♡ Sad Girls Don't Cry ♡

By pierce_the_pikachu

Crystal is in a stage of life when she is confused, sad and has no clue what to do with herself. She's slowly... More

Chapter 1: Sometimes Desperate is the only option
Chapter 2: A new day
Chapter 4: Days like Seconds
Chapter 5: Weekends like decades
Chapter 6: Worthless We are..
Chapter 7: Our Place

Chapter 3: A new friend

24 1 0
By pierce_the_pikachu

I finally get to school and park my car. I grab my bag, lock my car and make a run for it.

*ring ring*

SHIT. I'm late for forum.. I don't have time for a detention though! Maybe I can sneak in without my homeroom teacher noticing?

The principal is up in the front of the auditorium, I peak my head through the door to see where my homeroom teacher stands. I don't see him anywhere. So I sneak in and take a seat.

About a second after sitting down someone taps me on the shoulder and whispers in my ear " Not so Fast, you think your sneaky? Think again. " I turn around and see my homeroom teacher staring me right in the eyes. "DETENTION!" He whisper yells.

I beg, plead. "I'll do anything Mr. Cotton! ANYTHING.." Silence. " I can't stay for a detention!! I have something important to do after school!" I lied.

" hmm, very well then " Mr. Cotton says. There's a new kid today. You make sure he gets to all of his classes. He does have the same exact schedule as you " he smiles deviously at me.

I groan. " Whatever! "

Mr. Cotton quietly retrieves the boy and introduces us. Then leaves him to sit next to me.

He's gorgeous. Like what the hell! Gorgeous boys don't belong in my school district!

I mean.. He is the only one. He must be lost.. Maybe he goes to a different school near this one? No. YOUR STUPID. Stop with your unreal thoughts Crystal!

The bell rings, I think for a second. Okay Crystal. Be nice and maybe a future boyfriend he'll be? Lucky boy. He's the only one I'll be nice to in the WHOLE school!

I face him "Ready to go?" I smile.

" Yeah I guess so, I'm stuck in this hell already.. & can't get out till school is over."

I stare wide eyed at him " I know how you feel."

I grab his hand and drag him to AP chem.

" Ready for torturous hours of boredom and stupid teachers talking about nonsense?" I ask. He nods and smirks at me. His eyes twinkling.

---------------------------------------------

Hello Beaut. c; How was your day? My day was pretty good because the mile run got cancelled due to rain but now I have to do it on Monday o.O PLEASE RAIN ON MONDAY!! Haaaaa...

Anywho, so in art class today we actually started an assignment and I really had no clue what to draw. So, I drew a donut in the middle of the paper, a hello kitty and a random design thingy. I really disliked it, so I brought my sketchbook home and drew an owl that I'm really proud of!!

xx, chao!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...