Izuku The Last Jinchuriki (Di...

By amzarbadli3

Izuku Midoriya was a sweet and caring boy who wanted nothing more but to be just like his Idol All Might. Izu... More

Izuku's Powers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
I'm Back!!!
Hello guys
Discontinued

Chapter 9

11.5K 150 293
By amzarbadli3

After the crazy day, Izuku had on his first day in U.A. Izuku woke up the next day and did his now new usual morning routine, then tended to Eri who woke up while Izuku was getting ready and cleaned her diaper, gave her a bath, dried her, replaced her diaper, put her into her All Might onesie, laid her in bed while he got finished getting ready, picked Eri up while waking both Kaguya and Toga getting them to get ready, went downstairs and prepared breakfast for everyone, prepared Eri's formula, eat breakfast with his family, feeding Eri, burping Eri, gathered their belongings, gathering Eri's stuff, Strapped Eri to baby harness, saying goodbye to Inko, open a portal to Katsumi's house, pick up Katsumi, open portal to class, Walk into portal, scaring a few classmates in the process, Apologized for scaring the class, took his seat, And played with Eri till class started.

The day went well with school being... school. And it was just after lunch and everyone was "quietly" chatting within their respective friend groups while waiting for class to start their heroics class. Izuku, on the other hand, was taking a power nap from doing school work and taking notes, all the while taking care of Eri with Kaguya sitting right next to him holding a sleeping Eri. All of a sudden they hear a loud booming voice. "I AM" this drew much of the classes attention looking at the direction of the door.

ALL Might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!! *All Might exclaims slamming the door open with a loud smack.*

Given that the class was reasonably quiet, the sudden loud noise spooked Eri prompting her to cry, this caught the attention of everyone, All Might included. All might, was about to say something until everyone in the class felt a bone tingling, spine chilling, cold feeling running through them, as the class suddenly went dead silent, with the exception off Eri who was still crying. The cause of this was Izuku, Who had an unpleasant expression on his face having been woken up so abruptly from his peaceful, blissful nap, followed by the sound of his daughter crying, to say Izuku was pissed would be a massive understatement, as Izuku responded to the immediate danger he let out a massive amount of bloodlust which the whole school felt. The air became thick no one was able to draw a breath or even move for that matter, due to the massive amount of fear they all felt. Once Izuku was out of his drowsy stooper he stopped releasing his bloodlust and went to comfort Eri, this caused everyone to finally be able to breathe as they all either slump into their chairs or fell to the floor trying to regain their breath, Kaguya remained indifferent as she handed their crying baby to Izuku in order to comfort her.

After everything settled down All Might resumed class, gave the class their hero costumes, and told them to meet him at ground beta for their battle training. Once everyone got changed into their hero costumes they gathered at ground beta as All Might complimented the classes hero costumes, however, he notices two of his students missing.

All Might: Where are young Midoriya and Otsutsuki? *All Might asked the class.*

Iida raised his hand straight up vertically and robotically gaining All Might's attention.

All Might: Yes young Iida! *All might says pointing in the direction of the armor wearing student.* 

Iida: Midoriya-Kun says he would be helping Otsutsuki-San change Eri. *Iida states with his arms flailing robotically as he explains.*

All Might: Very well then, we shall wait... *All might, was going to say something until a portal appeared behind the class.

Then a masked figure stepped halfway out of the portal startling the class, All might, was also surprised by this and Immediately took action assuming the figure was a villain. All Might Immediately tried to attack the masked individual. 

(A/N: the suit looks like this but with the mask on and with green hair.)

(A/N: the mask looks like this, with Sharingan instead of yellow hollow eyes.  P.S. I know this mask is from Bleach, It is only here for the sake of the story just like the Zanpakdo/sword.)

As soon as the masked figure fully stepped out of the portal it revealed that the individual had four tails which Immediately took action and swiftly smacked All Might into one of the buildings. This surprised All might which only further his suspicion as he was about to go for another attack, that was when another figure came out of the portal, someone he was more familiar with. Kaguya had just stepped out of the portal holding Eri only to witness the class on shock, All Might standing through a hole one of the buildings and the person in front of her getting ready to fight All Might. 

(A/N: this is Kaguya's hero costume.)

Confused Kaguya decided to ask the question.

Kaguya: Uh... What's going on? *Kaguya asks, getting a response from the individual front of her.*

???: I don't know. I just stepped out of the portal and All Might attacked me out of nowhere. *the person responds with a familiar sounding voice.*

Kaguya: Why would All Might attack you Izuku? *Kaguya asks.*

This piece of information shocked everyone as the figure took off his mask to reveal Izuku with a confused expression on his face.

(A/N: like this but with Izuku instead + confused face.)

Izuku: Is this some kind of test? If so, did I pass? *Izuku asked still confused.*

Afterward, All Might apologized for attacking Izuku thinking he was a villain, then continued with class. He announced that the class will be doing indoor battle training, where it is a 2 vs 2 battle of heroes vs villains. Villains will be hiding and guarding a nuclear bomb anywhere in the building and prevent the heroes from getting to the weapon within the time limit for the session in order to win, while the heroes would have to locate the weapon and disarm the weapon by touching it in order to win, both parties can also win if they capture the other team by wrapping the opponent in capture tape or knock the opposing team members unconscious. After explaining the exercise as well as the rules he proceeds to pair the groups. (A/N: the groups is paired up as canon with Kaguya and Toga being paired up together.)

All Might: Right!, now team "A" (Izuku & Ochako) will be villains while, team "D" (Katsumi & Iida) as heroes. Villains, please proceed to the building and go hide the weapon, You have 5 minutes till the heroes arrive in order to thwart your devious plan. The rest of the class follow me to the observation room! *All Might announces.*

(in the monitor room)

The class is watching the match unfold thanks to the screens showing what is going on in the building. They see Izuku and Ochako hid the bomb on the third floor. (A/N: the building has 5 floors.) The bomb is in a room that is in the center of the building, Izuku placed the weapon in the corner of the room and then pulled out a scroll and laid it out on the floor.

(A/N: The scroll looks like this.)

Izuku then bit his thumb till he drew blood, this seemed to worry Uraraka as she freaked out seeing Izuku bite his thumb till, blood came out, Izuku then proceeds to swipe his thumb across the scroll which caused it to explode in a puff of smoke as a large cloth was then in the place where the scroll once laid. Izuku then took the large cloth and draped it across, covering the bomb in the corner of the room, but what was more surprising was the fact that the cloth looked like the corner of the room, granted the color was a few shades different from the actual wall color, but since the room itself was dark due to the lack of light since the room did not have any windows it wasn't that noticeable.

Izuku was then seen talking to Uraraka, then the two left the room and went to the top floor where they stacked a few random items they found in the room as well as other rooms, such as barrels, oil drums, pipes, pallets, 2 by 4's and was tied together with rope, in the corner of the room away from the entrance and wall that was near the staircase. After a bit of stacking Izuku then came back from collecting extra items as well as a tarp he found and draped the tarp over the weird structure they created that looked like it could belong in an art museum, with the help of Uraraka's quirk. After covering the structure with the large tarp the structure eerily resembles the nuclear weapon they were supposed to defend.

The class asked whether or not that was fair, but All Might said the villains would have to defend the weapon, he didn't say how. The class was now silent at the information that was presented to them but accepted it none the less. While this was happening Uraraka was using her quirk to make a barrier of floating objects surrounding the fake weapon they've made and was told by Izuku to guard the weapon while he goes and intercepts the enemy. Izuku was then seen going to the power box of the building and cut the power making the whole building go dark safe for the cameras and the monitor room, however since only half of the cameras had night vision, it was hard to know what was going on, safe for a few screens with night vision. In one of the monitors was Izuku who was still in the power room waiting for the exercise to start. Once it did the class was creeped out when Izuku backed up into the corner of the room as he slowly disappeared into the shadows leaving only his red eyes glowing through the inky blackness of the dark room.

The Image of Izuku's eyes will now haunt their nightmares given that they made Izuku look even more menacing, which was completely unintentional on his part given he was using the Sharingan to see better in the dark.

(With Katsumi and Iida)

The two heroes in training had entered the building to only find that it was completely dark except for a few rooms with windows, however, it did not help that they would have to be facing their enemies in the dark much to Katsumi'd displeasure because to her it looked like it was a scene from a horror movie. As the heroes of the exercise traversed through the dark building, Iida caught on to Katsumi's discomfort and wanted to asked if his teammate was alright. Iida tapped on the ash blond girls shoulder to get her attention, Katsumi turned to face Iida who was walking behind her. As Iida was about to ask her something his legs were yanked from beneath him and was quickly dragged into the shadows of the dark hallway, he was screaming and desperately struggling to escape whatever was dragging him across the floor, grabbing onto random objects and throwing them into the inky blackness, until he managed to grab a hold of a door frame. Katsumi was quick to react chasing her partner until he managed to stop himself, not wasting any more time Katsumi sent a large explosion towards where she assumes the enemy was, only to find nothing and Iida was free from whatever was dragging him through the building.

After the whole ordeal, the two heroes in training proceeded with their search for the weapon with haste not wanting to allow the enemy to have the upper hand. Both Katsumi and Iida continued their search quickly scanning the rooms for the weapon and/or the enemy, slamming the doors open and Katsumi using her explosions to create some light as they search each dark room, while Iida made an effort to make sure whatever happened before didn't happen again. However, during their haste, they failed to notice the fake wall where the actual bomb was being hidden and went over to the next room in search of the weapon.

(In the monitor room)

The class was surprised that the heroes failed to notice the fake wall, granted only one of them was searching for it while the other was checking their six. The class also took note that both Iida and Katsumi were in a hurry, probably from being shaken up by Iida suddenly being dragged across the floor by some unknown force into the dark, like some terrifying horror film cliche. Which they admit was really scary given the setting that was given. All Might, was glad that Midoriya didn't end up a villain because he too, was scared by the display of what happened, granted when it happened everyone in the room flinched at the sight of Iida suddenly being dragged through the darkness while he was struggling to free himself, the whole ordeal made the class was thankful they did not have to face Izuku during their round.

After watching the two run around checking each room in quick succession they suddenly see Katsumi paused abruptly looking into the room she was currently looking into. Intrigued All Might went through multiple cameras to find a better angle to be able to see what the Katsumi was looking at. Once All Might found a good camera angle with one of the cameras the class was disappointed to see that it did not have night vision, however, they were now more intrigued to see that Katsumi's facial expression showed genuine fear on one of the monitors that had night vision but since it didn't show what she was looking at, they turned their attention to the other monitor and watch everything unfold. 

(With Katsumi and Iida.)

When Katsumi opened the door and using her quirk to illuminate the room she found that the room still remained dark. This confused her seeing as that every other room lit up when she used her quirk, and for some reason, it gave her goosebumps and a really uneasy feeling in her stomach, which lead her to stare blankly into the dark void of the room. Then suddenly she spotted something that made her stomach drop and also made her excited but even more so afraid. In the inky blackness of the dark void which was the room, two blood red, soul piercing eyes stared back at her.

Then something happened which caused her to look even more confused, excited, and horrified. Izuku's hand emitted small sparks which slightly illuminated the room, then the sparks turned into bigger ones, then electricity was emitted from his palm, then the electricity continued to grow as it illuminated the room as the sound of electricity buzzing resonated throughout the room.

Iida, having heard the buzzing of electricity had turned around only to witness a scene that horrified him. Katsumi standing frozen in place and in front of both of them was Izuku with his hand emitting a large amount of electricity. Not only that his posture indicated he was ready to fight, but with his tails, suit, mask, and eyes were blood red and it really gave him a fierce atmosphere.

(A/N: like this but with Izuku and the mentioned suit and mask.)

Izuku then launches himself towards his opponents, Iida made his getaway and ran down the halls, while Katsumi accepted her fate with open arms. Literally. As she was electricuted with a crazy happy look on her face as she fell to the floor with the look of pure ecstasy on her face as she had her eyes rolled back into her skull and had her tongue sticking out of her mouth with a wild smile plastered on her face. Katsumi had also soiled herself due to the pain, but more so the desire to feel the pain that was being inflicted upon her by Izuku the one person she desires. She continued to soil herself because even though she was unconscious, she was having various wild fantasies of doing it with Izuku while he subjugated her to various kinds of painful activities that were much to her desire and pleasure. (A/N: I'm going to leave that to your imagination ; )

After rendering Katsumi unconscious, Izuku tied her in capture tape and rolled her up in his tails like a burrito. This caused Katsumi to let out pleasurable moans being put in a familiar position as she once again soiled herself within the grasps of Izuku's tail. This caused Izuku to shudder a bit, but he pushed onwards with what he was doing. 

After escaping Izuku, Iida had accidentally stumbled across the room where Uraraka was stationed to protect the fake weapon. Iida seeing a tarp covering, what he assumes was the weapon, made a mad dash towards the weapon dodging floating debris Ochako was throwing at him. Iida was doing quite well until Uraraka decided to throw bigger objects towards Iida with little effort thanks to her quirk, this leads to Iida being too distracted to notice that a floating barrel was slowly making its way towards him after it ricochets off a wall from being thrown by Uraraka and a small iron pipe rolling towards him. Iida tripped backward stepping on the pipe, over the barrel and smacked the back of his head on the floor with such force it knocked him out.

Uraraka witnessing this first hand, broke into hysterical laughter, rolling on the floor clutching her sides laughing too hard. Katsumi who just woke up and with Izuku both just arrived into the room only to witness Iida's misfortune, slipping and falling hard on his head with a comedic bump on his head. This caused the two to also break into hysteria as they laughed at Iida's unfortunate situation.

(in the monitor room)

Everyone present where either bursting out laughing or snickered and giggled at what they just witnessed, even All Might couldn't keep a straight face as his attempts at being the adult of the room failed miserably as he too soon broke out into laughter, even though he tried to suppress it he still broke out laughing. 

After some time All Might calmed down a bit an announced the winners.

All Might: VILLAIN TEAM WINS!!! *All Might shouted through the speaker system.*

(Time Skip)

After the hilarious results of the first battle, the rest of the class proceeded with their battles. (A/N: by the way, Battles follow as canon.) The only other noticeable battles besides the first battle were Kaguya and Toga's, who simply won by opening a portal to the bomb and Kaguya placing her hand on it winning the battle, and the other one was with a boy named Mezo Shoji, who was the tallest student in the class with 6 arms, and a girl bi-colored hair that is split down the middle, half of her hair is white and the other half is red, who's name is Shoyu Todoroki. Those were the only noticeable features from a distance, however, the battle ended with Todoroki freezing the whole building in order to easily walk past the villains and touch the bomb.

All Might's class ended and know class 1-A are now deciding on what to do since they had a half day of school today, but due to the heroics class, they had earlier ending a lot earlier than they initially expected they were discussing on what to do. Many of the class had their own suggestions on where to go as a class, like going to the mall to hang out, the park to relax, the arcade to have fun, but none could decide on a location due to a few not being able to decide over one against the other. Izuku, however, had a brilliant Idea. 

Izuku: Instead of deciding on one why not do all three? *Izuku asks.*

The class looked at him confused. Seeing this Izuku elaborated on his suggestion.

Izuku: Well, since no one is able to find common ground why not we go to Universal Studio's Japan? It has all the qualities that were suggested earlier, like hanging out with the class, relax and enjoy sightseeing, and most importantly we can most definitely have fun! *Izuku explains in excitement.*

Momo: Well I would have to agree with you on that, but there is one problem with your suggestion though. We're in Mustafu and Universal Studios is in Osaka, That is at least a 2 hour trip by bullet train not to mention its quite expensive to pay for a return trip from Osaka and tickets to the attraction, I am not sure If most of us are able to afford it let alone buy food while we're there. *Momo says addressing her concerns, a few of the other students nodded in agreement.*

Izuku: Who says we'll be going by train? *Izuku says*

This statement got everyone's attention as it is now directed towards Izuku.

Izuku: I can simply teleport us to and from Osaka, so expenses for transportation is not necessary, as for tickets, since it's a weekday and not a public holiday we can get in with student discount prices, and as for food we can cross that bridge when we get there. *Izuku says.*

Everyone erupted in cheers knowing that everyone is now able to go, however, one student is a little unsure if she is able to go, that student is Uraraka. In the middle of the students celebrating Kaguya noticed something off about the chestnut-haired student so he approached her.

Kaguya: Uraraka-san, is something wrong? *Kaguya asked concerned.*

Ochako: N-No!, nothing's wrong. What makes you say that? Hehe*Uraraka asks, laughing nervously.*

Unbeknownst to Ochako Kaguya had activated her Byakugan and is scanning for signs, Izuku was doing the same only with his Sharingan.

Kaguya: Uraraka-san, I can tell your lying. Your Chakra flow had a short but irregular flow when you said "nothing is wrong", also the flow is uneven meaning something is troubling you. *Kaguya says.*

Ochako: *Sigh* W-Well... It's just... I'm not sure if I can afford to go to Universal Studios. Even if I've managed to buy the tickets with the student prices, I don't think I will have enough to buy any food or drinks while we are there. *Uraraka replies looking a bit down.*

some of the class heard this and felt sorry for Uraraka. Momo wanted to approach Uraraka and help her with her financial issues of going with the class, however, someone else already beat her to it.

Izuku: Don't worry about it. I'll pay for everything when we get there. But... I have one condition. *Izuku says, Kaguya smiles knowing what Izuku is thinking.*

Ochako: And that is? *Uraraka asks tilting her head slightly, nervous of what Izuku is going to ask of her.*

Izuku: Just smile and be happy is all I ask. *Izuku says.*

The whole room silent for a moment until.

Ochako: PPFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Uraraka broke out into laughter, as her worries fade due to the silly request, Izuku just stared at her confused.*

Izuku: What so funny? *Izuku asked confused.*

Ochako: Sorry, sorry. It's just I didn't expect something so simple. I thought you would ask something like fulfilling your desires or go out on a date with you or something. *Uraraka says.*

Kaguya: That is actually not a bad idea, we can go on a date with Izuku what do you say Toga Katsumi? *Kaguya asks the two girls.*

Toga: I'm OK with it. *Toga replies.*

Katsumi: I'm happy if Izuku's happy if she hurts him, I will blow her up until she's deader than dead! *Katsumi exclaims.*

The class was confused as to why Kaguya needed clarification from both Toga and Katsumi.

Mina: Wait why did you need to run it by them. I understand toga being Izuku's sister and all, but Katsumi? and arent you Izuku's girlfriend you should be the one to be angry at what Uraraka mentioned just earlier? *Mina asked confused, even some of the students nodded in agreement.*

Kaguya: Technically I am one of Izuku's girlfriends, but i am his first one so Izuku holds priority for me as his first girlfriend. The other two are Katsumi and Izuku's adoptive sister Toga. *Kaguya explains.*

Mineta: But Toga is his sister! Does he have some sort of incest fetish or something?! Wait, girlfriends! Lucky Bastards got a Harem?! *Mineta exclaims.*

Kaguya: Like I said, "Adoptive sister" meaning not related by blood. In my opinion, it's completely fine and is not Incest for they are only, sibling's on paper and does not possess the same blood-related parents. And yes Izuku has a harem and we are willing to share. *Kaguya explains.*

At this point, poor Ochako is flustered and red to the point where she resembles a tomato and started muttering to herself as she floats around the room, covering her face in embarrassment thinking about having a date with Izuku. Izuku, however, is indifferent, as he casually uses one of his tails to prevent Ochako from drifting too far while he walks up to Kaguya picks up Eri, sits her in his left arm, and points at Mineta.

Izuku: Eri, do you see the tiny person that looks like a baby but isn't? *Izuku asks Eri.*

The class witness as if Eri could understand what Izuku was saying, nodded at Izuku's question while looking at Mineta.

Izuku: He, is what people call a pervert and a creep. *Izuku said as Eri gave Mineta a mean look.*

The class was now even more surprised.

Izuku: Promise me you will be very careful around bad people like him... OK~. *Izuku asks turning to face Eri.*

Eri just nods then sent a glare to Mineta before turning her attention back to her father. At this point, the class just accepted that Eri could understand Izuku, while Mineta was being restrained by Sero who used his quirk to wrap Mineta up and tied him to a chair. Mineta was shouting profanities at the two, only to be swatted by a mighty slap from Izuku's tail out of anger for cursing in front of Eri, this caused Mineta and the chair he was tied to, to be shot out of an open window with such speed, Mineta is now just a twinkle in the distance.

Izuku: OK, since the midget had a head start going towards Osaka. Who's ready to go to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!! *Izuku announces raising his fist in excitement, Eri copied the display by raising both of her arms cheering.*

Class: YEAH!!!! * the class cheered.*

Izuku then Opens a portal and every one enters it. Once on the other side, they were at the front entrance of Universal Studios Japan. Everyone then proceeds to purchase their tickets, When Ochako was about to pay for her ticket, Izuku cut her off by buying tickets for Ochako, Katsumi, Toga, Kaguya, Eri, and Himself. Ochako couldn't protest as Izuku handed her a ticket and asked her to follow them to the entrance. Izuku then suddenly stopped and glared at the sky, The class was wondering what he was doing until he suddenly started running in the direction he was looking and jumped. At that moment there was a twinkle in the sky followed by a faint scream, then it got louder and louder until they saw a figure coming at blinding speeds. Izuku caught the figure in the air and landed on his feet screeching to a halt.

The figure turned out to be Mineta who was still tied up in the chair and is shaking in fear. Izuku placed the midget with the chair on the floor and cut his restraints with a Kunai.

Izuku: Go buy yourself a ticket we'll wait for you. *Izuku said*

Mineta was excited until he reached down his pocket. He then searched his other pocket, then the other, then the other, until he went through all of his pockets checking them twice.

Mineta: I don't have my wallet. *Mineta said with a dark depressing cloud of sadness looming over him.*

Hearing this Izuku sighed and took out his own wallet and pulled out 100,000 yen, and was about to hand it over to Mineta, but pulled back.

Izuku: I'll allow you this money, If... you do three simple things for me... deal? *Izuku asked*

Mineta: And they are? *Mineta inquired.*

Izuku: 1. You will have to pay me back with a favor. *Izuku said.*

Mineta: Go on. *Mineta wanting to understand where Izuku is going with this.*

Izuku: 2. You will have fun with everyone. *Izuku said.*

Mineta: Easy enough. *Mineta replied.*

Izuku: And 3. You will stop being a pervert and or do perverted things for a week, no better a month, starting tomorrow. *Izuku said.*

At this Mineta stared at Izuku in disbelief with his jaw embedding itself into the ground, while the girls silently thanked him, and some of the boys are glad he did what he did to keep Mineta in line, Kaminari had his jaw dropped contemplating his life choices and taking a mental note to not irritate Midoriya.

Mineta: That is a bit much don't you think? *Mineta said trying to negotiate.*

Izuku: Well, good luck getting back to Mustafu, getting your wallet, go back to Osaka, pay for the ticket to Universal Studios, pay for your food, pay for souvenirs, and pay for a train ride back to Mustafu to get home. *Izuku inquired waving the money in front of the midget.*

Mineta: Fine... deal... *Mineta said pouting.* 

As Mineta was about to take the money, Izuku yanked the money out of his grasp.

Izuku: Great! when we get back I want you to take out all of your collection of adult-rated magazines as well as your computer. That way it will help you develop some decency. *Izuku says as he handed the money to Mineta.*

Thus the class went into Universal Studios to make memories as class 1-A. But little did they know, It will be a memory that they will never forget.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes:

Hello, readers sorry for the late update I've been busy with work and am currently arranging a major event. So yeah, but enough about me I'll see you guys in the next chapter. bye!

(Words 5224)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 190 15
Izuku is a shy person but changes when he meets his idol, All Might. He learns that he can be a true hero by doing more then just saving people. He l...
167K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
31K 205 15
izuku is a sweet and caring boy that want to save everyone, but fate have so plan for the poor boy. Warning bad inko and bad all might good dad for...
3K 92 15
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk already manifested, something that had never happened in their society before, and his quirk was powerful enough...