The Decision (The dragon quee...

By Avengergirl99

~Sequel to The dragon queen of Narnia. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST ONE BEFORE READING THIS. The love of f... More

Cast
1. Back to Narnia
3. Reunited with old friends
4. Landfall
5. Slave traders
6. Coriakin
7. Is my father
8. The storyteller
9. The blue star
10. The battle for Narnia
11. The light is back
12. The decision (Not the last Chapter)
13. Where she belong

2. Flying trip

927 12 0
By Avengergirl99

---

Three years later....

"Since you've left, the Giants in the north had surrendered unconditionally" Caspian said looking down at the map, then at Lucy and Edmund "And we defeated the Calormen army of the great desert" he continued.

"There is peace across all Narnia" Caspian said "Peace?" Edmund asked confused "For three years" Caspian answered proudly, "And have you found yourself a queen in those three years" Lucy asked "No. Not one to compare to your sister" Caspian smiled while looking down "Hang on, so there are no wars to fight and no one is in trouble?" Edmund asked looking at Caspian "Then, why are we here?"

"That's a good question. I have asking myself the same thing" Caspian said "So, where are we sailing?" Edmund asked looking down at the map "To get back the throne from my uncle" Caspian said, Edmund and Lucy looked confused, "After he had killed Clara's father, and then killed my father, a few months after he was crowned as king, he try to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters" Caspian said and Edmund looked at him, when Caspian mentioned Clara, it make him think of her "Have you heard from her?" he asked, hoping that she will be here in Narnia, but Caspian shook his head "No, not since she left with you, why?" Caspian asked, Edmund was about to tell him something, but Lucy cut him off "We haven't heard or seen her in a long time now" Lucy said, "Maybe she is here? Well. Since we are here, she may be here too" Edmund said with a little smile "I don't think so, believe me if my cousin Clara was here, she would have told me" Caspian said.

Meanwhile in another place...

A black dragon came flying quickly past some clouds. It fly straight up, before it turned sharp down. 

A girl with a helmet on, sat on the back of the dragon, they turned sharp down making the dragon to flew straight down to the water.

When the water was few feet from them, the dragon stopped and flew straight over the water, it was flying so quickly that it's speed made waves in the water.

The girl was laying on her stomach on the black dragon as the dragon flew faster and faster while some water dragon was swimming and jumping through the water like dolphin.

As they flew past the others dragons, the girl sat up and put her feet in the stirrups, she then turned the dragon, so they flew under a wing on one of the water dragons.

Then they fly higher up in the sky while flying fast between the clouds. 

Let the wind carry us
To the clouds, hurry up, alright

The black dragon turned around so, he and the girl was upside down.

We can travel so far
As our eyes can see

Then it spind around again while they fly higher up in the sky.

Then the black dragon spun around while flying straight up in the air before it stopped and folded out its wings before smiling as they slowly felled back down.

We go where no one goes

We slow for no one
Get out of our way

Then the girl pulled the dragon up and they turned around, as they turned around, the girl straight out her arms to the side.

The dragon fly higher up in the air and they saw some other dragons flying over them. 

The girl put down her arms and looked up, before she looked down at the black dragon "What do you say Bud, want to give this another shot?" the girl asked and the dragon rolled with his eyes "Toothless, it will be fine" the girl said and took her feet out of the stirrups, "Ready" she said before she slid off the back of Toothless and felled down.

Toothless flew after her and he flew down on her side. 

Awake in the sky
We break up so high, alright
Let's make it our own,
Let's savor it

The girl looked at Toothless and smiled, Toothless looked back at her and smiled back.

We go where no one goes
We slow for no one
Get out of our way

They then turned around and then the girl folded out some wings on her clothes that was made out of leather and Toothless folded his wings out, the wind caught the wings and lifted them up so the girl and Toothless was now flying next to each other.

We slow for no one
We go where no one goes

 The girl flew in front of Toothless, she looked behind her and Toothless smiled to her. 

We slow for no one
We go where no one goes

He then pulled in his teeth and shot three blue lightning bolt out of his mouth, so the girl could avoid them and she did, she avoid all three. 

"YEAH, THIS IS AMAZING" the girl yelled.

We go where no one goes

But suddenly a big mountain appeared in front of them "No longer amazing. Toothless" the girl said, Toothless try to flew over to her, but the girl got closer to the mountain. 

Toothless then shot out a lightning bolt. 

The lighting bolt hit the mountain and he flew quick over to her and wrapped his wings around her, so she wouldn't be hit by any rocks or fire. Toothless and the girl landed on a small island as they crash through the trees before landing on the ground. 

Toothless folded out his wings and the girl got up "Woah, that mountain just appeared out of nowhere" the girl said while she brushed some dust off her clothes, Toothless turned around and saw the mountain crash down, he then looked at her, "You need to get use to that new tail that Aslan gave you, or it will be impossible for us to make those sharp turned" the girl said and took off her helmet, it was Clara, she looked like a young woman now, her hair was shorter and now black as the night, she looked over the island with a smile.

But then a tiny stone was threw in the back of her head, she turned around and saw Toothless who look mad.

Clara walked over to him "Do you want an apology, this is why you are complaining, your big baby" Clara said, Toothless opened his mouth and made a small sound.

Clara wrapped her arms around his neck "Do you feel the guilt now" she said, but then Toothless walked up on his hind legs and walked over to the edge of the mountain, "Come on, you wouldn't do that to a girl" Clara said, but then Toothless stopped and Clara looked down and saw that she was hanging off the edge, "Okay, okay, I surrender, you win" Clara said and Toothless felled backways landing on his back, he turned around so he was over Clara and they started playing. 

"AH, Dragons and Narnies, enemies again, fighting to the better end" Clara said with a smile, but then Toothless drop his head down on Clara's stomach "Ahh" she said before Toothless started to lick her.

Clara got up and looked at her clothes that had drool all over "Toothless, you know that this don't wash off" she said. Toothless laughed, but Clara threw some of the drool on him, he started to lick it off, like cats do when they cleanse themselves.

Clara sat down on the ground, pulled up her map, folded it out and put it on the ground, she looked at it before she looked up "If I am right, so according to this map, that is still a lot of island we haven't searched on" Clara said and looked up as Toothless sniffed to the map. 

He then looked at her, "I know that we have search for two years after Bella, and I know that we can't give up, but I am about to lose hope, if we find her, the two of you can save your kind, but we have search in a long time without any clue" Clara said and looked at Toothless before she looked out over the island "What do you said Bud, do you want us to give up?" Clara asked Toothless shook his head and they looked over the island together.

Suddenly Toothless heard something, he stretched his ears right up in the air and looked behind them, and quite right, a boy with a hood over his head landed behind them, the boy pulled down his hood and Toothless smiled before running over to him.

"Hey Toothless" the boy said, Toothless looked at him and smiled before he looked at a stick and the boy smiled "Okay, but not far this time" he said as he grabbed the stick before he threw it away and Toothless ran after it.

"Hello Simon" Clara said as the boy walked over to her "Hello my queen" he said and sat next to her, "Simon, how many times shall I say that you don't have to call me that, I am not a queen, I have told you about my past, you know that" she said and Simon smiled "Good morning" he said and Clara looked at him "Good morning" she said and gave him a quick kiss.

"Well, you have an army and your father was a king, so I think that means that you are a queen" he said and Clara rolled her eyes "Yeah, my adopted father was a king, you know the story" she said. Simon nodded before he looked over the island "I woke up and you were not here, Riley would have sent a search team out after you, I persuaded him not to do it" Simon said and looked at her, "Well you know how overprotected he is" Clara said and Simon nodded "Yeah after what happen over two years ago, he had become more overprotected" he said.

He then looked at the map "You still looking after Bella, right?" he asked, "I have to, she is Toothless' mate and it's my fault that Bella is missing, I owe Toothless it, and if we never find her, Toothless' kind will go extinct and I will not let that happen" Clara said, Simon looked at her and smiled "And I also have to find out who I really am, I have never know my real parents, as far as I know, I was a baby, when I was brought to Narnia and my adopted parents took me in and all those years I thought that I was a queen, but then I found out that I was born to be someone else" Clara said while looking at the sky.

Simon looked at her and he took his hand by her hair and started making a ponytail "Clara, what you are looking for is not out there... but in here" Simon said and put his left hand on her heart "But I will always be there for you, and I will help you find Bella, you know that right" he said, Clara looked at him and nodded, he smiled and kissed her on the cheek, Clara looked straight ahead and that's when she spotted something.

"Something out there" she said, Simon also looked straight ahead, "It looked like a ship" he said, "Come, let's give it a closer looked" Clara said.

---

Simon and Clara jumped up on Toothless' back, they flew closer to the ship, when they were close enough, they stopped, Clara took a small binoculars up from her pocket to look close at the ship "It's dragon and bounty hunters ship" Clara said, "May I?" Simon asked, Clara gave him the binoculars, and he looked at the ship "You are right, but what are they doing all the way out here?" Simon asked before he gave the binoculars back to Clara and she put it in the small bag that was hanging on the saddle "I don't know, but they are getting close to the castle" Clara said "What shall we do?" Simon asked. Toothless looked at her and said a sound and Clara look at him "You are right Bud, let's go kill them" she said, Simon jumped down from Toothless' back and was now flying next to Clara "Ready?" he asked and drew his sword, Clara looked at him and nodded.

Time skip...

"I don't know anything" a wounded man said, Clara stood in front him with her sword pointed at him and with her helmet on so you couldn't see her face "You are lying" she said, Toothless stood on the each of the ship behind Clara and growled at the man "You better tell us anything, or you will end as lunch for that dragon" Simon said, he had his hood over his head. "Okay, the only thing I know is that we were sent by the shadow man,  that's the only thing I know" the man said, Clara and Simon looked at each other, they have heard of the shadow man, they knew who he was "He had hunted and killed every Night Fury except yours, he want your dragon, you need to hand him over" the man said  "I will never give him up" she said, "Then he will destroy everything you love" the man said, "I will like to see him try" Clara said with a smile.

A/N: Vote or comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.4K 61
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ━━━━━━ 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖆 ༻❁ though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
104K 2.7K 32
Do you ever feel like you were born into the wrong world? Because that is exactly how Elodie Penvensie felt. Her twin brother Peter, and the rest of...
134K 2K 14
When Isabella left Narnia she instantly knew that it was the wrong choice! She wanted to be with Caspian, she loves him and he is all she can think a...
316K 10.1K 35
How exactly is one supposed to live their regular, old life after experiencing Narnia in all its glory? The Pevensies knew that feeling all too well...