Monogatari/Touken Ranbu: Shin...

Oleh Mikokyokai

Synopsis: Waking up with no memories of her past or how she got here, Shirayuki wakes up in the outskirts of... Lebih Banyak

S1, Chapter 1: First Introduction: Konnosuke & the Saniwa
S1, Chapter 2: First Introduction: Tōken Danshi
S1, Chapter 3: Memory Loss, Interogate & Decision
S1, Chapter 4: The Citadel, Beginning
S1, Chapter 5: The Citadel, Internal Affairs
S1, Chapter 6: Shinto Saniwa
S1, Chapter 7: Incoming Dangers
S1, Chapter 8: First Contact
S1, Chapter 9: First Awakening
S1, Chapter 10: First Battle

Prologue: The Girl in the Winter Snow

715 20 0
Oleh Mikokyokai

'Cold...Cold...'

Looking through the cold-vast Winter that surrounded her as she laid in the Snowy Ground, burying her. Then, as her vision blurs, a Person & a Fox came to her.

'So Cold...I can't Move...Who?'

Then they saw her & ran to the spot where she lay. "How is she, Konnosuke?!" One asked a fox as it checked on her, Its ears perked up up in shock & replied "She's breathing, but she's in a Bad Shape & a very low Temperature!"

'So Cold...So Blury...Can't Think, where?'

The person approched her & called out "Hey! Can you respond?! Are you alright?!" he looked at a fox called Konnosuke & told him "Konnosuke, the snow is weighing her down. Send help, Quickly!" He without hesitation & ran off with a reply "Understood!" He said.

'Who?...What?...Can't move...'

He then shook her gently but desperate as he check any sign of response from her, but feels a faint breathing patterns & a shivering tension. "Miss, can you hear me?" He asked her.

'It Hurts...Cold...Can't...even...'

Just then Konnosuke came in & yelled "Arujin-Sama, I've brought him, he'll help!" He then ran to the incoming figure & Konnosuke then said "Thank Goodness, you're right on time." But her eyes rested heavily.

'Can't even...Remember...'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
87.3K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...