𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫...

By -kaspencer

❛ your image is distorted. ❜ A series of news articles and social media posts depicting the career of the fam... More

i ; newest big addition
ii ; investigate wellington
iii ; niall is cute
iv ; and his feet, weirdly enough
v ; if mystery wellington boy is tommo
vi ; dr. fart-knuckles styles
vii ; who would name their kid tommo?
viii ; honestly, that's bullshit
ix ; you're an angel
x ; how good he is at doing wheelies
xi ; love you, boo
xii ; i want to be with you
xiii ; missing my rehearsal buddy
xiv ; wellington boy 2.0
xv ; blacked out cars
xvi ; live while we're young
xvii ; did i miss something?
xviii ; effecting my innocent mind
xix ; with the yacht guy
xx ; please restrain your husband
xxi ; army of fans and journos
xxii ; needs his lou
xxiv ; me and the puppers
xxv ; meet little clifford
xxvi ; the shirt he somehow acquired
xxvii ; oh. my. god.
xxviii ; thank you my dear spouse
xxix ; very embarrassing day
xxx ; birthday boy
xxxi ; heterosexual teenage girl
xxxii ; scream couple
xxxiii ; i am married
xxxiv ; the story so far
xxxv ; it's a fuck-show
xxxvi ; come to conquer
xxxvii ; happy anniversary dickhead
xxxviii ; things are really changing
xxxix ; married. literally. like... husbands.
xxxx ; momo the cat
xxxxi ; he never denied it

xxiii ; like a knife

5.5K 123 153
By -kaspencer

23 December, 2014

A LONG, LONG LIST OF HAZ STYLES' RELATIONSHIPS

Haz Styles has been in the public eye for four years, and he has been a heartthrob the whole time. So it's no surprise that his list of exes is about as long as a CVS receipt. With the recent news of his relationship with Nadine Leopold turning sour, we thought we'd take a step back into the past and look at all of his past exes (some confirmed, some not), from 2011 to now.

2011: CAROLINE FLACK

While we're not sure exactly how Haz and Caroline met, but we do know how they ended. Haz was just a 17 year old wannabe singer, and Caroline was a 31 year old TV presenter, so you can guess why there was so much controversy around the relationship. They dated for a few months, and honestly, it was because of this relationship that Haz got so big when he first released What Makes You Beautiful. 

According to Flack, "It began to go wrong when Haz was pictured coming out of my house one morning. And once that was out, it was open season. After that anyone could say anything. In the street people started shouting at me 'pedophile' and 'pervert.'" They split when she started receiving death threats from Haz's fans.

2012: EMMA OSTILLY

After his breakup with Caroline, Haz moved on with American model Emma Ostilly. The two were spotted kissing in London. She later appeared in his music video for, "Gotta Be You."

2012: EMILY ATACK

While it was rumored that Haz was dating the British actress back in 2012, she didn't confirm the romance until 2014. She told Reveal Magazine, "We were never boyfriend and girlfriend...We had a short-lived thing that was just a bit of fun. Then we went off in our opposite directions."

2012: CAGGIE DUNLOP

Haz had a busy 2012. During that year he also briefly dated Caggie Dunlop, star of the reality show, "Made in Chelsea."

2012: UNNAMED GUY (WELLINGTON BOY) PART ONE

Now, this is a confusing one. Haz was in Wellington, New Zealand, and was spotted at a bar with his band and THIS guy. They were filmed dancing together, and according to witnesses, even shared a kiss. But at the time, nobody had any clue on who the guy was, but this isn't the only incident with this bloke... but we'll get to that later.

2012 - 2013: TAYLOR SWIFT

It's hard to forget the short-lived relationship between these to pop stars considering the fact that we have photographic evidence of their second date in Central Park, and a few more dates that a lot of people forget about. It's rumoured that Swift's song 'I Knew You Were Trouble' is very much about Haz. And although this relationship seemed to end on a sour note, at least we'll get some good music out of it.

2013: UNNAMED GUY (VMAS & AMAs GUY) PART TWO

We told you Wellington wasn't the only incident with this guy. He showed up again as one of Haz's dates to the MTV VMAS, and the American Music Awards. Although it wasn't confirmed that this guy was Wellington Boy, fans were certain that it was. At this point, they'd also discovered his social media, and were under the impression that his name was Tommo. But just wait, because there's MORE!

2013 - 2014: KENDALL JENNER

Kendall and Haz have a complicated past, but it all started when the pair were first spotted having dinner in L.A. in November 2013. The relationship didn't last long, but we have to admit, they made quite the attractive couple.

2014: LOUIS TOMLINSON (WELLINGTON/VMAS/AMAS GUY) PART THREE

So basically, we discovered that his name is actually Louis Tomlinson. And on top of that, the pair were spotted at an airport together. Haz even gave all of his security to Tomlinson, since there was a mob of fans and paparazzi outside of the airport. There are some fans who think that the pair are just friends, but some are convinced that they're in a relationship.

Ps. It was recently revealed by Tomlinson's sister that he's married, via a tweet. However, this could have just been a joke.

2014: NADINE LEOPOLD

Nadine is Haz's first foray into dating Victoria's Secret models. The two were first spotted together in October of 2014. While they were seen on many froyo dates and things seemed to be getting serious, until just recently when it rumours began to circle that they'd been arguing quite a bit. 

Over all, Haz seems to go through women (and men) like a knife goes though warm butter.

-THE RAIN (Eleazar Thomas)

[A/N] I know I asked this in the last chapter, but I also dumped a whole lot of other stuff onto you in my author's note, so in case you got distracted, I'm just going to recap a small question I have for you all.

If I were to bring Freddie into the equation, whether it be the ACTUAL Freddie or just a random baby that has no relation to Briana yet has the same name (preferably, however I can change the name and gender if needed), what would you think? This storyline has about fifty thousand different ways it can go depending on what decisions I make, but I want you guys to have some kind of say in where the story goes. So if you could let me know what you think about this, that'd be great.

Keola xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 475 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
61.4K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
11.3K 409 25
When the boys are given a full week off from work, paparazzi, and crazy fans a lot happens. What happens when Harry falls hard for fellow bandmate Lo...
207K 3.7K 82
Louis Tomlinson is a famous singer, Harry styles is a huge fan of Louis Tomlinson Harry likes to Dm Louis to try and get his attention but what hap...