The Decision (The dragon quee...

נכתב על ידי Avengergirl99

~Sequel to The dragon queen of Narnia. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST ONE BEFORE READING THIS. The love of f... עוד

Cast
1. Back to Narnia
2. Flying trip
3. Reunited with old friends
4. Landfall
5. Slave traders
6. Coriakin
7. Is my father
8. The storyteller
9. The blue star
10. The battle for Narnia
11. The light is back
13. Where she belong

12. The decision (Not the last Chapter)

629 11 2
נכתב על ידי Avengergirl99

"Walk your path without fear regardless of others attitudes. Be who you were born to be"

---

They came to the beach and they started to walked closer to the wave.

"Aslan" Eustace said and the others looked to their right to see Aslan "Welcome, children. You have done well. Very well indeed. You have come far. Now your journey is at its end" Aslan said "Is this your country?" Lucy asked looking at Aslan "No, my country lies beyond" he answered as he looked at the wave "Is my father in your country?" Caspian asked "You can only find that out yourself. But you should know that if you continue, there is no return" Aslan said, Caspian started to walked towards the wave, he put his hand through it, but then he took his hand down and walked back to the others.

"You are not going?" Edmund asked him, "Can't imagine my father would be very proud that I gave up what he died for. I spent too long wanting what have been taken from me but not what I was given. I was given a kingdom. People. I promise to be a better king" Caspian said, trying not to cry "You already are" Aslan said before continued "Children"

"I think perhaps it's time we went home Lu" Edmund said looking at Lucy causing Lucy and Clara to look at him "I thought you loved it here?" Lucy asked, "I do!" he said quickly and continued "But I love home and our family as well! They need us" he said.

"Your eminence, ever since I can remember, I've dreamt of seeing your country, I have had many great adventures in this world, but nothing has dampen that yearning. I know I'm hardly worthy, but with your permission- I'd lay down my sword for the joy of seeing your country. With my own eyes" Reepicheep said, looking at Aslan, with hope in his eyes. "My country was made for noble hearts such as yours. No matter small that can be" Aslan told Reepicheep, who smiled widely and went to say goodbye to Lucy "Your majesty" he said, she smiled at him and asked to hug him "May I?"

"Well, I suppose- just this-" Lucy didn't wait for him to continue as she hugged him tightly.

"Goodbye, Lucy" he said before he pulled away and said goodbye to Edmund. 

Eustace walked over to him and looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry" Reep said, "I don't understand. Will I not see you again. Ever?" Eustace asked still having tears in his eyes "What a magnificent puzzle you are... and a true hero. It has been my honor to fight beside such a brave warrior and a great friend" Reep said and Eustace smiled.

Reep bent his head for him, before he turned around and looked at Clara "Goodbye Clara" he said bending his head and Clara smiled "Goodbye my friend" she said, Reep smiled as he turned around and ran over to a small boat at the wave before he drew his sword "I wouldn't be needing this" he said and put the sword in the sand, he then jump on the boat and started sailed up over the wave and then he was gone.

Aslan turned around and looked at Clara "Clara it's time for you to make the decision, will you stay here or go back" he said causing everyone looked at Clara, she looked at Toothless who sat behind her next to Bella, she knew that Toothless really didn't need her anymore, now when he had Bella.

Clara then looked at Simon "If you are not really happy here, I will not force you to stay, so no matter what you choice, all I wanted for you is to be happy" he said with a smile, Clara looked around, she knew that this was the hardest decision she had to make, she love the Pevensies, she knew that if she chose to go with them, she wouldn't return, she will never see Toothless again and all her other friends in Narnia, but if she was afraid that she would never see Edmund and Lucy again.

Clara took a deep breath before she looked at Aslan "I was only a baby when I was brought here. And all my life, I knew who I was and not who I was born to be, now I finally know it, all the choices and decisions I have made, everything I have experienced, those things happen to help me make the right decision. You don't need to be born in the right world to know who you are, I was born in the wrong world, now I know who I was born to be, I was born to be a dragon rider, a warrior, a peacemaker, and a dragon queen. So my decision is..." Clara said and they all looked at her as she took a deep breath "I stay" she finished, when she said that something inside of Edmund broke, he was still in love with Clara, but he need to accept her decision, even if he really wanted her to go with him.

Aslan looked at Edmund and Lucy, Edmund had his right hand on Lucy's shoulder.

"This is our last time here, isn't it?" Lucy asked looking at Aslan.

Clara looked at Lucy then at Aslan "Yes. You have grown up, my dear one. Just like Peter and Susan" Aslan answered her.

Lucy and Edmund walked closer to Aslan "Will you visit us in our world?" Lucy asked, "I shall be watching you always" Aslan said "How?" Lucy asked "I your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason you were brought to Narnia. That by knowing me here for a little, you'll know me better there" Aslan said and both the Pevensie's nodded "Will we meet again?" Lucy asked looking at him "Yes, dear one. One day" Aslan nodded, which made her smile.

He then turned around before he roar and a tunnel appeared in the wave.

Edmund, Lucy and Eustace walked over to Caspian "You are the closest I have to a family. And that includes you Eustace" Caspian said and Eustace blushed before he thanks him.

Lucy and Edmund then walked over to Clara and the three others. Lucy looked at Toothless "You are a special kind of dragon, don't ever lose it. I will always remember you" Lucy said and hugged Toothless "Take care of Clara and your kind" Lucy said and Toothless lick her on her left cheek.

Lucy pulled back from the hug and looked at Clara before they hugged "You have always been like a sister to me, say hello to Peter and Susan for me" Clara said and Lucy nodded "I will" she said.

Edmund walked over and hugged Toothless "Thank you for saving Clara" he said and pulled away, he then walked over to Simon.

Simon smiled and gave him a hug "Even I only know you a short time, you have been like the brother I never had and always wanted" Simon said and Edmund smiled "Take care of Clara for me" he said and Simon nodded "Don't worry. I take care of Clara, I promise. And I give you my word that Toothless and I will not let anything happen to her" he said, Edmund pulled away from the hug and looked at Clara, they didn't quite know what to do, then Clara walked over and hugged him "Goodbye" she said, "Goodbye" Edmund said.

Lucy was crying as she and Edmund said their goodbye to Aslan and Caspian. Lucy went to hug Aslan, followed by Edmund, then she hugged Caspian tightly, and Edmund did the same.

Clara and Toothless walked over and stood next to Aslan and Caspian. Eustace turned around and looked at Aslan "Will I come back?" he asked, "Narnia may yet have need of you" Aslan said, Eustace nodded and walked over to Lucy and Edmund.

Simon walked over next to Clara, "You are going to regret that goodbye" he said and Clara looked down knowing what he was talking about "Go, give him a properly goodbye" Simon said and Clara looked at him "Is okay, I know what he meant to you, I know what you two have, so go on, is alright" Simon said and nodded, Clara looked at him, then at the Pevensie.

"ED WAIT" someone yelled, Edmund turned around and the next thing that happen, was that he could feel Clara's lips on his, the first second he really didn't know what to do, but then he kissed her back.

Clara then pulled away and hugged him "I love you" Edmund said "I love you too" she said and hugged him tightly "Listen. Is not you. Is just I belong here and you belong there and we have to accepted it. If I can move on so can you, so go fell in love again, start a family. Is okay. We will always been in each other's life... and in each other's hearts" Clara said and Edmund nodded "I will never forget you, and I will miss you" Clara said and Edmund hugged her tightly "I will never forget you either and I'm going to miss you too" he said. 

Edmund and Clara pulled away before looking at each other "May we meet again" he said and Clara nodded "If you just keep believe and not forget Narnia, we will meet again in Aslan's country, I promise you that" she said, Edmund nodded before he turned around and walked over to Lucy and Eustace.

As they were inside the tunnel, they turned around to take one last look at Aslan and the others.

As the tunnel closed, Clara lifted her left hand and waved at them with a sad smile and tears in her eyes, then they disappeared, and suddenly Lucy, Edmund and Eustace were at the same room they left, Edmund sat on the bed, Lucy and Eustace sat on the floor, they had the same clothes on they had when they got teleported to Narnia, "EUSTACE? EUSTACE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE? JILL POLE DROPPEDE IN FOR A VISIT" Eustace's mother Alberta yelled form downstairs. The water on the floor disappeared into the paintings, that show a ship in the water and two dragons with a rider each flying next to it.

Eustace got up and took the paintings up that was lying on the floor next to him, he looked at it and put it on the wall while Edmund and Lucy walked over to the door.

Eustace walked over to the door and they looked at the paintings, it was like the ship and the dragons moved. The riders and the ship split up and the riders flew to the right while the ship sailed to the left and they both disappeared.

Eustace: We spoke often of Narnia in the days that followed. And when my cousins left, after the war ended, I missed them with all my heart. As I know all Narnians will miss them, till the end of time.

A/N: Vote or comment.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

426K 11.7K 34
EDMUND X READER "Edmund, I... I like you" I confessed. Fiddling with my fingers. My eyes were looking at everything. Anything. Anything but him. "I j...
134K 2K 14
When Isabella left Narnia she instantly knew that it was the wrong choice! She wanted to be with Caspian, she loves him and he is all she can think a...
256K 9.4K 61
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ━━━━━━ 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖆 ༻❁ though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
11.9K 300 11
Prince Caspian x female!reader [The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian] As the Pevensies' best friend and most loyal companion during their first s...