1437 - UNTOLD LETTER ✔️

By Asyrafie

#PerfectDate Writing Contest More

1437 - LETTER FOR HER
1437 - LETTER FOR HIM
1437 - LETTER FOR FRIEND
NOTE FROM AUTHOR

CHALLENGE

9 1 0
By Asyrafie

Fresh after the month of love, we have a challenge for you!

"The perfect date" - this means something completely different to everyone. Catching a movie together? Chowing down at your fav restaurant? Maybe even just hanging out and catching up!

What if money was no object, and you could spend the ideal date with your crush, or even your best friend?Think about all the limitless possibilities!

Consider the though starters below for your entries:

- What sort of special bond do you share with your crush or bestie?

- If nothing was standing in your way, how would you express your feelings?

- What is it about this person that drives you crazy?

The Challenge:

Your challenge is to write a 500-word open letter to your crush, or best friend, telling them how you would spend the perfect date together. Bare your soul, think outside the box, and share the letter with Wattpad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 82K 29
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
613K 52.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...