The Origin of a Smythe (Book...

By Nerdlike3001

Who is Sebastian Smythe really? Most of his past is unknown to his fellow Warblers. With little to know about... More

Hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
1k!!!
10
2k!!
11
A/N
12
No.. way.. 3k!!!!
A/N
4K
13
Guys I'm so so so sorry
14
Follow me friend
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
AN
23
AN
24
Christmas Side Story
AN
I've been tagged
Tagged again
25
26
go read a friend of mines story ^-^
27
28 (Book Finale)
New Book
Remake

9

4.7K 78 27
By Nerdlike3001

It's been a few days, Thad and Trent practically dragged Barry to Blaine's house "come on guys why are we here?" Barry complained, "to meet Blaine's cousin" Thad replied, "Why are we meeting them?" Barry asked confused.

"Because we want to see something" this time Trent answered. Barry still had no idea what was going on, when they got to the door Thad knocked, Barry kept his head down as Blaine answered the door. "Come in" the male stated.

When they walked in Barry and a certain someone met eyes.

"Oh fuck no!" Barry yelled as he saw Tony. "Allen? Blaine what the hell is he doing here?" Tony asked with an annoyed tone, "so you know each other?" Blaine questioned " I'm leaving. " Barry claimed starting to walked away but Thad grabbed him. "Still scared of me Allen?" Tony asked a smirk plastered on his face.

"N- no" Barry stammered, "then why'd you run?" Tony asked. "You broke my arm!" Barry aruged. "OK time to go" Trent said as he pulled Barry out.

"What was that?" Thad asked "I'm not sure. Tony explain." Blaine stated in a stern voice.

Face reveal!!!!

Sorry for the late update. I got busy. Anyway what are your thoughts on the chapter? bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 31
The glee club is buzzing with anxiety and nervousness, it was a couple of days after their a win in one of their many choir competitions and everyone...
14.9K 669 54
What would happen if Glee's Sebastian Smythe ended up in said 'Earth 1' and met Barry Allen? I do not own any of the characters pulled from Glee or...
55.7K 931 52
Sebastian Smythe was now apart of the New Directions along with Hunter, Nick, Jeff, and Thad. He apologized and did an embarrassing thing to get the...
130K 2.5K 23
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...