My Childhood Bully

By Miss_Platt_xx

Evander was bestfriends with no other then Harry Styles himself. But when they were thirteen, he changed. He... More

Proposal
The Beginning
Lockdown
Lockdown House
Justin and Alex
Poor Liam :(
Since when was Liam fun?
Nighty Night
Evander has what?
The pain you caused
What? How? Why?
In the Hospital
Charlie and Caitlyn
Fans
That's what you get
Bros before Hoes
Coffee Dumpers
Cancer Sucks
What Harry?
Innuendo Bingo
Never trust two teenagers in a lolly shop
Meet Dan and Phil
What an Interesting Car Ride
I'm in trouble
Kaitlin, Niall's girlfriend
Water Park
Harry and Evander = Really?
Everything is ok
And In That Moment I Swear We Were Infinite
The dates
I don't have a chapter name for this chapter... awks
Truth or Dare or Cheat?
A little note
Goodbye for the last time :'(
Questions

Jake :)

11.6K 163 14
By Miss_Platt_xx

Recap:

"I wanted to surprise you." Jake said.

"Naww you're the best."  Evander said pecking Jake's lips.

"Well I got sent back for a day because I should stop talking about you all the time." Jake said.

"You have a boyfriend?" Niall asked.

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Nah, he is more like a f*ck buddy." Evander said. Wait? Is he?

"Hay. We more than that." Army guy said.

"I was being sarcastic babe." Evander said putting my head on army dude's shoulder.

"You're adorable." He said.

"Nope." She said.

"Yes." He said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes you are babe."

"No I am not."

"I'll call Alex."

"You wouldn't"

"I would."

"Meanie."

"YOU LOVE ME!"

"I do."

"I love you too." UGH!

"Ok stop with the mushy stuff." I said.

"Nope." Army guy and Evander said.

"Oh Harry leave them be." Liam said winking at Evander.

"Oi mate. Why are you winking at my girlfriend?" Army guy asked.

"I uh um I." Liam stammered.

"He's being sarcastic Liam." Evander said.

"Don't worry mate. She lives with 3 guys this isn't any different." Army guy said.

"You live with three guys?" I asked.

"Yep but now I live with five." Evander said.

"Ook." I said.

I can't believe Evander doesn't remember me but I did bully her until I went to X-Factor. I didn't want to be an outcast. I know that sounds that I'm not selfless.  I did care about her but she did do something. She ditched me when we were 13 just before we were going to start high school. 

Flashback:

27th of July 2007.

"Hi Evva." I said through the phone.

"What do you want Harry?" Evva said through the phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Don't worry Harry." She said.

"I will care about the girl I've known for 13 years." I said.

"Harry I don't want to talk." She said.

"I'm on my way." I said before hanging up.

I bolted out of my room and out the front door. I jumped over the side fence and ran to Evva's front door. I banged the door open and ran upstairs to Evva's room. I slammed the door opened to find no one. I walked down stairs confused and ran in to Mr. Diamends.

"Harry what are you doing here?" Mr. Diamends asked.

"Looking for Evva." I said.

"She went out with some friends." He said.

"Oh ok. I thought she was in trouble." I said sheepishly.

I heard the front door open and a couple people come in. I turned to face Evva and three other girls.

"Evander you told us you thought boys were gross." Red hair said.

"I do." Evva said.

"Evva who's your friends?" I asked.

"We're her best friends." Brunette said.

"But we're best friends?" I said.

"Why would she want to be best friends with you?" Black said.

"I uh." I stammered.

"Dad, make him leave." Evva said begging her father.

I looked at Evva in disbelief. Why didn't she stand up for me? I would stand up for her. I walked out the door angry. I turned around to face Evva.

"We're not friends anymore." She said before shutting the door.

I bolted to my house and cried for days.

End Flashback.

I still remember that like I remember our songs' lyrics.

"Well I've got to go babe." Army guy said.

"Already." Evva wait no Evander said.

"I'm going to miss you." He said.

"I'm going to miss you too." Evander said.

"I love you." He said. I winced.

"I love you too." She said. I winced again.

Army guy walked away and Evander grabbed her stuff and bolted towards the house. We slowly followed her.

(A/N: Sorry about the time skip.)

_____________________________________________4 days later_____________________________________________________________________

~Evander's P.O.V~

I locked myself in my room four days ago ever since Jake left. I walked in to my kitchen and made myself a caramel smoothie. Mmm I love smoothies. I'm starting to pack now so I don't have to do it tomorrow. I chose five pairs of high heels, five cute dresses, five skirts, fifteen t-shirts, five leggings, five jeans, ten jeans, five sweatpants, a couple crop-tops, two sneakers, five vans, five converses, two other shoes, fifteen jackets and jumpers. Ooh and my favourite uggies. I grabbed my old jewelry box and put that in a suitcase. I chose an outfit for tomorrow and put the rest of the clothes in to a big bag. The bag can go to charity. I love giving things to charity.

Knock. Knock

"Evander. We're leaving today for some reason." Louis said.

I walked up to the door and opened the door, still sipping my milkshake. I raised my eyebrows at Louis.

"Why are we leaving earlier?" I asked.

"Simon wanted you to say goodbye to your room mates and Harry wants to meet your room mate. He is such a flirt." Louis said, "Now where did you get that milkshake?"

"I'm always prepared." I said closing the door.

Ooh I have one more suitcase. FOOD! I ran in to my kitchen and grabbed everything I could fit in the suitcase. I had a portable fairy floss machine, milkshake machine and chips thingy. The rest of the suitcase had food or junk food. I changed in to the clothes for tomorrow and chucked my other clothes in to the bag. I grabbed my bag, which contained my laptop, iPad and iPod and dragged my suitcases out. I pushed them down the stairs because I'm lazy. I grabbed the big bag of clothes and dragged it down stairs.

"Six?" Louis asked.

"I'm a lady." I said.

"What's the big bag for?" He asked.

"Charity, I'm never going to wear them so people should have them." I said.

"The bus is out the front." He said.

"Ok." I said.

I dragged my bags out to the front, refusing to let Louis take my bags. I put all my suitcases besides my food one in the storage under the bus. I grabbed my food suitcase and bag and got on to the bus. I put my suitcase in a compartment next to the bunks. All of them were empty so I claimed one of the middle ones by putting my bag there.. I continue to sip my smoothie when I sat down on the couch. I turned the t.v to Peppa Pig. I love this show. I wrapped a blanket around myself and continued to watch the t.v. The door opened but I love this show too much.

"Peppa Pig?" Harry asked me.

"Shut up, it's amazing." I said.

"It's a children show." He said.

"PEPPA PIG!" Louis shouted joining us.

"Ugh." Harry said.

"SHUT UP HARRY!" Louis yelled.

I felt the bus start to move so we're off to my home. I think Harry thinks that I live with girls; he is going to get a big surprise.

"HOME!" I shouted jumping around.

"Calm down Evs." Liam said. 

"I miss my family." I said.

I ran to the back of the bus and grabbed some lollies out of my suitcase. I sat in my bed eating the lollies when the bus stopped. I got out of the bunk and looked out of the window. We're here; I bursted out of the bus and bolted inside the orphanage.

"MAMA'S HOME!" I shouted.

"EVS." I heard someone shouted.

In a matter of seconds I was rugby tackled by five or six guys. Muddy guys. I hugged the ones I could.

"I missed you." Caleb said.

"Hay I missed her too." Ron said.

"I missed all of you guys." I said.

"NAWWWWWW!" Lockie said. He is gay.

"Someone helps mwah up." I asked.

Ten people helped me up from the ground. I don't weigh that much. Do I? Who cares? I missed this place so much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...
17.2K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
3.8K 90 37
Niall Horan is a regular 18 year old 12th year student who fell in love with his best friend, Deena, in 7th. He admits to his attraction to her, and...
753 8 33
Darci Flynn was Niall Horan's best friend when they were kids. She missed him so much when he left for the X Factor. But he comes back after a while...