Nanwoo Oneshots

By Eunboooo

[TAKING REQUESTS] Nanwoo in different worlds: Fluff, angst, and everything in between. From mature themes to... More

1 | In My Arms
2 | Flowers and Spirits
3 | Naughty or Nice? [M]
3.2 | Naughty or Nice? [M]
4 | Definitely
5 | Spiked
6 | Happy Valentine's Day
6 | Happy Valentine's Day [Y]
6.3 | Will You Be My Valentine?
7 | My Murderer
8 | Security 101
8. 2 | Security 101
9 | Wallpaper
10 | I'll Give You a Hand [M]
11 | Bed Ridden [M]
12 | Twitter

6.2 | Sooo, What's happening?

362 27 1
By Eunboooo

...

"No way..." we both muttered under our breaths.

I sat frozen on my seat, looking down at the paper Yeonwoo held tightly in one hand.

What is happening?

The next thing I knew, she grabbed my wrist and gave me enough time to snatch my jacket before forcefully leading me out the door and in front of the coffee shop window.

"Mcdonie?! YOU? WHAT?!"

"Shut up Lee, you're already making a scene..." I whispered while avoiding any kind of eye contact with her.

"YOU'RE N.M?! YOU?!"

"Holy shit Yeonwoo, people are staring..."

My so called "lover" was pacing from left to right with her hands on her waist, occasionally scratching her head.

I would've been acting the same way, but I honestly didn't want to draw any more attention to us.

After cooling down, Yeonwoo asks in a terrifyingly calm voice, "Can I Please see that letter?"

Once handing it to her, I tried analyzing her expression. Most of her face read complete and utter shock, frustration, and in some way,

Embarrassment?

"Are you trying to prank me Mcdonie? Are you and N.M trying to fool me? Cuz it's really not funny," she says in the straightest, coldest face possible.

Is she kidding me right now?

"Why would I even do that to you? I never knew you were L.D til now - how could I have possibly planned this?"

She took a step towards me, "I know you're out to get me. I don't know why, but this is crossing the line."

After she said this, I realized that I had enough of her accusations, "For fucks sake Yeonwoo, IM N.M - NANCY MCDONIE, WHAT DO I HAVE TO PROVE?"

"NOW YOU'RE YELLING AT ME? WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT MAKING A SCENE?!"

"YOU'RE JUST TOO STUBBORN TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING!"

Suddenly, we both heard banging against glass and we jumped until we realized it was just frat boys cheering us to fight from inside the coffee shop.

Ugh, I hate men.

Again, Yeonwoo takes my wrist and brings me to a more secluded area.

"Seriously Yeonwoo, what aren't you getting? I'm N.M, I'm the person you've been writing to for months."

She sighs in defeat, crosses her arms, and leans her head back, "Why did it have to be you?"

I scoffed, "Well sorrryyyy for not being your Prince Charming. And what's with L.D anyways?"

She glared at me, "Stands for Lee Dabin - it's what my parents would've named me."

"Why not go with L.Y?"

"Are you stupid? It would've been so obvious."

"Are YOU stupid? There are so many people on campus with the initials L.Y."

"Pfft, whatever."

"And why would you even think I was pranking you? How could I have possibly gotten the message that you agreed to meet up with whoever you thought N.M was here, at 3:30?"

"Why would I think YOU were pranking me? WHY? Seriously Marshmallow head? You've BEEN out to get me, and it wouldn't be hard to believe."

"ME??? You've been out for me too you lazy pig, who's to say you aren't playing me?"

"I'm the one saying I'm not playing you!"

"REALLY?"

"YEAH, REALLY!"

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?!"

"HOLY SHIT, YOU REALLY ARE A MARSHMALLOW HEAD!"

I knew at this point, my ears were extremely red and my cheeks were as flushed as Yeonwoo's. So, I did the best I possibly could to take a break and breath.

Once I was able to kind of recompose myself, I let the heat of the moment get the best of me and snapped, "Why are you always such a bitch to me?"

She gave me her infamous snarl and said, "I should be asking you the same question."

"I asked first," I defended.

She shook her head, "You ruined my display at an important gallery in the school and gave zero fucks. You didn't even apologize and I worked extremely hard on that."

Oh...

Yikes, I did fuck that one up.

But despite my empathetic side, I just argued, "Are you for real? You're treating me like this because of that?"

"Well," Yeonwoo pauses and relaxes her arms to lay by her side. Her gaze dropped to the floor and she continues, "look, I know I've been treating you like shit, but after those first few incidences, I just wanted to talk it out because I hate it when people have grudges against me. But every single time I went to talk to you, you'd shut me out and act like a complete bitch."

Ouch, did I actually do that?

I didn't even know she wanted to talk.

I guess my emotions got the better of me...

"So yeah, I was fed up and I didn't even bother bringing it up because it was obvious you just hated me."

I didn't really know how to respond to her, so I just stayed quiet.

Wow, I am such a hypocrite - I'd definitely be petty if I wanted to talk to someone and they acted rude without hearing me out.

Without much thought, I bowed my head in embarrassment and said, "I'm sorry."

All I heard back was a sigh.

And so, I tried my best to push my ego aside and apologize - I definitely understand where I went wrong and I'm super embarrassed for what I did. And I guess I owe it to her, she did admit that she treated me poorly.

"Honestly Yeonwoo, I had no idea how much that gallery meant to you. I went along with my crowd and they pushed me to sabotage something because they thought art was stupid. I didn't even know the display was yours."

When I looked up, Yeonwoo was looking at me with attentive eyes.

"I admit, I did something very wrong. And the fact that I didn't even hear you out and was ignorant enough to bitch out on you," I took a pause and swallowed my pride before saying, "Makes me feel so embarrassed. I completely understand why you'd be mad at me still, but I am really sorry."

After saying what I said, she didn't speak for a while. But when she finally lets out a long sigh, all she says is, "And I'm sorry too. For being petty and causing this mess."

Is she actually saying that?

I feel soo bad...

"What do you mean Yeonwoo? If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't even be here in the first place..."

She shrugs, "But it's because of how I reacted that brought us here. If I talked to you sooner, I guess we would've cleared up a lot between us."

"I'm still really sorry..." I muttered to the golden girl.

Despite the heaviness I felt in my chest from my embarrassing stubbornness, I kind of felt better.

At least it's one less person in the world who hates me...

"Soo," I hesitantly say, "Are we alright?"

Yeonwoo just shrugs, "I guess we are."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Oh, okay...... Really? I get it if you're still mad-"

"Don't make me change my mind Mcdonie."

"Okay."

But after a short silence, she continues, "And for the record, I don't hate you. I just thought you were a bitch."

I couldn't help but smile a bit at her comment, "Cool, I never really hated you either - it was just a major dislike. I thought you were a complete snob."

And at that, she shared a small grin, "I guess that's good to know."

Insert uncomfortable silence.

"Sooo..."

"Sooo...?"

"You're N.M, huh?"

Oh rightttt, I was supposed to go out with whoever L.D was, I totally forgot.

I smirked and decided to tease her, "Noooo, I'm Einstein, genius."

Cue her infamous eye roll, "Shut up marshmallow head." Suddenly, her eyes left the ground to meet mine, "Do you maybe wanna get something to eat? I still have questions about everything."

"Definitely, where to?"

"Umm... maybe we can go out of campus? I have a car anyways."

I gave her a very exaggerated bow and said, "lead the way Madame."

She walks by me with a scoff but I definitely didn't fail to see that little smile dancing on her lips.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 787 12
"Spoiled brat" yeonwoo whispered. "What did you say?!" "I said that you're a spoiled brat but even though that attitude of yours is bad,i still love...
67.1K 4K 25
Younghoon needs help with a risky situation that he's got himself into, so he asks Chanhee to help. However, Chanhee also has his own problems to dea...
88.1K 1.6K 60
'내맘이 네 전부를 기억해' Fluff and angst. Please enjoy
51.6K 2.4K 56
When "love" and "pain" becomes one... Who would've thought that one mistake, one miracle, and one loss could bring them closer forever... This is t...