HTSD: A GUIDE BY JJK | VKOOK...

By _euphxriajjk_

lesson #1; don't take advice from jungkook and his boyfriend taehyung. ─┄ °❀ © all ideas are mine! cover ©... More

①①
①②
①③
①④
①⑤
①⑥
①⑦
①⑧
①⑨
②⓪
②①
②②
②③
②④
②⑤
②⑥
②⑦
②⑧
②⑨
③⓪
③①
③②
③③
③④
③⑤
③⑥
③⑦
③⑨
④⓪
④①
④②
④③
④④
④⑤
④⑥
④⑦
epilogue♡

③⑧

5.3K 242 32
By _euphxriajjk_

new message by 'minyoongi'

open? [×] yes | [ ] no

minyoongi:
yo. got a question

jungkook:
yo. got another fist for ya

minyoongi:
.....

jungkook:
what do you want

minyoongi:
i need to know how long y'all be staying on hawaii and where you @

jungkook:
none of your business, dickhead

minyoongi:
....

jungkook:
why tho

minyoongi:
i feel bad for what i did to jimin so i wanna make it right but he blocked me

jungkook:
damn that's my girl 💯

minyoongi:
????

jungkook:
you can't make it right, you fucked up asshole ((:

minyoongi:
can you stop insulting me, im older than you

jungkook:
😱😱😱😱
yeah i dont care
imma block you too 😇

minyoongi:
for fucks sake
im trying to make things right and y'all behave as if i killed someone

jungkook:
you can't say sorry and expect things to be okay again

minyoongi:
-.-

jungkook:
it's like breaking a glass, glueing it back together and expecting it to look like before
not working
now excuse me but my fiance is naked and i really, like REALLY wanna get fucked now
b y e

minyoongi:
just answer my fucking question, dumbass

jungkook:
2 weeks cuz it's partytimeeee 🙌🏼
and at namjoon's couple hotel

minyoongi:
thank you

jungkook:
if i see you here i will rip your fucking head off and feed your dick to my future dog with taehyung

minyoongi:
lol booking the plane rn

jungkook:
i SWEAR if you hurt him i'll beat your tiny ass up all over again but this time until youre in the hospital or on the graveyard.

minyoongi:
yk you're kinda aggressive and overdramatic

jungkook:
and you're the biggest asshead ever

minyoongi:
is asshead even a word..

jungkook:
now it is!!

minyoongi:
whatever, now go n have sex

jungkook:
will do ((: unlike YOU

*

"i want you to call me daddy", namjoon breathed into jin's ear as he had the older tied up. jin was standing, bound to a machine thingy where his arms were tied above his head and his feet bound to the floor.
"y-yes daddy", jin whispered, loving to be dominated like this. the whole drama of him being a top as well was completely forgotten by now.
namjoon surrounded his boyfriend slowly, leaving hickeys against jin's hot skin. he placed them everywhere, all over the chest and his neck, down his spin and finally even between his thighs and on his ass.

jin was stripped naked already while namjoon was still dressed up. "look who's already so hard for daddy", namjoon smirked and let his fingers slide along jin's length which stood upwards already.

a little moan escaped jin's throat, mouth went dry and his legs started shaking a bit. "babe, c'mon. don't let me wait", he begged. namjoon slapped his ass harshly for this, "i don't understand-", he mumbled into his ear before he bit him softly there.

"daddy! p-please", jin got all whiny and teared on his bonds.
namjoon chuckled softly and got behind him, resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. "so needy~", he hummed. he unzipped his pants and took his boner out, not taking any more clothes off.

the sight of jin being all naked and needy in front of him while he didn't bother to put his own clothes off was appealing. it made jin appear so weak, so submissive.

when jin was about to open his mouth again he got stopped by namjoon pushing himself all the way in. he put lube on before but not too much so jin would still feel the pain. the older had a thing for it, so it was no problem at all. jin's jaw dropped when he let out a whiny scream and tears filled his eyes. namjoon decided not to give him time to get used to his length, instead he thrusted into him roughly in a rather fast pace.

jin turned into a moaning mess, tears dripping down his cheeks and his legs shaking, giving him a hard time to stay on his feets. "d-daddy", jin sobbed, it hurt so bad but namjoon pushed in only deeper and faster. "i l-love you", jin whined, he loved namjoon so so much.
"i love you too baby", namjoon moaned out while his hand traveled around jin's waist until it ended up softly stroking his hardened cock.

jin was bad at holding back, so precum squirted out pretty quickly. his cheeks flushed red and he felt so embarrassed over it but namjoon couldn't help but place some more hickeys onto jin's neck. he covered him completely in dark, huge kissing marks because he was too adorable. namjoon wanted jin to be all his, wanted everyone to know that this one belonged to him.

his thrusts got faster again, hitting jin's right spot which made him roll his eyes back, whimpering in pleasure and try to rip his bonds all over again. he wanted to touch namjoon so bad, feel his lips against his own, kissing them passionately. but he couldnt. and that's what drove him crazy this very moment.

"n-namjoonie, i-i can't h-hold i-it", he whimpered but all he got for it was a harsh slap on his ass all over again. "what did you just call me?!", he asked, a little mad.
"d-daddy, i'm sorry ugh-- p-please", jin begged as he tensed up while his dick was twitching, begging to release.

"only when i'm ready too. hold it", namjoon demanded, grabbed jin by his waist and pushed in deeper and deeper, sending jin straight to heaven. the pain was gone by now, replaced by a way better feeling.
it took namjoon some more minutes and jin some tears of being too needy until the younger was ready as well.

"alright, cum with me baby~", namjoon whispered and thrusted in as hard as he could which made jin cum in a heartbeat. pleasure running all over their bodies while their blood rushed through their veins, moaning out happily and leaving a huge mess everywhere around them.
jin's head fell back while namjoon pressed his forehead against jin's shoulder to allow himself to enjoy the feeling.

once they finished, namjoon pulled out and untied jin. "you were so good~", he praised jin and then led him over to the bed and helped him lay down. jin was barely able to stand or walk so he gladly layed down, still breathless from what they just did.
"i love you daddy~", jin whispered once namjoon started to clean up jin's naked body and placed some kisses on his trembling lips. "it's namjoon for ya", the younger giggled and then crawled into the bed and hugged jin tightly.

"but i love you too jinnie♡"

***

did i ever mention that namjin is my otp and i love them- ):

also i saw y'all are worried about the drama i threatened to add lmao, don't worry it'll be drama y'all enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 8.7K 34
BTS x Male! Reader Smut !SMUT WARNING!
20.4K 1.2K 26
❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨.❞ ━ 𝗔 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━ �...
267K 4K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
2M 104K 47
STRAIGHT | VKOOK Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe...