Pregnancy Potion mishap (Harr...

By Dreambigandbold

The class was making pregnancy portions.You were Harry's partner in making the potion. Neville's potion explo... More

Keys
Chapter two
Chapter three
Over 100 reads!
200 reads!!
Chapter Four
Over 300 reads!!
400 reads!!
Chapter Five
500 reads!!
600 reads!!!
A/N
1k reads
Chapter Six
2k reads
Chapter Seven
Discontinued

Chapter one

9K 131 293
By Dreambigandbold

Just so you know this takes place in the 5th book,because the pregnancy potion thing will obviously make Umbridge mad and we all hate Umbridge. Also I'm not saying who Hermione's partner in class was. I'll put ____.You can guess in the comments who he is if you want.The reader is in Gryffindor for convenience. 
..............Y/N's POV...............
Today in potions class we're making pregnancy potions. My partner is The Harry Potter. AKA my crush. I don't like him,because he's famous though. I like him because he's brave,cute,kind,and perfect.

We've just finished making our potion 🧪. Snape is coming to look at it when boom 💥 Neville's cauldron explodes. Right after it explodes my  potion spills on me. Hermione and ____'s potion spills on Hermione.

"Mr.Longbottom 100 points from Gryffindor.!Look what you've done! You've blown up a potion and caused the potion 🧪 to be spilt on Ms,L/N and Ms.Granger!Ms.Granger and Ms.L/N 10 points from Gryffindor  each for not moving quickly enough. Now go to the hospital wing!" Snape yells.

I get up slowly. Hermione gets up from her seat slowly,too.

After we walk out I say "If Harry and I made the potion 🧪 right then that means I'm pregnant. If you and _____ made the potion right that means you're pregnant." I say. "Yeah." She says. We walked in silence the rest of the way.

When we walked in Madam Pompfrey was giving a student some medicine. We waited until she was done and walk over to her.

"Madam Pompfrey,can we talk to you somewhere where no one can hear us?" I ask knowing if one person knows the whole school will know in an hour. "Of course dears." She says.

When we get out of anyone's hearing range and stop I say, "A pregnancy potion was spilt on me and another on Hermione." "I have a muggle pregnancy test somewhere." She says as she goes to look.

A few minutes later she comes back with two muggle pregnancy tests. "Good thing I have to use the rest room." I say.

After  I take the pregnancy test I take it back to Madam Pompfrey without looking at it. Hermione has eady given hers to Madam Pompfrey.

"You two are both pregnant. I want you two back here in a month for a ultrasound. I'm going to explain this to your professors." She says.

"Today's the day our lives will change forever." I say to Hermione. "Are we going to tell them?" Hermione asks talking about Harry and ____. "I don't know when,but yeah." I say.

It's time for lunch. Yay! I'm starving and having weird cravings. Why is this already starting?

At lunch Harry waves me and Hermione over. "Hi." I say semi awkwardly. "Hello." Hermione says somehow sounding normal.

"What did Madam Pompfrey say?" Ron asks. "Really Ronald? That's what you say first." Hermione says obviously annoyed at him.

Harry looks like he also wants to know. Wait,if course he does. He knows if I'm pregnant 🤰 then he's the dad.

"I'm pregnant. So is Hermione. We both have to go to Madam Pompfrey next month for a checkup. She's going to tell all the Professors about it. Actually she's up there whispering to them." I say. Hermione nods.

Harry right now looks like he's in shock. Wait,if course he does. He's going to be a dad. And at 15. Well I'm going to be a mom and at 15. So I have it worse. Wait technically it's not worse.

"Bloody hell." Ron says.

"Are you ok,Harry?" I ask since he's still sitting there in shock. He just did there. "If you don't say something I'm smacking you." I say to Harry. He still sits there. So I smack him. "Ow,Y/N!" Harry says. "Sorry. I warned you,though." I say.

Everyone at the Gryffindor table is staring at us. They probably heard us talking and news travels fast at Hogwarts.

"Can we not talk about this here? This is private information." I say. "Sure." Harry says. "I can't believe them two are . . . " Ron starts before both me and Hermione smack him. "Sorry." He says.

After Lunch on our way to our next class Professor McGonagall walks up to Hermione and I. "The other Professors and I would like to talk with you,Ms.L/N and Ms.Granger." "Yes, Professor." I say.

Hermione and I follow her to Dumbledore's office where all the Professors stand. Apparently they left tests on the desks,locked the doors,and put anti cheating Charms up.

"Ms.Granger and Ms.L/N. We have been told you two are now pregnant." Dumbledore says. "Yes." I say. "I believe they shouldn't have them." Umbridge says. "Dolores,it is their decision whether they have them or not." Dumbledore says.

Do I want the child? I don't know. I don't want to kill it,though. Plus it just feels wrong to do that.

"I'd rather not kill the baby or anything like that." I say. Hermione stays quite.

"Because of this the two of you will have special schedules. And you will each be given your own rooms and bathrooms." Dumbledore says.

My own room and bathroom. Yay! I'm guessing as to not inconvenience my roommates.

"You will be taken to get baby supplies and clothes by a Professor in a few months." Dumbledore says.

Basically for 40 minutes we talked about this kind of stuff. Umbridge doesn't like it. Umbridge is evil anyways.

So Hermione and I are excused from the rest of our classes.

"Let's go to the Gryffindor tower." I say. "Yeah." She says.

When we get to the girls dorm area we see that our names aren't in our old dorm places.

We walk to the very end of the hall two doors that weren't there this morning. One has a sign beside it that says

Room,big
People:Y/N L/N.
No roommates.

The other has a sign that says

Room,big
People:Hermione Granger
No roommates

"Magic works quickly." I say. "Yeah." She says.

I walk into my room. It looks like this

"Woah. This doesn't even look like Hogwarts." I say. Then I walk in to the bathroom with looks like this

I have a walk in closet,too

Then there was a empty room. Probably meant to be turned into a nursery

"I like this place." I say.

I look around to see all my things are in here.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...