𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 {𝟏𝟖+}

By holyvixen

Why don't you get a taste? Golden girl Alison Rivers has it all: brains, looks, money, a father who adores he... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue

XXXI

117K 2.8K 5.4K
By holyvixen

Special thank you to @amoraleah for making this wonderful aesthetic! 💙

Thank you for 100K! Wow, I'm speechless.
I'm so honored that you choose to take some of your time to read what I write.
Thank you so much. 💝

QOTC: what do you think it's gonna happen now?

I am only a man.

I had been trying to resist her for months, but I'd reached my limit.
Everyone has a limit and, considering just how extremely attractive and seductive Alison is, I must say that I've done an excellent job at resisting her for so long.

My lips were moving slowly against her soft, luscious ones, but it was rather short-lived.

Alison was the first to pull away, an air of confusion etched onto her strikingly beautiful face. "We... We're not supposed to..." She said quietly.
And she was right, God, she was right.

But I couldn't stop myself, not anymore.
She had been driving me crazy for the entire night with her cute smile and adorable attitude, paired with that killer body of hers, barely covered by the most arousing bikini I'd ever seen in my life.

"I know." I pushed a few strands of wet hair away from her visage, before pulling her in for another kiss, one that was much more urgent than the first one.

Her hands, which were laying on my chest, slid up to the back of my head after a moment of uncertainty, her fingers running over my scalp as she seemed to get more into the kiss.

With the arm that was encircling her waist, I pressed her dainty form to me, feeling every single inch of her hot skin against mine. I could faintly hear the voice of my wife— the woman I loved, in the back of my mind, but the fire that was rapidly spreading through me overpowered it, silencing it.
Not even the water we were immersed in could put out the vigorous, fiery flames that enveloped us.

"Lorenzo..." She moaned breathily, making me lose every last ounce of rationality I had left.

I glided my hands down to the globes of her round ass, squeezing them roughly and pulling her pelvis into me, grinding my erection against her sex once she opened her legs and wrapped them around my hips, welcoming me between them.

A delicious whimper left her lips, and I took advantage of it to thrust my tongue inside her little mouth.
Her delicate hands began running over my shoulders and through my hair in erratic, urgent motions, indicating just how needy she was.

I flipped us around and pushed her with her back against the side of the basin to better hold her up, all the while our tongues danced, twisted and intertwined in what was the most erotic kiss I'd experienced in my 41 years of life.

Alison pulled away again because she was out of breath. She peered up at me through her thick lashes in an innocent, almost naive manner, yet her azure eyes were so full of desire that it knocked the air out of my lungs for a split second.

My mouth found her throat on its own accord, and I alternated between kissing and sucking on her smooth skin, until I could see its color switch to a deep shade of red.

She curled her fingers around my short hair and harshly moved my head so that we were face to face, before smashing her lips against mine in yet another desperate kiss.

And I loved every second of it.
I loved having her exquisite body pressed against mine, I loved tasting her lips, her tongue and her skin, and I especially loved hearing her moan for me.
I loved it so much that it started to become alarming, leading me to stop everything.

We stared at each other and wordlessly agreed that the smartest thing to do was to put an end to it.

Nevertheless, I still held her in my arms as we resumed our conversation, acting as if nothing had happened between us.

Guilt was eating me alive.

I kept pacing back and forth in my room, thinking of what I'd done. My mind kept replaying each moment I'd spent with Alison, making it hard for me to understand what exactly was going on in my head.

My stream of consciousness was interrupted by the ringing noise of my cellphone. I fished it out of my pocket and felt my heart sink when I saw the caller ID. It was my wife. I accepted the call and saw her face pop up on my screen.

"Hey, love." Olivia said with that loving, trusting smile of hers.

I forced myself to look calm and collected, carefully modulating the tone of my voice so as to not give out anything. "Hi, honey. How are you?"

She got in our marital bed, pulling the sheets over herself. "Oh, I miss you so much. The only thing keeping me happy is the fact that you're going to be laying here next to me by Monday night."

"I can't wait, baby." I admitted truthfully.
Maybe what I needed was to go back home and let her remind me just how lucky I was to be married to her and how much I loved her.

A faint blush colored her cheeks. "I can only think about kissing you all over, my love. I really miss you so, so much."

"I will let you kiss me all you want, Liv. Listen, it's very late here and I'm exhausted, how about I call you tomorrow morning?" I gave her a reassuring grin, one that successfully concealed my worries.

Olivia nodded as understandingly as always. "Of course, goodnight. I love you." She blew me a kiss through the phone before ending the call.

I placed my phone on my nightstand and checked the digital watch, which displayed the numbers 1:48.
I couldn't torture myself anymore. Weirdly enough, I felt more guilty about kissing the young girl— and thus messing with her emotions, rather than betraying my wife. I needed to go speak with her, so I exited my room and walked towards hers, which was just a few feet away from mine. I hesitantly knocked onto her door, hoping that she'd still be awake.

After a couple of seconds, I could hear some shuffling on the other side. The lock turned and the door opened, revealing a stunning vision. Alison was standing in the doorway, only wearing a virginal white silk nightgown. Her long, straight hair tumbled messily past her shoulders and down to her waist, making her look even more alluring. "Lorenzo."

"Can we talk?" I asked directly, not beating around the bush.

She checked her phone before replying nervously. "It's almost 2 am, everyone's gonna be back s—"

"Let's go to my room then."

She looked uncertain, and I couldn't blame her. "I don't think—"

"Please."

A soft sigh escaped her lips and she grabbed her key card, before stepping out of her room and closing the door after her. She followed me to my room, not looking too convinced about the situation.

"About what happened at the thermal park—" I began cautiously, locking my door once we were inside.

"No, it's fine. There's no need for you to say anything, I know it was a mistake and it's cool." She finished distantly.
Albeit acting in a seemingly unaffected way, something about her behavior was telling me that she didn't think it was cool.

I took her hand in mine and only started speaking when she met my gaze. "No, Alison. It wasn't a mistake. I was fully aware of what I was doing."

Based on her sharp intake of breath, I could tell that she was surprised to hear those words come out of my mouth. But she quickly recomposed herself. "Oh. Well, then I guess you want to give me the 'it can't happen again' speech, but there's truly no need for that. I get it. You're married, you feel guilty about cheating and you regret doing it. Believe me, it's okay."
It wasn't okay.
Much to her dismay, her eyes told another story.

She was right, however. I did want to give her that exact speech, not because it was the truth, but because it was the most convenient thing to say. It would've only taken me that simple lie to push her away and go back to living a peaceful life, yet I couldn't bring myself to utter those words.

Her irises were filled with hope, she wanted me to contradict her.

"I don't regret anything." I finally confessed, squeezing her hand.

This time, shock crossed her face, pure disbelief. She was staring at me with her mouth agape. "What? Y-you don't?" She asked in the softest voice, a genuine smile that she had no control over pulling at the corners of her lips.

I shook my head, grinning back at her. "I don't."

"Then what did you want to talk about?"

I know I have no justifications for what I ended up saying and doing. I'm not even able to explain to myself the reason why I did it.
"I don't want to talk." I moved my hand to her face and gently caressed her pink cheek, before leaning in and capturing her red, swollen lips in a kiss.
I picked her up in my arms and walked to the bedroom, laying her on the bed.

Alison was staring up at me with a look of pure adoration, her chest rising and falling rapidly with each shallow breath she took. "Lorenzo..."

I was in no rush.
I wanted to savor every small detail: the arch of her back as she rested on her elbows, the way her virginal white nightgown fit around her shapely figure in the most sinful way, her innocent smile. Everything.

Yet when she slowly spread her legs, I was a goner.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her with unbridled passion, letting my hands explore her body in the meantime. My first stop was her voluptuous breasts, which were annoyingly covered by the silky fabric of her nightie. I pulled away only so that I could take it off.

Alison took advantage of it to also remove my t-shirt, before pushing me down onto the bed and getting on top of me, straddling my hips. Only a pair of white lace panties clothed her otherwise bare body.

I marveled at the sight of her big yet perky tits and my hands immediately flew to them, caressing and squeezing them whilst studying her reactions.

"Mmm... You know—" She interrupted herself, throwing her head back in pleasure after I decided to sit up and bring my mouth to one of her hard nipples.

I rested my hand on her back and pressed her chest to my face, indulging in her soft, delicious skin. "You like it, Alison?" I asked in such a deep, lust-filled voice that I could hardly believe it belonged to me.

She moaned in response. "Yes... But I... I want to suck you off... I want to pick up where we left off in December..." She pushed me away and slithered down my legs, until her face was right above my painful erection.

I raised my hips to allow her to take my boxers off, before burying my hand in her hair.
I was almost shaking in anticipation at the thought of this young— barely legal, gorgeous teenager with my dick in her mouth.

Alison glanced up at me with that same air of naivety and seduction mixed together, sending me an adorable smile. Her delicate hand wrapped around the base and she got closer to it, inhaling deeply. Satisfied, she stuck out her tongue and slowly dragged it up to the tip repeatedly, until every inch of my member was covered in her saliva.

"Stop teasing." What was supposed to come out as a firm order, resembled instead a plea.

The temptress flashed me another one of her cheeky grins and turned her focus to my sensitive head. She fluttered her tongue around it and collected each drop of precum, releasing a faint moan at the taste of it.
Finally, she wrapped her plump lips around the pink tip and gently sucked on it.

A groan clawed its way up my throat. "Sì, piccola. Like that, just like that."

My words encouraged her, because soon enough she increased the intensity of her sucking and took more of me into her mouth. She was slowly working her way down to the base, her warm hand taking care of what she hadn't reached yet. "Mmm..." She mused, sending vibrations to every inch of my cock.

"Fuck, Ali. You're so good." It almost bothered me, because it meant that she had experience, and that thought irked me.
I was so lost in that sudden wave of jealousy that I didn't even notice how she had successfully taken my entire dick in her mouth.

Her nose was pressed against my abdomen and she looked up at me with those mesmerizing eyes of hers, seemingly proud of herself. "See? I'm a big girl." She remarked amusedly once she took it out.

"That was it?" I asked in a challenging tone, raising a brow at her.

Alison smiled sultrily. "That was just to brag." And this time, she really got to work. The stunning teenager started stroking me with both her tongue and her hand, alternating between lazy and rapid movements, making my head spin and forcing me to lay down.

I rolled my hips into her, leading her to take more and more of me into her mouth, only for her to pull away and repeat the process again.

She brought her lips to my testicles and began laying wet kisses over them, before sucking on them. Her left hand slipped inside her panties and she began to touch herself.

I wanted to let her finish her job, I needed to come in her mouth, but for some reason, seeing her so needy— to the point where she had to grind into her palm as she selflessly dedicated most of her energies to pleasuring me, made me only wish for one thing.
I wanted to make her orgasm.
Against the primal part of me, that was trying to convince me to just stay put and let the talented girl bring me to the edge, I sat up and tugged on her hair, pulling her away from me. I then pushed her down on the bed and forcefully spread her legs open, blinded by my desire for her.

"I wasn't done!" She complained with a bratty voice, trying to fight me off her.

My hand flew to her throat and I lightly pressed down on it. "Behave, bimba."

And she immediately did.

I settled between her legs and hooked my fingers around the waistband of her flimsy panties, sliding them down.

"Lorenzo..." She breathed out, trembling under me.

Starting from her feet, I trailed kisses up to her inner thighs, massaging the muscles of her legs in the meantime. Finally, I reached the ultimate treasure.
Like a parched man who'd wandered the desert for years, I vehemently latched at the source of her wetness, forgetting all about teasing and edging.
I drank all of her already present juices, before managing to take it down a notch after about a minute.

Alison was shaking, her fingers tightly gripping the sheets as what seemed to be tears fell down onto my pillow. "Fuck, I... I thought you'd never stop..."

"What?" I asked in confusion.
Was I so bad at cunnilingus that she couldn't even take 60 seconds of it?

"You've been down there for almost 20 minutes..." She stated, still out of breath.

How had I not noticed the passing of time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 12.7K 16
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
955K 23K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 45.9K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
342K 7.8K 170
Gu Zi transmigrated into a novel and became a character in a story about a true and false rich heiress . While others who transmigrated into novels b...