The Dark Side - Chris Motionl...

By ImSoBadlyBroken

Samantha is a new kid in the public college her parents forced her to go to, what happens when she is involun... More

Thats Not My Name
Persistence
Questioning
Frozen In Fear
Panic Attack
Pills
Hospital
Denial
Dates and Disasters
Dark Side
Admit It
City Lights
The Closet
Halloween
A Call
Fatal Repeat
Remember me? (Final chapter)

The Dark Side - Chris Motionless

10.2K 158 28
By ImSoBadlyBroken

*authors note*

Okay so there might be smut and triggers in this story, I don't know yet but just be warned...

And please comment your feedback on this story because if it has barely any reads or anything I might just delete it :) so here goes nothing...

oh! And before I forget... I'll try to base the details about Chris off of his real details (like personality and stuff) but I'm gonna have to change some things to fix the story, so don't get mad at me, I know some things aren't true...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 877 29
All through high school, Chris Cerulli was seen as a misfit; an outcast. However, he still had his friends, his band, and his girlfriend. He was ordi...
186K 6.8K 32
Riot Cerulli is the troublemaker of the family. With her living in her brother's shadow, that's her way of leaving her mark. When her Mother has fina...
4.1K 111 22
For years, a group of protesters has stood outside venues throughout Pennsylvania that Motionless in White played in, accusing them of being evil, Sa...
11.1K 306 20
An average girl that's in love with a band gets the chance to interview the lead singer of the band. She starts to realize that Chris Motionless isn'...