Frog (Jung Wooyoung FF)

By storhea

in which a young girl kisses a frog to make her prince appear. started: 12/6/2018 ended: 4/4/2019 More

Preface
ch 1: my way
ch 2: croak croak
ch 3: brother
ch 4: species
ch 5: knight and shining armor
ch 6: spark
ch 7: pond
ch 8: few days
ch 9: call
ch 10: dreams
ch 11: one
ch 12: sunset
ch 13: limo
ch 14: lost in seoul
ch 15: jacket
ch 17: run
ch 18: san
ch 19: kiss
ch 20: trainee
ch 21: challenges
ch 22: magic
ch 23: purple
ch 24: frog
ch 25: note
ch 26: fireflies
ch 27: found
ch 28: reality
ch 29: never give up
ch 30: frog
thank you so mucho

ch 16: boba tea

1.3K 88 76
By storhea

"what're you doing out here alone?" the man asked as they were sitting down drinking their boba.

"ah nothing, i was just waiting for my boyfriend to arrive but traffic was bad."

"you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"yeah why?" lulu asked and started to get insecure about herself.

"nothing, i kinda expected it, to be honest."

lulu gave him a weird face but continued to look out the window and looked at her phone once in a while to see if she had any notifications from him.

"what's your occupation."

"well recently i moved to seoul but i used to be a party city worker, a boba tea worker, a tour guide, then a janitor.

"wow your jobs are so... fascinating." he chuckled slightly at her list of jobs.

"anything to earn me money will have to do." she sighed out, a cloud of fog coming out from her mouth.

the boy nodded and lulu soon realized she hasn't got his name. "what's your name?"

"yunho."

lulu smiled and responded. "i know you didn't ask but my name is lulu."

"lulu, why did you move to seoul if you don't mind me asking?" he looked down at his feet.

"my brother is a trainee at an entertainment so i came to support him."

he widened his eyes "what company?"

"i don't know, like cake you? or is it kay cool entertainment.." she spoke to herself and yunho widened his eyes even more.

"i know that!"

"oh really? is it the same company as bts or whatever?" (ily bts i'm sorry)

"no, it's more like a underrated company but the trainee sessions aren't too hard and they don't overwork us that much." he smiled.

after hearing that, lulu smiled because then jongho won't have to go through the blood sweat and tears. (ok i should stop)

they exchanged numbers and talked about random stuff.

lulu heard her phone ring and took it out to see wooyoung's face show up on the screen to indicate that he was trying to video call her.

"what do you need?" she asked.

"i need to know where you are."

"i'm at this coffee or boba place. actually i dunno where i am." lulu looked around trying to find the name of place.

"the tea time cafe." yunho said and lulu thanked him silently.

"yeah that." she told wooyoung through the phone.

"are you not alone? how come i heard a male voice? how many boys are you going to meet today?!"

lulu chuckled. "don't worry you little poopy butt, i only got my eyes on you."

"now i just feel like i'm third wheeling." yunho said.

"yeah me too!" mingi yelled back.

"how can mingi hear us?" lulu asked.

"i put it on speaker phone just so i can hear very closely if your with someone." after an exchange of a few more words, they hung up.

lulu smiled and looked up at yunho who almost choked on his boba.

"omg are you okay?"

"yeah just sucked too hard and got a boba ball stuck in my throat."

lulu widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows repeatedly.

"what?" he asked confused.

"nothing." lulu tried to hold in her laugh but then she remembered to call jongho.

"oh my god that dumbass didn't tell me he left jongho all alone!" she had a small meltdown.

"who's jongho?"

"my little brother." her hands were all over there place, trying to call him.

he's full of questions, isn't he? lulu thought to herself.

as lulu called jongho, he answered with a grumpy voice.

"why would you call lulu! i was sleeping oh my gosh." he said in an annoyed voice.

"oh oh i'm sorry go back to sleep." she cooed at him.

"now i can't go back to sleep." he groaned and smacked himself with a pillow.

"do you want me to sing you a lullaby?"

and with that, jongho hangs up.

"hello? hello?"

lulu checked her phone and realized she wasn't in a call with jongho anymore.

"gosh." lulu muttered and looked up to see yunho fiddling with the straw.

"how are you gonna get home?" lulu asked.

"uhm i have a car?" he laughed.

"OH" she said and mentally slapped herself because of how stupid that question was.

"lulu!" they heard and she looked up to see wooyoung running to her.

"are you okay?" he asked and held her by her shoulders and looked at her face.

"yes no maybe so."

wooyoung squished lulu's cheeks together.

"ahh stop stop that hurts!" she mumbled and wooyoung let go.

"see, your not okay." he shook his head at lulu's state. her cheeks were cold and her nose was red.

lulu squished wooyoung's cheeks. "huh, does this hurt now?"

"stop it stop it!" he yelped and people around were looking at them both in silence.

mingi sat beside yunho and huffed.

"third wheeling huh."

yunho nodded and looked at wooyoung and lulu.

"perhaps.. we can-"

"we just met!"

"i was about to say play super smash bros ultimate but okay. fine." mingi stood up tall and refused to look at yunho.

"you have the game?" yunho gasped.

mingi nodded proudly and yunho squealed.

"let's gogo."

they both ran out and ditched lulu and wooyoung.

"okay mingi lets go home!-"

wooyoung told mingi who was not there.

"huh where did he go."

lulu looked around and the seat they were sitting in was empty.

wooyoung called mingi. "mingi where are you?"

"i'm gonna play super smash bros ultimate with my new bro. sorry bro." he laughed out loud like a maniac, wooyoung heard his parrot mocking him in the background.

"mingi i swear if you hang up-"

"huh what was that? anyways i need to go, i'm bouta pull up into my house." mingi hung up and wooyoung pulled his phone away from his ear.

"huh what has happened?" she asked.

"this stupid ass decided to play super smash bros with the dude who gave you his jacket." wooyoung's stress levels were going places.

lulu was astonished at what she just heard.

"and he didn't even invite us. wow." wooyoung finished and pouted.

"we need to get home, come on." lulu dragged wooyoung out with her, making sure to throw out the boba in the garbage before leaving.

"but where is the house? use google maps or something." she asked him.

"i used up all my data." wooyoung chuckled nervously.

"same." she grumbled and pouted.

"i WANT HOMe." lulu yelled like a 5 year old.

"how about ask for the wifi?"

lulu nodded at the idea and went inside to ask a worker for the wifi password.

"sorry only workers can have the password."

"why? this is a public place and not to mention a crowded place so why can't we have the wifi?" she asked, all her hopes and dreams crashing down.

"cause' uh you're not a worker?" he sassily said, as if lulu didn't get what she just said.

lulu breathed out and looked down, just then she came up with a great idea.

"are you hiring workers?" her hands were now on the counter, and her eyebrows were raised up.

"uh i'm not-"

"good! when's the interview." she asked.

"i honestly-"

"hello my name is lulu and i'm here for my interview." lulu smiled cheekily.

the man looked at lulu with a shocked face. "look if you're trying to intimidate me then-"

"i have a younger brother and we're struggling financially, we recently moved to seoul and i really need this job. i've worked at many places such as a boba tea worker, a party worker, a tourist guide and a janitor. i can do everything! i can clean, make the tea, entertain and even tell customers where the washroom is." she said a whole ass essay which.

the worker paused and looked at lulu with wide eyes.

"i'll call the manager."

__—__—-___—_

"see i told you it was worth it!"

lulu looked at the drawn map that she drew and followed it.

"it's a win win situation, i get a job and we can find home!"

"lulu-"

"and then we can pay it all off,"

"lulu-"

"and then i can make friends."

"lulu!"

lulu paused and looked at wooyoung.

"did you not remember that it almost takes two hours just to walk here, so that means it'll take almost two hours just to walk back to our house." he reminded her.

"oh yeah i know."

"then what's your plan? it's legit night."

"we run."

—__-_—____—

guess who the worker is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 121 14
(ateez x male reader oneshots) (lowercase intended) fiyaashaaa © || 2024
321K 14.6K 26
"𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩? 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦. " 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲�...
18.3K 893 61
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐...
157K 4.4K 37
Where a girl falls in love with a boy because of a skating rink and a phone. started: 08/26/2020 ended: 10/16/2020