Chapter Six

I'm finally updating!Yay!

.................Your POV....................

I'm heading to detention with Umbridge Lovely. Am I right? Note that sarcasm. I get like 2 hours of pain.

Hmph 😤 😑! I didn't do anything,besides tell the truth. My parents are more important then the minister himself.

Plus it was a stupid reason I got detention.

When I get in her office which makes me want to puke 🤢 🤮 she says "You will write I mustn't act as if I'm important." She says. "I am important,because I'm a human being and all human beings are important." I say. "Write it." She says.

I start to write. It hurts. I mustn't act as if I'm important. After an hour I get to leave. Yay 😀 😁 😃! I hate Umbridge.

Everyone does.Why? Because she's a mean bitchy woman. Why else would I call her Umbitch.

"Finally!" I yell when I'm out of her office. Her office is sickeningly pink, it has her in it AKA the single most ugliest thing I've ever seen,and it's an office of pain and blood. Hey that's what I'll cal it from now on The office if pain and blood. Perfect!

I actually think it's illegal to make o da Shea's blood and that happens in that office. Well, kind of. When we use the quills our hands bleed because those words get imprinted in our hands forever. Well I actually made a potion that gets rid of them. A healing potion that works on everything. I want to be a healer as St.Mungos after I graduate from Hogwarts so I Made the perfect potion.

(Just go with it. It'll be important eventually. If you don't want to be a healer sorry. Just pretend,please.)

As I was walking I heard someone's voice and I decided to figure out who's voice. Why? Simple, I like to know things. Some people might say I'm nosy,but I just like to know things. Knowing things comes in handy. . . . Sometimes.

So, I'm going to follow the voice. I know it's a male's voice. That part I knew from the beginning though. So really not an improvement in what I know,but it least I know something.

As I walk the voice gets louder and I can hear another voice. The other voice isn't very loud. Looks like the first person's voice is louder then the other person's. Or the other person is trying to be quite. One of the two.

The two voices keep getting easier to hear as I walk. So, I'm definitely getting closer. They're pretty loud now. I recognize the voices,but I can't think of who they could be. I know I know one of them ok and the other really well. I just can't figure it out. Ok, both of He voices are male . . . I think. I know one is. So a make I know really well and a male I know ok. . . . . . . . . . Nothing. Really brain?

I don't have to wonder anymore. Yay! The voices are right in front of me. I'll just go behind the corner and listen from there,because I think it would be pretty easy to notice me if I wasn't. I mean I'm nearly 2 months pregnant with triplets. Meaning 3 babies each nearly the size of a baby when someone's pregnant with 1 baby means I look like I'm nearly 6 months pregnant with 1 child. Or it least that's what I think.

(I have looked at pictures and read articles to see if that is accurate. It is pretty accurate. If it isn't and I just read bad articles and the pictures aren't accurate sorry 😐.)

I look around the corner at the people. It's Harry and _____ . I can't hear them well even if I'm close. Their taking quieter then before. Did they hear my foot steps? 

Time for this muggle thingy known as a cell phone. I'll simply record them taking then listen later. Perfect idea! I'm so smart, right?

......................Time skip....................

After like an hour they stop talking and I run off trying not to let them see me. They of course heard me. My shoes were making noise. Stupid shoes!

After finally making it to my dorm. It only took like 10 minutes but that's still a while. Yeah,no,it isn't. I'm just impatient.

When I ran in my dorm Hermione poled her head out of hers, "Where were you? You're detention ended an hour and a half ago." "I got a little sidetracked," I say.

I did! So,I'm not lying 🤥. Yay😃 😁 😀! I'm a bad liar 🤥. So it's a good thing I didn't.

Now to listen to the recording. It should have their voices. I can make them louder by turning the phone's 📱 📲 ☎️ volume up,right? I need to figure out how to use it. I can use this app I could though. It's called Wattpad.We can talk about Wattpad later though.

(Because you're existence totally isn't because of a fanfiction on wattpad.)

The voice in my head is back and it sounds like Elizabeth. I really am going insane. Ok,back to the recording. It says . . . . . . . .

To be continued . . .

I'm sorry I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger but this is going to be really important and lead to some interesting things and I'd have to write like 2,000 more words if I did put it in and I'm not going to because if I'd have to then the chapter wouldn't be out until Saturday. I hope 🤞 you liked it. Bye 👋