Crushing - OhGeesy

By 143shawty

Instagram personality Cindy crushes on Shoreline Mafia group member Ohgeesy. She won't allow herself to be ju... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
6
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. <3
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

9.

1.6K 28 13
By 143shawty

*suggestion: listen to dis song first so you can get in the mood. While you listening read da lyrics or zone out or whatever it's just chillin 10/10 recommend to before reading. I started playing it then I left the app n then I went back on n it started playing by itself (iPhone) idk maybe it's a tweak feel free 2 try* OR GO TO SOUNDCLOUD OR N LISTEN WHILE READING<3*

*++*++*++*
I went home as soon as I arrived to shower, and got dressed quickly and I texted Fenix to text me what hospital. I was so tired and upset.
——-
I walked in slightly knocking on the door. Everyone's eyes were on me as well as Geesys.

"Hi guys" I rubbed my right shoulder with my left.

The boys came in to give me a hug each and say hi to me.
"Damn I thought shawty would damn disappear for good" rob gave me a hug

"Wassup Cin" Kato gave me a hug

"Bruh get outta here, y'all was done bullying me for giving her that nickname now y'all dick riding it." Geesy complained.

Fenix came in closer to whisper to me "he hasn't been in the greatest mood. He's been aggressive and sweating a lot with some fever, doctor said he's lucky he ain't had a seizure." And with that he gave me a hug.

"They need a moment together let's go" fenix said and the crew followed him along with some guys I didn't know.

"What you doing here Cin" Alejandro said not looking at me

"I came for your dumbass... you lucky you're in the state you're in because otherwise I would've been yelling at you like crazy telling you how stupid it was what you did"

"Yeah okay because I wanna overdose, shut the fuck up. I ain't on some suicidal shit. Fuck off, I just had too much" he said aggressively

"Look at you, you could've died and you're acting like a bitch about it."

"I'm sorry. Plus you was suppose to be in Spain right now doin whatever the fuck you had planned out, I feel all bad."  He said, he looked so tired and sick, I felt bad but I loved him through no matter what.

I got closer to him and stood besides him to move his curls around and run my finger through them.
"You're okay now..." I spoke softly to him.

"I feel even more fucked up that I fucked someone , knowing I got this weirdass non official relationship with you , but anyways I know I fucked that shit up"
"You sleep wit anyone?" He was quick to add

"Nah I don't hoe around." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you for being here... I feel like shit."

"I know. When are you allowed to leave?"

"Maybe tomorrow if I feel better" he groaned.

"I'm staying here okay?"
"Get some rest too. I'm gonna go get some from the cafeteria" I rubbed his forehead

"Okay.. can you get me some?"

"Yea whatchu want?"

"A blueberry muffin please, I'm hungry"

"Okay" I said and as I walked out I read on the door he's on an only all fluid diet. I walked back in "love... you can't eat anything right now. I'm sorry"

"I'm hungry thoooooooo" he groaned some more

I just left because I didn't want to argue with him.

I came back with some juice and a granola bar,
And took a seat. While someone called me.

"Hello?" I answered confused while Geesy sat up a bit to watch me talk on the phone.

"Oh... wow... hi."
"Mhm... I don't know Xavier, considering what- no yes I know but still."

"Who the fuck you talking to baby, put that nigga on speaker" Alejandro said with an annoyed look on his face

I did.

"What you got someone else now?? Hey motherfucker I ain't know who you is but Cindy always finna fuck with me, when we see each other it's over for y'all" Xavier was cussing at him.

"Hey don't talk to him like that you dick" I told Xavier off

"Nah send the fucking address then if you really bout it then , cuz Cindy stay posted with me. Consider us married now hop off" Geesy told him.

"Yeah ??? 5817 Forest drive, Hollywood now pull up" (Fake Address) Xavier told Alejandro.

"Just leave me alone xavier, you make everything worse. Always." I remembered Ale's Glock. He has more weapons definitely.

"You know if he comin Ima murk hi-" I hung up.

"Who the fuck is that??" Alejandro raised his voice.

"First off calm down... n he's my ex boyfriend. He's dumb. Don't listen to him"

"Nah now I gotta have something done." He said mad. I sat next to him and held his hand.

"No. Okay? I say no so no you're not."

"You don't tell me what to do, ima rock his shit for talking to me reckless."

" I love you, I'd die if anything happened to you. You're crazy but I love you."

"I know you actually care about me and I ain't never been wit no one like you but I gotta do something."
"N how you ain't let me know you got a past with someone who be in that typa shit?"

I put my head down on the side of his body.
"What am I gonna do with you? Mm?"

He lifted my chin up and looked at me
"You're always gonna be safe n well taken care of by me. I promise you. Good or bad terms Cin"

"Go to sleep okay get rest and calm down" I sighed.

"Nah I cant I'm pressed... I wanna kill him."

I put my hand to my forehead and started crying

"Baby don't cry like that...." he stroked my hair with his fingers

"I'm so tired Alejandro" I started crying heavily now

"I know baby.. sh come in bed with me, I know" I got up to lay next to him in bed and curled next to him.

"He's not gonna touch me or you."

I snuggled and looked up at him

"I'm tired" I said and he just held me tight
"Hey... did your mom come?" I wondered

"Nah... she was mad and didn't wanna see me like this n honestly I understand."

"Oh.. yeah.." I sighed calming down a bit.

"You're so beautiful" he smiled a little at me

"So let's talk about you fucking girls mm?" I said crossing my arms

"Shut the fuck up don't ruin this" he rolled his eyes

"Oh okay because you fucking other girls totally wont ruin this" I followed up with hand motions

"You're so complicated, chill outtttt" he whined

"I want to be direct right here and now, I don't want you to be with any other girl."
"Can you do that?" I asked

"Yes.... I mean it's going to be hard and hopefully I won't but yknow maybe one slip up but I wontttt do it on purpose" he said

"Right because those things happen as accidents" I scoffed

"Mi amorcita I love you and only you on moms." He kissed my forehead

"Mmm Yeah?" I then reached up to kiss on his lips biting and slightly sucking on his bottom lip.

"You're such a tease" he laughed

"I'm not boutta have them hoe germs ew, we gone have to clean you up real good before we do anything, yknow go home drink , take a shower together, give each other's massages... all that."

"Mhm whatever you wanna do I'm down to" he said playing with my hair.

"Ima go mimis okay bebe, you catch some Z's too" I kissed his cheek and was about to get up when he told me that I should fall asleep besides him.

"Mmm pues let me find a blanket in the cabinets." I got up to get one and I lied down besides him and covered ourselves and he held me with his arms around my waist.

"I'm not going to let anything hurt you" and with that he kissed the back of my head.

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams love" I told him.

————
A.N. So for my math test I literally left everything blank except for like 2 problems uh oh big oopsie. I'm so fcking tired Gn 🥺
It's finally Friday n I think ima go to a dance🥴n not even w friends like.. me by myself; pfsh independent woman, big girl tingz😔🖖 buenas noches mis amores

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 875 40
in which the boyfriend is the only loyal one *completed*
138K 6.8K 71
Sunoo, a boy who gets bullied not only in school,even by his stepbrother Sunghoon who hates him like hell,gets protected by a Mafia Gang....but with...
10.2K 361 24
Childhood Friends, but maybe they were always something more. Neither of them could chose what they wanted to be, years later, maybe they finally wi...
197K 5.7K 62
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝟏 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 �...