The Mysterious Girl (One Piec...

Od Nouis_Horanson2319

(Short Summary) ... Více

N/A (Edited)
Profile (Edited)
The Past (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
N/A
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Easter special
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
N/A: New Book coming soon!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Christmas Special 🌲
Chapter 43
N/A
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Luffy's Birthday (Special) 🥳
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
New Book Coming!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hiatus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
What Story To Add Next?🤔
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (TimeSkip)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 30

5.6K 194 52
Od Nouis_Horanson2319

(Something random but relatable on this chapter lol)

Okay I lied I thought I was fine about feeling better I was wrong so I took a break even though I stilI felt like shit I kept writing when I had the time. Maybe too much but couldn't stop.
(P.S: Also I just like to say thank you all for your kind words it gave strength to keep writing and I'm so happy because I needed to hear such kind words from such beautiful people Thank I like calling Nakama.

Ah I don't have any ears to hear Yohohoho!! Skull joke (I'm not drunk but I'm in some kind of mood rn lol) 😂😂

Mizuki's POV

"I gotta admit that boy sure knows how to course trouble"Ace say.

"Help me!"Luffy shouts as my eyes widened when the thing behind Luffy rose.

"Oh no! A pandora Dragon!"Vivi shouts.

"A what?!"I shout but sadly was ignored. Sanji and Zoro stood and helped Captain out.

"They didn't have to go that farp

"Sorry I should have mention it"Vivi says.

"Stop doing that!"The others yelled as the boys were coming back.

That was when something from behind us rose and I looked to see another.

"Another one?!"Usopp and Chopper shouted. My eye twitched.

"Sorry I forgot to mention pandora dragons fight in pairs"Vivi says but shrieks when she feels the side of my blade by her neck. "Mizuki?!"

I glared before turning around ready to get in position.

"I'm losing my patience"I say and about to sprint to it but I was stopped halfway by Ace stopping me

"You might get hurt"He says.

"I can take care of myself"I huff. He didn't listen as he jumped into the monsters mouth and perished the whole thing.

"Your welcome"He says smirking and poked my cheek making me sigh.

"Thanks I guess"I say sheathing my sword and walked over to Luffy.

"That aside what's with the camel?"Zoro asked.

"I found him getting eating by a plant"Luffy said as Chopper was staring at him.

"It's you!"Chopper shouts "well good for you"

"You know him?"Nami asked.

"Yeah he saved me"Chopper explained.

"Well this'll make everything much easier"Luffy says and tries to jump on only for the camel to nip him. "Ow! Jerk!"

I sighed seeing the them beat the poor camel after hearing he only carry's women.

"What should we name you?"Nami says. As the boys say an insult "Eyelash it is"

"How'd you come up with that?"Zoro asked as we both sweat drop.

"Yeah out of all names"I say as she looked at us as if she didn't care.

"Your gonna help us aren't You Eyelash"Nami says making the camel turn into a mess of love.

Nami jumped on the the ca-uh I mean Eyelash.

"Vivi, Mizu get on"Nami says with a big smile.

"I'm fine actually"I say.

"I can still walk"Vivi says.

"Come on just get on"Nami says and she listens. Nami looked at me. "Come on"

"I'm good"I say waving my hand. Without another word they were off.

"Oi! Don't leave us!"The boys shout.

"We'll catch up!"The bitch says.

"After them!"Ace orders as we started running after them.

"Oi Mizuki go after them"Zoro says as I nodded at the Vice captain.

I whipped my glider open and jumped up and flew off.

"Don't leave us as well!!"I hear Usopp. But I ignored.

-

I don't know what happened I was flying on there tail and the next I woke up on the ground alone trying to figure out what the hell happened.

"Guys?!"I shout as it echoed. I continued walking to where ever I am all lost.

I had gotten sick of walking so I didn't used my glider to save my leg for more of a emergency escape.

I paused looking down to seeing a person walking alone. I flew down only to see...Ace?

"Ace?"I question and he turned to see me with also as
confused look. I go to open my mouth.

"What happened to you?"He asked. Stealing the words from my mouth as it closes.

"My thoughts exactly"I say. I flinched and hiss when he touched my forehead. "Ow What was that for?! why did that hurt?!"

"You have a bruise on your forehead"Ace says and I blinked a couple of times as all the pieces were slowly coming together.

"Huh"I say in realisation. "That makes sense to why I was knocked out"

"Here let me help you"He offered coming closer and I held my hand out to stop him.

"I can heal myself"I say. But he didn't listen as he touched for head making me feel self-conscious.

"It's not that bad"Ace say and pulled away to rip a piece his robe.

"Here I can help stop the bleeding"I say water bending again and healed my forehead. "There"

"Woah"Ace says in awe as I smirked grabbing the rage and tide it around my forehead before tossing the hood back on my head.

There was a minute silence and I slowly avoid the awkwardness by looking around and turned my back fully to him as I observed the place.

*Sigh....* Now What?"I asked my hands on my hips. I crouch down and touch the floor. "Damn sand I can't see where they are"

"Well lets just try walking this way"Ace says walking a head as I follow without a word.

It was the afternoon by now as we still walked aimlessly through the desert.

"Something's coming towards us"I say and looked to see a giant crab. "Hmm a lot of pest in this bowl of sand pudding"

"Sure is"Ace says.

"Remind me to smack Vivi on the back of the head"I say quietly but Ace heard me making him sweat drop.

'For a someone that's cute sure is scary' Ace thought to himself. But I heard him making me blush a little.

"You okay your cheeks are burning?"Ace asked touching my cheek and I pushed

Without another word the crab was burnt on a stump.

I walked over and took a deep breath and Air bend to cool it down.

"What are you doing?"Ace asked.

"It's getting dark and we need to find somewhere to eat and rest"I say grabbing my sword.

I sliced the critter and grabbed most of the meat and put it in my bag.

"Okay...lets see"I say looking around and found some rocks the arched together and pointed towards it. "Over there come on"

I started walking over to it.

"Wait I'll go in front could be bandits in there"Ace says. I sighed crossing my arms childlike.

"I ca-

"I know you can but it's a mans respect to lead the pack"Ace says with a big grin and not forgetting the small wink making me glare playfully.

Cheeky bastard just like Luffy.

*sigh* Okay tough guy lead the way"I say pushing him in front of me....My mistake

"Woah!"Ace says tripping over his own feet and turned trying to grab something to support him and I yelped when he grabbed my arm and took me with him.

We both froze as we stared at each other as I had fallen on top of him. Both blushing like mad.

"Sorry"He says awkwardly. I sit up.

"No it's my fault for pushing you"I say with a sheepish grin. I flinched when a hand came to the side of my face to tuck a bang behind my ear.  "What you doing"

He sat up making me get chills and try get off him but it didn't help when his hand landed on my lower back to stop me making me flustered as fuck.

"Look at me"Ace says making me gulp. I shook my head nervously. "I won't bite...Unless you want me too"

"I know that...I'm not good at any of this stuff"I say trying to get away of this closeness.

"Really I thought you and Roronoa had a thing goi-

"What?! Oh no no no!"I exclaimed. "I think it's because we're the same age and he's like a brother to me"

"Oh how old are you?"He asked curious.

"Only 19"I say and he smirked making my look down as all my shyness shows. "Stop looking at me like that"

"I can't help it your too cute"He says chuckling as I'm tryna find excuses. I feel his fingers under my chin and moved my face to his eyes that soften with sincere and honest. "It's alright"

I slowly stare into his eyes as he stares into my green ones.

"I can stare into your eyes forever"Ace whispered as I blushed. I sighed ignoring the tug on my heart holding me back.

I blushed even more when I felt a soft touch on my forehead. I blinked when he looked at me smirking.

"How has no one ever swept you off your feet?!"He asked in disbelief. "I'm surprised that green haired man hasn't"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not perfect"I say and he grabbed the side of my face to make me stare at his serious look.

"Too me you are"He said and leaning. I try to turn my face but he kept me still and made my eyes go all wide.

It wasn't long or short as he pulled away and smirked widely.

"That was nice but maybe close your eyes next time"Ace teases as I glared playfully as I felt somewhat mischief.

I grabbed the rope around his hat and yanked him closer and pressed my lips against his making him pause but slowly followed.

We pulled away and stared into each other's soul as our heads pressed together.

"No ones ever liked me before"I say all giddily.

"Well I'm glad I'm the first"He says smirking.

I smiled back grabbing his hand that's on my back. I get up and pull him up as we went under the shelter.

"But...One problem?"I asked laying down on my side staring at him.

"Hmm?"He asked.

"H-how's this gonna work?"I asked.

"May-be...come with me?"He asked with a smirk as I frown.

"I can't"I say.

"Why not?"He asked.

"Well because I owe Luffy so much basically my life"I say "I was in pain and loneliness for a long time and Luffy came along and change everything"

"My friends before couldn't even do what my crew had done for me"I say laying on my back and stared at the ceiling. "I'm sorry Ace...I really a-"

"No I'm sorry for asking"He says pulling out a paper and gave it to me.

"What's this for?"I asked

"It's a vivid card"He says. "Help us reach each other"

He handed me a bracelet and I took it. I opened the center seeing too eyes of a snail.

"Interesting"I say.

"That way we can stay in contact"Ace says. I looked at him.

"Thanks I'll definitely use it"I say but a yawn interrupted.

"Bed time"Ace says as I nodded closing my eyes. But felt his body shift closer and pulled me close making me sleep deeper.

———————————————

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.1K 125 22
┊✧*。 ✯┊☪⋆✧*。 ┊ ᴋᴇɴɢɴꜱᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴛꜱ ꜱᴀɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡ-ʜᴀᴛꜱ ʙᴜᴛ. - - - - ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ꜰ...
98.7K 2K 122
Fluff, Lemon, of our favorite OP characters. Requests are not open currently. PSA: All Y/N's are 18+ unless otherwise stated. You Spam, You. Are...
97.6K 3.4K 92
Dear Life, Dreaming is easy. It's only me who made dreaming and my life so hard to cope with. All I wanted was to go on an adventure without a failu...
742K 17.9K 75
(COMPLETED) this is a request from @luna16love & I was very interested in the idea