Kalon

By mcwhipped

A man meets someone through walls, so enchanted by his voice he converses with him frequently. What becomes o... More

Author's Note: Disclaimer
e n a .
d i o .
t r i a .
t e s s e r a .
p e n d e .
A/N: Thank you
e x i .
e p t a .
e n e a .
d e k a .
e n d e k a .
d o d e k a .
d e k a t r i a .
d e k a t e s s e r a .
d e k a p e n t e .
A/N
IM SO SORRY

o k t o .

5 2 0
By mcwhipped

"I suppose I love my scars because they have stayed with me longer than most people have." - Nikita Gill

Woojin

He stared at the text received from his kangaroo in crime, it invited him to come see the male's group, 3RACHA, perform at his friend's job.

You don't have to out who you are to me but I want you to come see us perform.

Come cheer me on okay?

I won't even try to look for you tonight if you don't want

If you do decide on coming and wanting me to see you this is what I look like.

Naturally he wasn't okay, not because he had seen the male but it made him more self aware on himself. He had been told a few times he didn't really look the best, from the most inappropriate situations he was even told it was okay because a surgery could fix it all.

He didn't see the issue himself but it made him more aware of the thoughts of others.

He took a deep breath, instead of evading it he decided to go, because he had promised someone that he would go.

I'll go, try to spot me mite face.

It had been a while of them talking, unknowingly he had started to leave his ringer on, phone on him at all times. When he felt he needed a moment he found himself rereading the hours of messages for the thousandth time.

"Tonight? Alright Woojinnie, you'll meet him," he gave a nod, he seemed collected but his palms said otherwise. "He already knows you so it's not a huge deal it is just kinda big."

He was trying to convince himself but it wasn't working. His mind had begun to drift to another location, finding himself back on the day he had heard the screaming in the cafe and watched the male get chased around. 

"So it was you. That actually makes tons of sense." Woojin had been added to the group but he didn't speak much. Just a quiet person with a load of strangers.

He removed himself from the memory as he realized he would need to decide on what to wear. He didn't go out often, much less meet people for the first time. "Nah nah nah, that's not me." (mAn) 

After a deep breath he headed to the kitchen instead and decided to eat something, it was obvious that he was overthinking the situation. 

I'm a man in a movie.

'~'~'~'~'~'

It was late, well getting late, he had almost missed it entirely with the nap he had taken earlier. At this moment the male was running just to make it on time. When he arrived he was out of breath and desperately needed to guzzle some of his favorite juice, water. 

Y'all thought other things didn't you, nastyyyy. He is a child of gOd. 

A familiar beat played from the cafe, someone was performing before them it seemed. A young kid who had taken a liking to showing off his unique talent of trot.

The male's features sharp, but the more shocking thing was that Hyunjin was right alongside him, giving it a phat try even if he wasn't as good in that aspect.

They complement each other. He thought to himself as he went to the counter, ordering a random drink before seating himself in the middle. His heart caught in his chest as his friend finished up on stage and the new set took the stage. The aussie accent introduced the group as 3RACHA but he didn't hear a word leave the other's lips. Too caught up in his own thoughts as he eyed the others up as well so it wasn't too obvious already. 

"Hyungie, you came," Hyunjin's voice broke through just as he sat beside him, he gave a faint nod as a new track began taking the atmosphere around them. 

The group performed with such skill that Woojin found himself left in awe. But his main focus was on a specific brunette who was spitting bars as if his life depended on it. If he was nervous at all it wasn't showing, he seemed like he was really enjoying the attention received during the performance.

It captured everyone's attention, not just Chan but his counterparts. From what Hyunjin was whispering they were his other coworkers Changbin and Jisung. The names sounded familiar.

When the end came they came down from their stage with a large amount of applaud from everyone. But one male in particular was howling 'I love you's whilst the other approached one and said he was proud silently. At least that's what he assumed, it could've honestly have been 'we are so fucking later' and Woojin would only know based off of his lip reading skills.

Suddenly he was being dragged forward by Jinnie who was excited to greet them after. "Channie Hyung~~~ Look who showed up!" Hyunjin gave a soft tone, feigning innocence when he knew exactly what he was doing. Not a moment later was the male trapped under the other, wrapped in a tight hug which made him feel safer on the situation despite the odd situation.

"I was so nervous," the smooth accent rolled from his mouth, a whisper meant only for the elder to hear, as if the privacy of their texts were put into life.

The taller's arms slowly wrapped around the other, returning the hug before beginning to draw circles against his shoulder blade. "You did great, I couldn't even tell."

Across the room someone cleared his throat, the one who had screamed out the 'I love you's began speaking after, "Chan your Aussie roots are showing." Woojin now recognized him to be Minho.

"Hey what's wrong with our aussie roots," the one who had whispered earlier piped up.

Chan pulled back with a grin, "Not my aussie roots."

"IT"S HIS GAY ONES!!!!" The trotter from earlier screamed which made him receive looks from many of the boys in the room.

"Oi Felix aren't you going to introduce them?"

"Aren't you meant to do it? He's your friend you rooheadass."

Minho interjected before anyone could bicker much further, "Hyung-ah, you already know Channie hyung and Woojin but that pair over there is Felix and Changbin, they're not a couple as far as we know. If you find dirt tell us. This person beside me is my gay ass boyfriend Jisung and that braced child over there is Jeongin. Finally the one who gave you your drink is Seungmin."

"Hey!! You won't be able to call me a braced child once I get them off just you wait!!! I'll steal your bitches hyung." Jeongin gave the man a glare that didn't seem all that threatening. 

"Sure thing Innie, I'll be waiting. You can have them all."

"HEY!!!" Jisung hit the other's arm, "What am I? WHO AM I?" (I am not, me)

"You're not my bitch you're my boyfriend who has his own bitch tendencies."

"You're damn right I do." Jisung nodded in satisfaction, finding his hand resting comfortably in the other's.

Whilst this went on Chan turned towards Woojin, "Do you want to go grab something to eat with me? I'll walk you home."

"Yeah we can do that," he nodded and looked around at the different people, no one made him feel more on the spot than Chan did.

"Alright, let me grab my stuff. By the way, you look great tonight."

Woojin turned his head away to hide just how he reacted to it but his insides felt like pudding. Chan was walking away soon after, leaving the flustered male in the sea of this chaotic evil of a group.

"So how do you know Channie?? He seems to like talking to you, y'all even talk informally."

"They met through the wall, we live next door. Though I don't know why Chan is speaking informally to his hyung." Hyunjin interjected his part. Leaving Woojin nodding in response.

"He's a crackhead, I hear you kids are about the same too." No one denied it, Minho even muttered something about him knowing them too well. 

Chan reappeared in the nick of time because the conversation was getting dry, "We all can eat together next Saturday, sound good?" A choir of yups, yeah, and imfinethankyouandyou all came from the boys as Chan invited him to follow. This night kept getting more and more interesting as time passes.

~

1398 words; March 5, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 4.5K 84
๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ โžช sแด‡ส€แด‡ษดษชแด›ส แดขแดœ ------------------------------ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šž๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
1.3K 26 28
Excited to live with her best friend for 3 months, (well him and his 7 roommates) she finds one of the 7 to be her ex-childhood best who broke her he...
11.1K 398 93
A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ แดส ส™สŸแดœส€ส™s แด€ษดแด… ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡s า“ส€แดแด Tแดœแดส™สŸส€. โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜† ยฉ chaninfused