Moving On || Jungkook x Reader

By KohakuCheshire

●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementar... More

°Ch.2°
°Ch.3°
°Ch.4°
°Ch.5°
°Ch.6°
°Ch.7°
°Ch.8°
°Ch.9°
°Ch.10°
°Ch.11°
°Ch.12°
°Ch.13°
°Ch.14°
°Ch.15°
°Ch.16°
°Ch.17°
°Ch.18°
°Ch.19°
°Ch.20°
°Ch.21°
°Ch.22°
°Ch.23°
°Ch.24°
°Ch.25°
°Ch.26°
°Ch.27°
°Ch.28°
°Ch.29°
°Ch.30°
°Ch.31°
°Ch.32°
°Ch.33°
°Ch.34°
°Ch.35°
°Ch.36°
°Ch.37°
°Ch.38°
°Ch.39°
°Ch.40°
°Ch.41°
°Ch.42°
°Ch.43°
°Ch.44°
°Ch.45°
°Ch.46°
°Ch.47°
°Ch.48°
°Ch.49°
°Ch.50°
°Ch.51°
°Ch.52°
°Ch.53°
°Ch.54°
°Ch.55°
°Ch.56°
°Ch.57°
°Ch.58°
°Ch.59°
°Ch.60°
°Ch.61°
°Ch.62°
°Ch.63°
°Ch.64°
°Ch.65°
°Ch.66°
°Ch.67°
°Ch.68°
°Ch.69°
°Ch.70°
°Ch.71°
°Ch.72°
°Ch.73°
°Ch.74°
°Ch.75°
°Ch.76°
°Ch.77°
°Ch.78°
°Ch.79°
°Ch.80°

°Ch.1°

49.1K 987 663
By KohakuCheshire

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS PARTS THAT INVOLVES SEXUAL CONTENT)

-Our Backstory- 

Y/N Pov
At the age of 16 I fell in love with my classmate and his name was Kim Jongin.. the school heartthrob and I hate to admit this but he was gorgeous, a great dancer, singer and overall his looks were off the charts. We became friends and eventually began dating. 4 Years later he proposed to me, even though we both were still young we both felt  that we were meant for each other. Engaged and happy we eventually both moved in together into an apartment, everything was great! Our relationship was stable and healthy. Until one day....

"Baby I know its still early and were not married yet but I cant hold it in any longer..." he held my hands looking deep into my eyes. "I want to have kids..." he commented leaving me surprised. "k-kids??" I questioned and he nodded. 

"Baby I know were not officially married but I want to have kids at a young age. Develop a relationship with our children... have a good bond." Before I could even answer he kissed me passionately. My body melted in his arms as he held me, picking me up without breaking the kiss he brought me to our room and lowered me onto the bed. 

As we both stripped out of our clothes he hovered above me, the tip of his member at my entrance. "Dont worry, I'll be gentle" he whispered into my ear. This was both of our first times... we promised to save this moment for our honeymoon but we couldnt help it. He thrusted his way into my entrance making me whimper in pain but soon all the pain vanished while pleasure took over my body. I was a moaning mess under him. He penetrated into me repeatedly as our moans filled the room. 

"Fuck baby~" he moaned and I knew he was hitting his climax. Gripping onto his shoulders I felt him finish inside of me, kissing me viciously he left his member in me making sure that I take in everything. "I love you so much..." we both whispered to each other.

(Time Skip~)

Weeks passed and I missed my period! which was great news for both Jongin and I. We made our way to the hospital to get a test done and while we both patiently waited in the doctors office the door opened. "Hello you must be Y/n" the doctor greeted while taking a seat behind his desk. His smile soon faded once opening his folder with my results in it. "Miss Y/n have you been experiencing any pregnancy symptoms?? such as morning sickness, tenderness in the breasts?? anything odd??" he asked and I shook my head. 

The room fell silent as I gripped onto Jongins hand holding it tightly.. something was wrong. "I-Im sorry Y/n... but from our tests its seems that you're infertile." he explained. My heart sank but Jongin looked confused to what the doctor had said "w-what does that mean??" "I-It means she is unable to produce eggs, meaning she has a low chance of getting pregnant... im sorry" 

Jongins hand released mine upon hearing the shocking news. I didnt want to believe the news "B-But I missed my period..." I tried my hardest to try and convince the doctor that there must be some sort of mistake. "Sometimes when women miss periods it could just be from stress or hormonal imbalances..."

Time Skip~ (4 months later)

Depressed about the fact that I was unable to have a child I still tried to stay positive and look at the brighter side. Having adoption as  an option I was still living life happily with Jongin. Today was our wedding day...Everything was and should be planned out perfectly and everything will go according to plan. Standing behind the door with my older cousin to walk me down the aisle, My heart began ti pound against my chest... was i nervous? or was this the feeling of something bad? Shaking off those negative thoughts I put a bright smile on my face as the door opened and I began to walk. With each step nearing the altar where I saw Jongin standing there looking as handsome as ever I just couldnt believe that we were going to be spending our lives together... or so I thought....

The wedding continued and after saying my vows I waited on Jongin.... but I couldnt help but think about what I had noticed this whole entire ceremony... he didnt smile once. He kept quiet, didnt utter a single word to me... never complimented me when he took my away from my cousin. Holding the mic in his hand he held it close to his mouth, anticipating what he had wrote for his vows he dropped the mic "I-Im sorry" eyes widening I picked up  the mic and it back tried to hand it back to him. "J-Jongin? i-its alright... just breathe... take your time. Dont worry, you got this!" I tried to reassure him but he pushed my hand away. "W-We cant do this... I-I cant do this anymore."

The church went silent... but some people began to talk. (Whats happening?!) Beginning to worry I gave the priest the mic and tried to extend my hand towards Jongin who kept his eyes glued to the ground. Softly touching his shoulder he flinched and backed away, shooting his head up at me he shook his head "I-I cant be with you...." (!!!!) "J-Jongin... w-what are you saying??" "I-I cant be with someone who cant have kids... T-This isnt what I want. I-I dont think I could marry you" Eyes beginning to blur from my tears,  without letting me utter  another word he ran off the altar and out the church.. leaving me standing at the altar all alone... Shocked at what had happened I fell onto my knees and began to cry. Hearing footsteps rush my way I felt the comfort of my family members....

"Why did this happen to me...."

Jungkook Pov
At the age of 17 I fell in love with my high school senior, her name was Minji.. Lee Minji to be more specific. She was everything I ever wanted in a girl, she was funny, athletic (sorta), cute, smart, and down to earth. We became friends through one of my hyungs and eventually I confessed, who would have thought that she liked me back. We went out from then and it was a roller coaster from there on out. 3 years later we decided to get more intimate with each other but I never would have expected the end result.

4 months later we found out that she was pregnant... I was shocked! I didnt know what to do. I was only 20... I wasnt ready to be a father yet. But both our families came together and we decided that after the child is born we would get married. We were both happy with that plan so we carried on with her pregnancy, with the support of our families, her friends and mine everything was perfect. 

But when months went on Minji grew distant, every time I come home shes never there and when I call or text her she would never reply. I was always worried about her because I wanted to take care of her... I mean shes pregnant and carrying our child. I didnt want anything bad happening. Eventually with how she was acting we both grew distant with our relationship.. no more 'i love you', no more good morning/ good night kisses. No more fun dates, there was nothing. 

The time came when our child was born into this world, it was a healthy baby boy and I instantly grew connected to him. I always thought that things would be so much better if she got an abortion but after locking eyes with my son I instantly grew attached... Holding my son in my arms I placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Dont worry.. I'll love you and your mother with all my heart. I promise to protect and take care of the both of you" 

Night fell and the three of us were in the hospital sleeping. But when morning came the most unexpected thing happened... Minji was gone. I became worried, checking with the nurses they explained to me that she just went out for a walk but she never came back.... Hearing my son wailing in the room I ran back and picked him up in my arms swaying him to calm him down. I glanced over at the bed and saw a piece of paper sitting there staring at me in the face. Continuing to hold my son I reached over and picked up the paper beginning to read it. 

To my dearest Jungkook,
Im so sorry you had to find out this way but I had to leave... I-I dont know how to say it but over the past months through my pregnancy and relationship with you I thought everything was going to go according to plan but I couldnt stick with it. I think you realized by now that the both of us have been drifting apart, that because I was falling out of love for you. I want to be completely honest with you... I met someone else. I was seeing him behind your back and I didnt want you to know because I was thinking about our son. I know what your going to say.. I should have told you but I just didnt have the guts to say it to your face. 

I couldnt stand the thought of me being a mom at this age... I hated it to be honest. Im only 20 and I have so many things I want to do still and having a kid isnt one of them. Having a kid would just hold me back from doing the things I want to do. Im sorry for doing this to you but im leaving our son to you... please tell him I love him very much.. 

-Minji

Crumpling the paper in my hand tears escaped my eyes... I was filled with pure anger and sadness... anger because she had the audacity to cheat behind my back during the past months and sadness because now our son will not have a mom in his life... Pulling out my phone I called my hyungs telling them what happened. 

The next day I moved in with them at their dorm with my son. "Hey Kook!!" everyone ran up and greeted me, putting the baby carrier down they all surrounded my son with smiles on their faces. "And whats this handsome fellows name??" Tae asked which hit me that I never actually named him.... "Taewoo.." I spoke when that was the first name that came into my head. My hyungs smiled while waving at my son. The next few days were hard for me... constantly waking up in the middle of the night to take care of Taewoo, it was weighing on me that it was hard being a father.. one night I couldnt take it anymore and broke down. 

My room door swung open and Yoongi along with Hobi hyung entered the room. "Kook whats wrong?!" they both asked bending down beside me. "I-I cant do it without her..." I stuttered as they rubbed circles on my back. "Kook.. I know things are hard for you right now but just please remember that were all here for you, if ever you need help or ANYTHING dont be afraid to call us for help" 

"T-Thank you..."

(A/N: WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER & I HOPE YOU SHOW THIS BOOK LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE & SUPPORT! THANKS AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL! ❤❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 433 17
Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her doe eyes that she gets from him. Jungkook...
928K 53.6K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
2.4K 127 13
Taehyung is a teacher who find one of his student depression. He find out that his only family committed suicide and he going to do the same. What w...
318K 11.6K 26
When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when they start to fall for each other, everyt...