The Decision (The dragon quee...

Oleh Avengergirl99

~Sequel to The dragon queen of Narnia. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST ONE BEFORE READING THIS. The love of f... Lebih Banyak

Cast
1. Back to Narnia
2. Flying trip
3. Reunited with old friends
4. Landfall
5. Slave traders
6. Coriakin
7. Is my father
8. The storyteller
9. The blue star
11. The light is back
12. The decision (Not the last Chapter)
13. Where she belong

10. The battle for Narnia

491 8 1
Oleh Avengergirl99

Clara and the others was now sailed to the Dark Island.

"You gave up your sword" Caspian said, Clara and the others looked at them confused, then they remembered that Edmund left his sword on the table just as Simon did "It was not mine to keep" Edmund answered "Use this" Caspian gave him the sword, he was holding, it was Peter's sword Rhindon "But it is-" Edmund said, but Caspian cut him off "Peter would like you to have it" he said "Here it is, my friend. The battle awaits" Caspian said as he gave Edmund the sword. Caspian looked at Simon "What about you Simon? You left yours too" Caspian said but Simon cut him off "Clara already gave me one, and I think that my father wouldn't mind if I gave up my sword to save Narnia" Simon said and left.

---

"So now is not the time to fall in fears and temptations. Be Strong!" Caspian told all his people, they were ready to face whatever was in there "Never give in. Our world, our Narnian lives depend on it. Think of lost souls we are here to save. Think of Aslan. Think of Narnia" Caspian finished, "Listen friends, we have one short of this, therefore we can't let ourselves down, if we do that, we let each other down, and then we will failed, and the darkness win, and if we lose, there will be any Narnia left, the peace will be destroyed, Narnia will be destroyed, and as warriors of Narnia, is our job to stop this, so as long as we survive, hope survive" Clara said. "FOR NARNIA" Caspian screamed "FOR NARNIA" everyone screamed as they started to move again. It was dark and scary. No one knew what was going on. And as Coriakin said, they were facing their worst fears.

"You're a great disappointment to me. You call yourself my son?" Caspian heard his father's voice, he looked around, scared "And act like a king."

"Hello Clara" a voice said, and Clara turned around to see a man in black clothes, it was her father "How dare you brings the peace between the Narnians and the dragon, the dragons are our enemies" the father said and Clara looked at him "Take our knife and cut that Night Fury's throat over and the people will see you as a queen" the father said "No, I know the truth, you are not my real father, I don't care what you think of me, I am doing what I think is best for Narnia, and I know what to do" Clara said "Then you also know that you have to put your own life at risk, for them to win" the father said, "Go away" Clara said.

"I am not afraid of you" Simon said, looking at a tall man in black. "I know, but you are afraid of something, you are afraid to disappear, you are afraid to lose anyone you care about, you are afraid to lose anyone you love, you are afraid to lose Clara" the man in black said "Stop it" Simon said.

"Keep away!" someone screamed, causing all of them to look scared, "Keep away!"

"Who's there?" Caspian asked, "Keep away?" a man said on a small rock "You will not defeat me"

"Lord Rhoop" Caspian mumbled, then he ordered everyone to get the lord on board. But then Eustace came flying, grabbed the lord and put him on the ship before he flew away "We're not here to hurt you" Lucy whispered trying to calm him down. "I am your king" Caspian said. "Caspian. My Lord. You should not have come. There is no way out of here. Quickly turn this ship around, before it is too late" Lord Rhoop panicked and tried to move the ship "We have the sword" Edmund said, and everyone nodded. 

"Let's go! Let's turn this ship around" Caspian said, quickly walking to Drinian, but stopped when Rhoop said "Do not think. Do not let it know your fears, or it will become them!"

"Oh no." Edmund whispered, causing everyone to look at him. "Edmund" Lucy panicked, looking at him "What did you just think of?"

"I'm sorry" he mumbled, and soon some creature came out of the sea. "What is that?" Lucy screamed, looking up. "It's too late!" Caspian screamed, the crew started to panic and run around trying to attack the creature. The creature attack the crew but then Eustace came flying and attack the creature, "EUSTACE" Lucy yelled.

The creature shook Eustace off and threw him into a rock.

The creature was about to attack Eustace, but then a Night Fury roar was heard, and Toothless came flying towards the creature, with Clara sitting on his back, Toothless bit the creature in its neck, and Clara try to stabbed it with her sword. Simon jumped up in the air and attack the creature while Eustace help them by breathing fire on the creature. 

The creature scream and jumped into the water, "GO AWAY" yelled Rhoop suddenly, before he took his sword and threw it making it hit Eustace in his shoulder, Eustace screamed and flew away "Eustace! Come back" Reepicheep screamed, but Eustace didn't listen.

---

Everyone was scared and worried, they kept throwing and hitting the creatures, but it didn't worked, Simon, Clara and Toothless was attacking the creatures up in the air, but it didn't seem to work, not even a bit from Toothless was working on it, people were losing hope, they were going to die and there's no turning back. "Aslan, please help us" Lucy whispered.

The creature hit Simon, so he felled down on the ship, he looked up and saw Toothless and Clara still fighting it. 

Toothless fly higher up, suddenly two big wings came out of the creature's back, "What the..." Simon said as the creature flew after Clara and Toothless, but then Edmund yelled "Hey, over here" he said using his sword that was glowing blue, to get the creature's attention. He was standing at the edge of the ship, "NO" "Edmund" Lucy and Caspian screamed as the creature attack him "Edmund" Simon screamed as he disappeared for a while before they saw him again. The creature opened it's mouth, but Edmund stabbed his sword in the mouth of it. The sword got stuck in the mouth, the creature shook the sword off it and the sword landed over at the other end of the ship, Edmund looked at the sword then back at the creature, it was about to attack him, but then a blue lighting blot hit the creature in the head and Toothless flew fast past it. The creature looked at Clara and Toothless, and it started to flew after them.

---

They flew over a little mountain with the creature was right behind them, "Okay, we can beat it, but we need to risk anything on this, even our own life" Clara said and Toothless' eyes looked up at her "Do you trust me Bud" she said and put her left hand on his forehead, he nodded "We can do this, you and I, as one" Clara said, "You ready" Toothless nodded, and he turned around and flew past the creature and straight down to the water, the creature turned around and flew straight down after them. 

The creature opened it's mouth "NOW" Clara yelled and Toothless turned around and opened his mouth and at the same time he shot a lighting blot, Clara drew her sword that was also glowing blue, the lighting blot and the sword hit the creature in the mouth and after a few seconds it started to turn into some green smoke and started to lit on fire before it felled down in the water.

Clara and Toothless try to avoided the green smoke, the fire and the creature's body as they fly higher up, Clara looked behind her to see how close the fire and the green smoke were. She then looked straight ahead, and spotted the creature's tail, "NO, NO" she said. 

Toothless tried to turn but it was too late and Clara got hit by the tail causing her to get knock unconscious and felled off Toothless "NOOOOO" Simon and Edmund yelled as they watch Clara got hit. 

Toothless was rolling around up in the air, his eyes widened when he saw Clara unconscious while falling towards the green smoke and the fire. He made a little sound, to see if she woke up.

But Clara felled closer down towards the green smoke and the fire, Toothless then pulled up, turned around and flew straight down after her, he stretched his front leg towards her as he came closer to her, and they both disappeared in the fire and the green smoke.

Time skip...

Simon landed at the mountain and looked after Clara "CLARA" he shouted while looking around.

Then he spotted something long and black laying on the ground, few yards from him, he turned around and ran over to it. 

He saw that it was Toothless, he looked at the saddle but no Clara. Toothless turned around and lay on his left side, still unconscious.

Simon felled down on his knees, "No" he said with tears in his eyes. Edmund, Caspian and Lucy ran over to him and they saw that he was sitting at his knees and was crying, "No" Edmund said.

But then Toothless lifted his head and opened his eyes.

He looked at Simon, before he folded out his wings and between his legs was Clara, alive and well, causing Simon to smile.

A/N: Vote or comment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.8K 581 23
Friendship comes in all forms This story is about Clara who live in the magic land called Narnia, she is the cousin of prince Caspian 10th, the niec...
255K 9.4K 61
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ━━━━━━ 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖆 ༻❁ though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
166K 3.3K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...
811K 18.3K 61
"you're the beauty of the sound and the wreckage of the waves." Eleanor Beesly and Edmund Pevensie have always been best friends. When ever you see E...