My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Mine.

243 10 1
By holtzbertgoodeday

Demi pdv's:

I look at Brittany a little shocked and she had this beautiful smile in her face, her blue eyes had that glow that I always see when she's looking at me. I fell for her, I'm in love with her, maybe is a little quick and...who fucking cares?! I'm in love with her and I already feel that I love her so...

"Yes." She look at me with a big big smile and hugged me.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm in love with you since 4 months ago, you can't imagine how much I wanted you to be mine." I smile and she kissed me. I kissed back and it was a cute but passionate kiss. She lay me in the couch, she was on top, she kissed my neck and I closed my eyes. I rubbed her back and she then found my sweet spot, I moan and I felt her smirk. She suck on my sweet spot and I bit my lip. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, she kissed back and she asked for entrance, I allowed her and she moan. I felt her hands in my hips and I moan a little. I kissed her neck and we then heard the door, we pulled away and we made eye contact, we giggle.

"I'm sorry Dems, I don't know what happend to me." She blush.

I giggle. "Don't worry babe, it's fine, at least, now I know your nauty side." I wink at we and she blushed even more.

I stood up and open the door. Ugh Wilmer.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said annoyed.

He sigh. "I'm so sorry Dem, I know it was not right what I did and I'm really sorry, I love you baby and..."

"Don't 'baby' me, I'm not in love with you, I told you yesterday, so just leave my fucking house and never come back again." I was about to close the door.

"Are you fucking serious? Are you in love with that stupid girl? She's just a fat girl" I look at Brittany and she had tears in her eyes. I look at Wilmer and I hit him in the face.

"Don't you ever call my girlfriend fat or stupid, understood? Now, leave!" He look at me surprissed and left. I look at Brittany and she was now crying.

"Babe..." I tried to take her hands but she pulled away. I look at her in the eyes.

"Don't. Please..." She look at me and her eyes were red. I have to say, they look so so beautiful but it broke my heart.

"Babe, it wasn't..."

"Just leave me, please." She run upstairs and she slammed her door. I had tears in my eyes and feel bad. Stupid Wilmer. She's so gorgeous and she don't want to see that she is. I sigh and head upstairs.

I heard her crying and I wanted to knock the door but I then heard her singing.

Help, I have done it again

I have been here many times before

Hurt myself again today

And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Be my friend, hold me

Wrap me up, unfold me

I am small, and needy

Warm me up and breathe me

Ouch, I have lost myself again

Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found

Yeah, I think that I might break

Lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend, hold me

Wrap me up, unfold me

I am small, and needy

Warm me up and breathe me

Be my friend, hold me

Wrap me up, unfold me

I am small, and needy

Warm me up and breathe me

I opened the door and she was in the floor crying with her hands covering her face, I hugged her and she hide her head in my neck. I played with her hair and kissed her forehead. My poor baby, I want her to see how beautiful and gorgeous she is. Her blue eyes, her blonde hair, her gorgeous smile, her personality, all of her.

"Babe, look at me please." She look at me and her eyes were even more red. "You are beautiful, you are so gorgeous, you know what I like about you?" She shook her head. "I love your beautiful blonde hair, your beautiful smile, your personality, the way you dance and sing, the way you cook, the way you talk, your lips, how you close your eyes when you're playing guitar or how you love to write songs, the way you treat me and what I love even more...your gorgeous blue eyes."

She smile a little and I smile. "The way you look at me and that beautiful glow that you always have when you're looking at me, I fell for you for who you are, you're amazing and perfect for me." She smile and I giggle. "I love when you laugh and when you giggle, it's so cute and when you blush, that's the sweetest thing I ever see." She blush and I giggle

"Stop it." She said and I laugh.

"You're perfect Britt, so perfect." I smile and she stare at me, she smile and kissed me. I kissed back and she smile. We pulled away and I smile.

"You're amazing baby." I blush and she giggle. "I can make you blush too."

"Oh shut up." We laughed and I hugged her. "Never leave." I whispered.

"I'll never leave." She said and kissed my nose.

(Next day)

Brittany pdv's:

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing, I feel beautiful and I don't feel bad with myself, I can't believe it. I opened my eyes and saw Demi in her underwear and bra, she look at me and I closed my eyes so she will think that I'm asleep. She smile and kissed my cheek, then my nose and then my lips. After a few seconds, I couldn't help myself and I kissed back, she smile and we pulled away.

"Good morning beautiful." She said and I smile.

"Good morning sexy." She blush and I giggle.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could go out today." She smile.

"Sure." I smile and she went to the mirror. I stare at her body. God, her body is so gorgeous, those curves, that ass, oh god.

"Enjoying the view?" She giggle.

I shake my head and blush. "Sorry, couldn't help."

"It's fine babe, all of this is yours." She wink at me. Oh god. No Brittany, you can't, plus, you're virgin and she's not but you can't right now.

(Later)

"Thank you so much baby, this clothes are so beautiful but you didn't had to." I smile and pecked her lips.

"It's fine babe, you're welcome." She smile and I hugged her.

"So, I told my parents about you and that we are dating and they are ok with it and they said they want to meet you, but not now, so don't worry." I smile.

"It's fine baby, you don't mind if I tell Ms.Estela and Hailey?" I asked and she smile.

"Of course not babe, you know that I like them." She smile.

We sit down in the couch and she cuddle in my side. I kissed her forehead and she sigh. After a few minutes of silence, I grabbed her face an kissed her. Her lips are already my drug. I lay her down in the couch and she asked for entrance, I allowed her and we start making out. After a while we pulled away and I smile, she smile and I kissed her forehead. 

"Want something to eat baby?" I asked and stand up.

"Sure babe." She smile.

"What you want.?" She stand up and kissed my neck.

"Your lips." She whispered in my ear and I shiver.

"How a-about some um...p-pasta?" I asked nervous and I felt her hot breath in my neck.

"Sure babe." She pecked my lips and head to the bathroom. God damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...