trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

42. m000

35.5K 1.4K 1.4K
By atolla

"cLASS TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" I screamed into the classroom looking around at my classmates who were ready for this well deserved break.

LETS GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!

"CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIPCLASS TRIP CLASS TRIPCLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP." Iida started to chant slowly marching forward towards the door.

CLASS TRIP TRIP TRIIPPPPPPPP.

"CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIPCLASS TRIP CLASS TRIPCLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP CLASS TRIP." Kirishima followed suit moving into the long line that was forming behind Iida.

"I am not paid nearly enough to deal with all of you." Dad snapped corralling us into the bus.

CLASSSSSSSS TRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get us a good spot dumbass." Bakugo instructed me dumping his luggage onto me.

GO NOW BRAVE WARRIOR GO INTO THE CHAOS OF THE SCHOOL TO FETCH US PROVISIONS FROM THE VENDING MACHINE.

"I believe in you." I muttered kissing him once before shoving him forward.

I'll wait for you even if it means missing the bus.

Or maybe not the zoo pass is about to expire.

All I'm saying is that if you don't renew it it's over :/ sorry.

"Y/N you heard him get on the bus." Dad muttered pushing me forward.

Run fast Bakugo. Run fast and get me cheetos.

"Hey I'm back get on the bus." Bakugo prodded shooting a knowing glance at Dad.

CHEETO SKEETOOOOOOO.

"U HAVE CHEETO??????"

"Ew no."

DIVORCE.

"I'm gonna sit with Momo go back to Kirishima I'm taking the kids." I scoffed grabbing the snacks and pillows.

Bye bye Bakugo.

"I can go back and get you cheetos if you really want."

"RLLY????"

"YES."

"OMG I LOVE U MY LION MAN."

"OK ILL BRB HIPPO GIRL."

"LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U!!!!!"

"Y/N wake up we're here." Rough hands shook me awake.

Bakugo?

"Hey get up we're taking a break." He persisted nudging me again.

No breaks I refuse to get out of the bus.

"No thank you." I mumbled rolling further away.

Leave me to die in this bus.

"I'm just going to carry you." Bakugo hoisted me up and out of the bus.

They call me hippo for a reason.

"Ok now that you're all here it's time to get down to camp goodbye." I opened my eyes just in time to see Dad's receding figure and the bus pulling away.

WHAT.

"HE DID NOT JUST LEAVE US TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO THAT." I screamed pointing at the tiny little speck that was the camp.

IM NOT GOING TO WALK THROUGH THE FOREST.

"He did."

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

"I REFUSE."

I DON'T WANT TO.

"The rest of you ready to head out?" Kirishima shouted rushing towards the cliff that led to the camp.

NO IM NOT READY.

"We're ready." Bakugo shouted hoisting me onto his back- running forward.

NO WE AREN'T.

"WAIT BAKUGO NO." It was too late he had jumped over the cliff we were going to die.

I blame you Dad.

"BAKUGO YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"WATCH OUT." Midoriya shouted our way just as a large golem rose from the ground in front of us.

"BAKUGO KILL IT."

"WILL DO." We shot forward the heat from the blast warming my fingertips as I activated my quirk.

HASDLKHDLUHPWUDGPUGDU:GADUGALFLJKJKJJGSA.

Bakugo took down the golem with ease shooting us even further into the woods.

This feels like the sports festival.

"You think this will ever stop being fun?" I leaned down whispering into Bakugo's ear.

"hUH WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" He shouted back shooting another blast at the monsters.

YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT.

"ARE YOU DEAF STUPID?"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID DUMBASS."

"YOU."

"THAT WAS A LAME RESPONSE."

"YOU'RE LAME MR. LAMEY LAME LAME MAN." I retorted lowering his power level so when he went to shoot a blast it came out half the size.

DON'T FORGET MY POWER OVER YOU SUCKY BUTT.

"IF YOU DO THAT WE'RE BOTH GONNA DIE."

"I WOULDN'T MIND THAT."

"Hey wait don't say that." He stopped using his quirk stumbling to a halt, "if this is about the physical exam I'm really sorry."

BAKUGO YOU CAN'T STOP MOVING WE'RE GONNA DIE.

"Yeah I know it's ok you did nothing." I reassured glancing over my shoulder to see three of the golems marching up behind us.

BAKUGO THIS IS A VERY CUTE MOMENT BUT IT MIGHT BE NICE TO RUN.

"I was just making sure." He mumbled coughing in a very sad attempt so hide his words.

Y/N HEARS ALL AND Y/N DOESN'T WANT DO DIE BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.

"BAKUGO, Y/N BEHIND YOU!" Mina shouted dashing in front of us.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGo.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE."

"NOT TODAY." The blonde shifted his weight before blasting off once more.

"TAKE THAT NASTY MUD CREATURES." I screamed over my shoulders a wide grin plastered onto my face.

BAKUGO IS MY GORGEOUS STEED.

We broke through the trees landing right in front of the camp facility.

Well it was fun while it lasted.

I hopped off of Bakugo's back looking around at my smiling classmates.

Lets run this bun.

______________________

RUN THIS BUN BABIES RUN IT!

- AI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 116 18
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
395K 16.6K 40
Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will first say to them tattooed on their bod...
276K 10.7K 92
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
1.2M 41.3K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...