-Immer Rein-

By NerdyxWitch

[COMPLETED] Book One Immer Rein has been a repeated phrase throughout the young Black children's lives that t... More

-Author's✧Note-
-Chapter✧One-
-Chapter✧Two-
-Chapter✧Three-
-Chapter✧Four-
-Chapter✧Five-
-Chapter✧Six-
-Chapter✧Seven-
-Chapter✧Eight-
-Chapter✧Nine-
-Chapter✧Ten-
-Chapter✧Eleven-
-Chapter✧Tweleve-
-Chapter✧Thirteen-
-Chapter✧Fourteen-
-Chapter✧Fifteen-
-Chapter✧Sixteen-
-Chapter✧Seventeen-
-Chapter✧Eighteen-
-Chapter✧Nineteen-
-Chapter✧Twenty-
-Chapter✧TwentyOne-
-Chapter✧TwentyTwo-
-Chapter✧TwentyThree-
-Chapter✧TwentyFour-
-Chapter✧TwentyFive-
-Chapter✧TwentySix-
-Chapter✧TwentySeven-
-Chapter✧TwentyEight-
-Chapter✧TwentyNine-
-Chapter✧Thirty-
-Chapter✧ThirtyOne-
-Chapter✧ThirtyTwo-
-Chapter✧ThirtyThree-
-Chapter✧ThirtyFour-
-Chapter✧ThirtyFive-
-Chapter✧ThirtySix-
-Chapter✧ThirtySeven-
-Chapter✧ThirtyEight-
-Chapter✧ThirtyNine-
-Chapter✧Fourty-
-Chapter✧FourtyOne-
-Chapter✧FourtyThree-
-Chapter✧FourtyFour-
-Chapter✧FourtyFive-
-Chapter✧FourtySix-
-Chapter✧FourtySeven-
-Chapter✧FourtyEight-
-Chapter✧FourtyNine-
-Chapter✧Fifty-
-Chapter✧FiftyOne-
-Chapter✧FiftyTwo-
-Chapter✧FiftyThree-
-Chapter✧FiftyFour-
-Chapter✧FiftyFive-
-Chapter✧FiftySix-
-Chapter✧FiftySeven-
-Chapter✧FiftyEight-
-Chapter✧FiftyNine-
-Chapter✧Sixty-
-Chapter✧SixtyOne-
-Chapter✧SixtyTwo-
-Chapter✧SixtyThree-
-Chapter✧SixtyFour-
-Chapter✧SixtyFive-
-Author's✧Note-
-Author's✧Notes-

-Chapter✧FourtyTwo-

363 15 8
By NerdyxWitch

✧IS THAT A HICKEY?✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Remus luckily was the one who managed to remember an alarm clock, and it was perfect because Aurora wanted to review the last given minutes as she waited for the boys to get ready.

James tried talking to her but there was really nothing anyone can say and so they hurried off towards the grand hall where Sirius let her take his textbook as she didn't have anything with her.

Her little flocks made sure that she was prepared, but as soon as the clock struck 8 the room was cleared of all the other grades as one wave of Dumbledore's wand and they took the same seats as they all had yesterday.

Luckily Sirius was right beside his sister as he didn't want to be anywhere else at the moment. At first he thought it would be grand to just take a peek, but she was on autopilot, he could recognize it in an instant. The hint of a smile flashed on her face a few times as he noted but otherwise she was doing eight things at once.

"Why did you cut it like that?" The proctor asked, and Aurora turned her head up for a moment and nodded. Explaining to the man that the thinner the slice would allow it to soak at a quicker time.

However the second she had met McGonagal's stare the blush and smile had rallied on them. Sirius had caught this, as did Rabastan.

A proud breath rallied in his chest as the proctor took rather a big interest in her. Even the young Mr.Lestrange stuck around a given moment to see the test giver wanting a name.

He rushed outside to see if Aurora was still there, but she wasn't. He hasn't seen her since yesterday and frankly it kept him up at night. That and as he was searching with the rest of his mates, it suddenly became a conspiracy...That those that he's called friends could possibly get his Aurora.

He'd kill them. 

Honest on his soul, to see her in McNair's arms, or Avery's opportunity to be intimate with her? Merlin it had built him up to an accounted nightmare as he attempted to close his eyes after the potion's practical.

However it was indeed the gang up of Avery and McNair who came to the rescue at that moment for Rabastan as they had found Aurora simply in the library and coaxed her to go and talk to him.

Course coax was worried shifts and scared expressions, not that they could even begin to share the worries that the two 'henchmen' had felt when hearing him bark out his pureblood orders.

So she followed close behind and closed her ears as she walked through the Slytherin portrait, honestly the picture was more or less surprised she wasn't there more often. She was the perfect subject to be a Slytherin that it shocked the inanimate drawing for her not to be green.

"It'll make his year if you went and saw him." She pouted but never the less followed them up the steps and to the front door as they smiled in encouragement but left as soon as she knocked.

"Bugger off!" The voice shouted quiet muffled as it had been through the door, he was simply reading a book on his bed but he can easily see that the shadow had not yet left.

Tossing the book unmarked onto the bed did he storm to the door. "I thought I fucking said bugger—" Aurora had stood wide-eyed to her Raba as she was taken back at how dark and vial he looked.

But in the mere instant he recognized that it was Rory he softened his gaze and looked embarrassed at throwing a swear in her direction. "Um I...I can leave if—" 

"Nonono...I...I thought it was Avery." She nodded and pointed off behind her as she silently gestured that they brought her here.

"D-do you want to come in—" 

"I don't think that's appropriate Raba I'm—" It'll help calm her, and so he simply gripped her arm and pulled her in. Not roughly, but there was little to no room.

"I saw that the proctor was impressed, proud of you love." And for a moment there she beamed up towards him and she flashed him a grin. "Y-yeah...McGonagall said she wanted to speak with me tonight." He hummed, his hand motioning down to calm her frizz but in truth she wanted a distraction.

She kissed his chin as it was as high as she could reach without getting on her tippy toes. "Is that your way of distracting me from asking about yesterday?" She perked her lips to withhold a smirk, if that was the way then surely it was again if she simply kissed in the same spot. But the way his body was responding was what fueled her curiosity.

As one kisses lead further down the center of his neck he groaned, his eyes failing him as they rolled back. His hands firmly gripped at her, wondering if this was as far as they would go with one another.

"Merlin Rory that's...Fuck." She had found his spot yet again, and the addition of her tongue was had him lose his balance and fall back on Avery's bed.

"This yours?" 

"Nah, one over...But he's not going to care. N-not that we—" She smirked rather proudly down towards her learning little Raba.

"Unfortunately no...But I can have them think we're up to something." She teased, leaning back further as her skirt was riding up on her waist. Had someone come in they would've gotten clear view on what panties Ms.Black wore on any given occasion.

And Rabastan had gotten the hint as he went to touch the end bits of her skirt, only to end up touching her bare arse. Retaliation at it's finest as she was making sure a hickie blessed his skin for a few days.

He just simply allowed her to overpower him, not knowing what to do in response to it. So when she did sit up entirely sort of proud of her work, she kissed his lips. 

"How did you do on the exam then?" She whispered, shortly out of breath but he managed to give a hearty laugh anyhow. 

"Only you could manage to do that and ask an academic question love, but yes I think I did alright...Not as good as my little potions mistress..." He began to tickle her, desperate to hear her shrieking voice and so it came.

"Raba stop! Stop!" McNair had come to check the two and he simply smirked at that. Going straight to knocking on the door which electively caused Aurora to grip onto his wrists and look dead set to the door. But before he could even say anything the bright smile flared on her face as she yelled through their side: "Bugger off!"

And the boy had cleanly got the message.

*

With OWLs all done and set, most of the students had thrown in their caps to enjoy that last two days while the seventh years were finishing up their own. However it was Aurora who found herself struggling with the idea.

"I swear to all things bloody holy and that includes Diana and your favorite lot of them. If you say you're studying for your NEWTs this summer I am going to lose it Cassiopeia Aurora Black." She looked up to see Sirius, but an added bonus was to see Rabastan laughing off behind him.

"Nah, she thinks she messed up on her Trolls section of the exam. Merlin Rory you can tell the story front to back. Give it a rest." For once the two were siding with one another and she pouted, closing her to close it and rub her temples.

 "Well, hell must've frozen over if you two are ganging up on me." She pouted, but the grins on either of their faces proved the worth.

"Not ganging up at all, we think it's ludicrous that you're studying after the exams!" 

"I just wanted to check if—" Their eyes dulled and she pouted again, crossing her arms over one another. 

"Fine, I'll go pack. Lousy bastards." Sirius was shaking his head rather proud of himself for getting he move her step, but Rabastan saw this as more of an olive branch moment. 

"You believe she's studying for NEWTs?" He questioned, but one look at the snake and Sirius winced.

"Nice mark Lestrange, I don't know if it's better to hear my sister gave you that or some—" 

"I have no intention of hurting her like that." That caused Sirius to huff, sizing the younger boy into his place.

The grace and prosperity that came with being the eldest always taunted their direction. "So why did she come crying to me after what Snape said?" He questioned, fire roaring in his eyes as Rabastan stood clueless.

"Not only has he called her a freak in front of her friend that she was attempting to protect...But he deemed it a perfect time to address the fact that that is why you don't wish to marry—" 

"That is two separate reasons, we have different contracts." He growled, standing up for what he wanted to what he prefered.

"Yet somehow she always ends up back with you? Could be worse I suppose." 

"That a blessing?" That had had the mutt huff as he walked off in the same direction as his sister, but looked over his shoulder for a moment.

"Wasn't a curse." He admitted, and in the pit of snakes at least Rabastan he could handle. The rest had no devotion to his sister at any given moment, and Rory was right...She would be marrying them whether she liked it or not as they have claim over her.

He had that in his mind the entire time he was packing, lugging it down the steps and off towards the train. He was rather excited to get the chance to be with Aurora, just by the tree at his home. At dinner, perhaps by themselves?

That and he was indeed excited to get talking with his mum about who he was going to marry. Going into sixth year with barely two years left on the clock, he has the right to know.

To enjoy it while it lasts and make claims where he could, because he'd be damned to let anyone hurt her. The same could be done by her brothers. If he had to be a brother instead then so be it.

He got off the train to have his mother dotting on him, smiling up a storm and that him mighty hopeful for a split second. "Your brother and Bella are coming for dinner, come...You can relax until then." He desperately needed it, at least at home he didn't have to keep up the image of a Lestrange son.

Here he was just the youngest, and when he came home to greet his father just in the front living room. It had been a double take...So perhaps his mother had seen it too but she did the best to ignore it.

Yet the proud smirk on his father's face ultimentally rendered the night fairly entertaining as Rodolphus shined a new light on his little brother for getting Aurora's attention. Course he had to strictly use her proper name in this contents as Cassiopeia and it hit him as confusing when Bella or anyone had said Cassi instead of Rory.

But Bella was going to send her cousin a good luck gift in terms of getting that far. While his brother took him aside soon after to ask in properly brotherly concern what happened.

"Not...Nothing in that sort..." 

"But she wants to?" The younger brother frowned to his eldest and that made him smirk.

"Ah yes...I remember when Bella was holding out. Here's the trick Bastan, you make each touch linger. You follow? She'll be craving whatever you give her...And she must've been thinking about it for her to do that." Rabastan brought his fingers to graze his reddened skin, he was wearing it with pride for the last few days and it meant the world to him.

He just wanted to return the favor, but that little blotch would be frowned upon. Even so he wanted to be the only one to know where it'd be.

"She could be clueless you know." He offered, looking around the given few posters. Even a picture of the two in their quidditch uniforms. 

"She's a Ravenclaw." That had Rodolphous nod a bit but with a finger in the air. 

"But...She's a gal. And gals don't know a single ounce, they know that it's meant for marriage and that it's a win-win. Course you two could experiment and just force the marriage..." Rabastan stood still in place, not wanting to jeopardize the relationship between the Blacks to his own family for forcing their hand. But with his brother leaning in, with the biggest shit eating grin on the planet he finished the conversation by instating a single sentence but in the form of a question.

"...Good thing you're marrying her then huh?" That had Rabastan choke on his nightcap.

 "W-what?" He choked, going pale in the face but managing to share his brother's mirroring smirk. "R-really?" 

"Mum and Walburga are close, or were in school something in that sense...But you best keep this to yourself. Not a word to anyone. Not your mates, not mother or father. And especially not to your lil—" 

"Since when?!" He demanded, looking like a played little boy just begging for a Christmas gift but it's already wrapped up under the tree.

"Er I was just gettin' engaged to my dear sweet Bella so about—Two. Yeah, you must've been two." That made him motion back to his chair as he fell right on down.

"I—I'm mar-marrying—" 

"Yup, little Cassiopeia Aurora Black is going turn into Cassiopeia Aurora Lestrange nee Black. Congratulations mate, you ever need a lil advice you send an owl my way yeah? Father doesn't teach you everything about—" Instantly Rabastan had gripped his brother's collar and begged to know what to do if the time came.

"Easy easy...You know what? I'll take you to the Eve club this coming—" 

"I don't want whores Rolph, I want her...She's the only—I tried with magazines and it didn't—" His brother sipped his whiskey knowingly, perking his lips and sat down on the opposite chair to confine in his brother all the wonderful inklings of what sex will bring him.

And what they could do in the meantime before the wedding.

◇──◇───────◇──◇

Date Posted: 03-23-19

Time: 2:33

Words: 2501

**  Happy Ravenclaw pride day everyone! **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 17 7
Current Description: Seren Cassiopeia Vulpelle lived in Wales with her mother, Cassiopeia, and her father, Muphrid. She often visited her grandmother...
23.3K 362 37
ATELEPHOBIA~The fear of Imperfection . Kassandra Lenora Black had grown up in a household that was anything but pleasant. From a very young age...
3.9K 122 19
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.There is someone out there who thinks you're perfect and they will give you the world, the stars and everything in between・ 。゚☆: *...