5

~ India ~

I had to go to the gym today , I attempted to get up but I felt a arm around me. I looked up to see Lucas.
I smiled while attempting to get out of his grip , but I failed.
I tried to wake him up , but he just smiled in his sleep ..
So I decided to play along with him , I bit his lip ,

India : Lucas get uppppp
Lucas : Nahh ma , ion feel like it.
India : I gotta go to the gym.
Lucas : You taking me witchu ?
India : Yeah , just let me up for I piss on myself.

He let me up , and I went to use the bathroom .. after I did my business I brushed my teeth and put on some slides , Lucas was just getting up , he gave me a hug and went home to get ready. I told him to be back in an hour. I got in the shower and washed my body and my hair , I got out and put on some black leggings and a pink sports bra. Yes I love my sports bras.

~ 2 hours later ~

Lucas came over , extra extra late ..

India : it would never take you that long .
Lucas : My bad , I had to get some stuff situated with my daughter.

I drove , so we reached the gym in 10 minutes , the gym was fairly empty , so we went in and got on the treadmills. An sparked up a conversation,

India : You gotta girlfriend ?
Lucas : Nahh , I haven't been in a relationship since 2016.
India : Damn .. sounds fascinating,

Now he got me wondering , like boy you fine as shit , fuck you mean 2 years .. shiiuuuddddd I'll snatch him up any day. But that's besides the point .. I got off the treadmill leaving him , and went to do my 200 set squats.

I finally finished and man my legs were on fire , so me and Lucas were sitting there .. trying to catch our breath ,

Lucas : You plan on moving , out of that house ?
India : Yeah , there's a house right up the street , from where I stay now .. it's for rent , and it look nice.
Lucas : You gone get it ?
India : Most likely , but I wanna move out of there now, todayyy .. I can't stand being in the presence of them .. & jayceon scares me.
Lucas : You staying with me , until you find a place..
India : it's okay, I don't want to interrupt.
Lucas : That wasn't a question. .. you moving in with me . End of conversation

~ India ~

We reached "my" house , and we went in , and immediately start packing my stuff , a rough 4 hours later we were , done moving the stuff to his house and situating it.
I had one last thing to do , I went back in my old house and took a hammer and bust all the glass , the tv , the windows , any phones I seen , I was pouring bleach everywhere , It's real hot outside so I turnt the heat up on 100 ,, oh and I also left my mark , I spray painted INDIAAAAAA , in black with a smiley face and walked to Lucas house.

His house was niceeeeee , neat and clean .. you would think there was a women living here , I walked in the living room to find him sitting on the floor .. with his head in hands , I sat in front of him with my legs crossed.

India : What's wrong luke ?
Lucas : Move man , don't worry bout it ..

He got up and left , slamming the door on his way out.
I got up , feeling my eyes starting to swell up , I was about to cry .. I went to my room and snuggled up under the cover and cried myself to sleep.

~ Lucas ~

My "babymama" just told me that Laila , not my daughter .. she Jayceon's , That struck a nerve because I've been raising her since she had her , and now I hear this shit ..
I didn't mean to snap on India like that , that's just how it came out now I'm feeling bad ..
But speaking on Jayceon , I had him locked in my basement for going on 2 days , with no food , no lights , no nothing !
I go back home , and go straight to the underground basement , I turn on the light to see him sitting there , his body looked so lifeless , I almost threw up. I laughed and decided to leave him there to rot , because he's already dead .. he bled to much . Ooopss ,

He not the first murder I've committed so I ain't tripping. Growing up in this part of Detroit , you gotta kill or be killed .. it's just that simple! I walked back up all these damn stairs and , went to India room .. I heard her sniffling , which hit my soft spot .. that I'm slowing gaining for her.

Lucas : India ?
India : Please leave me alone

She sounded like she was crying , which made me feel bad .. I took my shoes off and pulled the cover off her face , she looked drained , her eyes were blood shot red .. I pulled her up and laid her on my chest wrapping my arms around her waist.

Lucas : I'm sorry India , I was going through some stuff , ma I ain't mean tuh snap on you like that ..
India : Okay Lucas ..

I looked down at her , while she was looking up at me , I leant in for a kiss , but she stopped me. ..

India : Where's Laila ?
Lucas : um .. she's with her grandma , out of town for a long time .
India : Oh ..
Lucas : Can I take you out to dinner tonight at 8 , ?
India : Yeah sure .. Where ?
Lucas : It's a surprise , just wear white.

~ India ~

He kissed my forehead and left out .. It was 6:47 so I decided to get ready now. I took a shower , and wrapped my towel around me .. I walked in my closet , searching for something to wear..
I eventually settled on a white bralette , white pants , white heels and a plaid Burberry shirt around my waist. I topped my outfit off with my gold necklace,white purse, Apple Watch and I stuck my belly ring in. My hair was curly from, getting wet .. so I just left it how it was.
I put on some light make up and took some pictures. I looked in the mirror , like I looked FINEEEE.

~ Lucas ~

~ Lucas ~

I took a shower , and put on a white t , white pants , wit some all white air fresh ones , I slipped my earring and my watch on An grabbed my phone .

I walked in India room , she was bent over to pick up her charger

I walked in India room , she was bent over to pick up her charger .. So I walked up behind her,she jumped and quickly turned around .
She smiled and looked me up and down , before walking out the room. We got in the car and blasted my song Feelings.

~ India ~

Lucas , turned on some music , An I looked over hearing him singing .. I didn't know he could sing. His voice matched the song , soooo putting two and two together this is his song.
I smiled and went on snap chat. I took a picture of Lucas licking my cheek .. I captioned it " dinner date with my anonymous 🤫👀" . I put an emoji over his face before posting it.

She moved in with him ????? 🤔🤗

He asked her on a date ,??? 😍

* The date starts next chapter *