Without You || *looklikeaboss*

By looklikeaboss

Two neighbors? Become a couple? With a child? Hmm ๐Ÿฅถ, Never heard .. READ TO FIND OUT More

Characters ๐Ÿฅฐ.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Updated Characters
16
17
18
19
20
Authors Note
21
22
23
24
25
26
Authors Note
27 , K-Moni's Funeral
New Book
28
30
Sequel Is Out '

29

1.6K 45 2
By looklikeaboss

~ Lucas ~

I woke up, and ran to bathroom throwing up, India came in 2 minutes later pushing me over, throwing up too. Once we finished we brushed our teeth, and Indi got me a Motrin and a bottle of water.

"You got extra drunk last night" She said.

"My head hurt, I'm staying in the house all day". I said

She humped he shoulders, I gotta go make a stop later she said. 

I laid back down going back to sleep,

~ India ~

Right now, it's 1:00pm. I took a shower, when I got out I did my hygiene putting on some black jeans and black crop top that say "pink".

Lucas was still sleep, I grabbed my keys and my phone & got in my car. It took me 2 minutes to reach the drug store. I got out my car and walked in.

I was walking down the isle, when I seen Nayah coming towards me smiling. Nayah is Laila girlfriend. She gave me a hug, "Why you in here"? She asked. "Don't tell lai, I'm getting a pregnancy test" I said. Her eyes widened "Alright Mama" She said hugging me.

Me and Nayah have a bond, cause she been through some shit a girl shouldn't have to go through.

I found the pregnancy test and grabbed 5 of them, taking them to the counter. Nayah rung me up, and I left. I made it back to the house and sat my keys on the kitchen table.

I went to bathroom on the first floor, I sat down and took the test. I took 3 of them, and sat them on the sink. I looked at the box smiley face means positive sad face means negative.

I heard beeping I looked and all 3 said ..

POSITIVE!

I smiled jumping up and down. I put the test back in the box and walked up the stairs. I hid all three of the test in my bottom drawer in the very back.

I went to the kitchen, getting two fruit salads. I walked in the room seeing Lucas still sleep, I sat the salads on the night stand .. I took my shoes off and climbed on top of him. Kissing his neck, "baby wake up" I said. He snaked his arms around my waist groping my butt. I sat up, and looked at his neck seeing that I left a few hickeys. I bit my lip, and he flipped us over. He layed on my chest, "Lucas it's 1:00 in the afternoon get up" I said. "Huhhhhhh India noooo" He whined.

I rolled from under him "that's why you not getting none tonight" I said. He sat up, and glared at me walking to the bathroom. " That's what I thought" I said. I walked down the stairs grabbing the peanut butter, I went back upstairs grabbing my fruit salad opening it.

~ Lucas ~

Ion know why, but I'm sleepy as hell. I walked in the bathroom glaring at India. I turned on the shower getting in, I washed my body and my hair. I got out wrapping my towel around my waist. My dick was at full attention, I walked back in the room, India was sitting on the bed eating fruit salad with peanut butter.

I think she pregnant Forreal though. I walked in the closet and grabbed some black Nike sweatpants putting them on. I walked back in the room and looked in the mirror.

I sat down and pulled India on my lap, she giggled feeling my dick up under her. She passed me a fruit salad. "Are you pregnant" I asked. "I don't think so" She said frowning.

~ India ~

I could feel his dick up under me. I shifted and he groaned. I smiled, moving again this remind me so much of the day we went to the the movies.

He put his salad down and turned me around, wrapping his hand around my neck choking me. "Stop fucking moving before I blow yo back out" he said licking his lips. I smirked turning myself back around pushing up against him.

I felt my pants being ripped off, and his dick entering me roughly. He plunged in and out of me roughly. " You don't listen " He grunted gripping my hair. "Mm yes I dooo" I moaned.

I felt him shoot his load into me and my orgasm rolled over. I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. His dick is something serious.

~ Lucas ~

India was cleaning herself off when my phone started ringing.

Indigo : Get to the trap now.

He hung up the phone before I could respond. I got up putting on some black nike boxers,
I put on a white t-shirt, and some black pants. I walked in the bathroom wrapping my arms around India.

"Baby I gotta go to the trap" I told her.

She frowned, tilting her head. She shrugged her shoulders and moved out of my grip walking out the bathroom. I followed behind her it's only gone be a hour.

I hate leaving her by herself, I grabbed her by her waist. "Stop touching me" She said. I sighed .. kissing her forehead I'll be back baby.

I grabbed my keys, and jogged to my car. I looked over seeing a U haul truck next door. I backed out speeding up the street. I made it to the trap and got out locking my doors. I walked in the trap seeing NOTHING.

I could hear Indo yelling, I walked in his office seeing them in a meeting. I pulled up a chair sitting down.

"Ace, How the fuck you let us get robbed" Said Indo.

I looked over at Quees with the what the fuck face.

"Everybody get the fuck out except Blaze" Said Indo.

~ Indo ~

We got robbed 10:00 this morning and I'm just now being told about it. I gotta idea of who it was too.

We had a moment of silence until ..

Me and Lucas both got up, running out the building to our cars. I followed him to his mom house. Once we made it there we both ran in.

"Where Terrance at mama?" Said Lucas.

He in the basement, she said. We both ran down their seeing him with his hands around Laila neck. She was gasping trying to get out of his grip. I shot him in his legs causing him to leg her go.

They both fell to the floor, I dragged Terrance up the stairs and Lucas had Laila in his arms.

Nicole looked confused, she start asking all types of questions. She broke down as we were walking out of the house. I threw Terrance in my trunk pulling back up to the trap. I threw him in the basement locking him down there.

My phone started ringing, I answered hearing screaming. I looked at it, and seen
"👸🏽Babygirl" pop up. I ran out the trap back to my car. I was going 80 miles per hour. I pulled in Lucas drive way and bust the door open, I ran up the stairs seeing Jayceon brother with a gun to India head.

He seen me and his eyes widened, he started shaking. "I..in..indo where you come from" he asked.

"You tryna kill my daughter" I asked tilting my head.

He dropped the gun and tried to make a run for it. I tripped him, "Mann I ain't know she was yo daughter" He said. I shot him in his head. I called my clean up crew to come get the body.

I walked over to India seeing blood coming from her hip. I picked her up taking her to the car. I sped to the hospital.

When we got there they put her on a stretcher wheeling her to the back. I seen Lucas, in the corner with his head in his hands.

"He been raping my daughter." He said

He lifted his head up, his eyes were changing with the second. First blue,then black and now red. He got up punching the wall.

My wife came out hugging me, they both straight and so is the baby. She told me not to tell Lucas about the baby. Laila, is on a breathing machine and she was raped approximately 5 times before today. She don't want to talk to nobody if they not India or Nayah. Said Casey.

~ Lucas ~

I pulled out my phone calling Nayah telling her to come up here. She walked in 5 minutes later, what happened ? She asked.

Nayah has anger issues and she's bipolar so I don't know how to explain it to her because, she flash out just like India.

She um ...

This chapter full of DRAMA 😂🙈.!

VOTE,COMMENT & SHARE .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 10.5K 39
When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole world of gang affiliation. Can she handl...
509K 24.9K 35
Its funny how the occurrence of a twisted event can turn out to be the start of what is meant to be. We clashed. We knocked heads. We learnt. We...
143K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
170K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc