted rate, 

"LOOK THIS WAY!"

"LUXE SMILE!" No bitch, you get this face.

"YOU'RE STUNNING!"

I hear a few screams so I look to see three gorgeous black men lighting up the room as they walk in.

"MICHAEL!" I don't like his hair but I ignore him as I pose on the carpet.

"TERRENCE OVER HERE!"

"LANCE!"

One of the photographers tries to be sly.

"Luxe we want a picture of you and Michael." At this moment all three of the guys look at me and I shake my head.

"No thank you." I politely say before looking at my PR who is instructing me to go speak with a few reporters. 

I walk over to someone from E! news. 

"Here is the gorgeous Luxury Lopez." I smile at the reporter. "Who are you wearing?"

"This is a vintage set and a custom belt all from Chanel." I answer with a smile.

"Well you look beautiful." He says and I smile.

"Thank you."

"What does this charity mean to you?" I sigh in relief at not having to answer a question about Michael.

"This charity focuses on those who are considered 'underprivileged' and those who are unable to pay their way or gain scholarships for colleges. We raise as much as we can to put them through to college while making sure to keep tabs on them which is cool because I definitely feel that everyone should have the chance to have education." I see a few people turn to face me. "This charity means a lot because honestly we should have free education, it's not easy working through highschool having all these dreams then having to settle for a basic ass job because you can't afford to progress in your education."

"Wow." The reporter says into the mic. "What inspired you to get involved with this charity?"

"Before I was homeschooled, my mom wanted me to be normal so she sent to public school for a couple of years. Even though money wasn't a huge issue for my family, I could definitely see how it affected my peers around me." I shake my head. "I chose not to go to college but it was unfortunate to see the friends that I having to decline applications because they were either not offered scholarships or simply couldn't afford to go."

We continue the interview for a few more minutes.

"Here we have Michael B Jordan." The reporter says just as I feel a hand on my back, I look up to see Michael standing there. He places his forehead against mine for a second before smiling at the cameras.

"Do you mind if I borrow this lady?" He asks and the reporter says nothing as he looks at him in awe. "Don't worry she's safe."

Michael begins to steer me away and I am aware of the attention turning to us.

"What are you doing?" I hiss as we walk inside the venue. "Michael!"

"Do you have something that you want to tell me?" He crosses his arms and I purse my lips at him.

"Why would I have something to tell you?" 

"Trust me Luxe, it seems as if you really need to tell me something." Fuck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.5K 68
Lorraine Fowler is now thirty and she is a mother of two. She has a son named Joshua whom is 2 and a baby girl Kaia whom is 8 months old. She has...
77.7K 2.1K 29
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š...
9.1K 326 17
And I Know We're Not The Same As We Were โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023
355K 5.2K 99
โ€ขMatthewEspinosa liked your postโ€ข โ€ขMatthewEspinosa commented: Well damn ๐Ÿ˜ปโ€ข โ€ขMatthewEspinosa started following youโ€ข Face Claim: Thalia Crawford Inst...