Remember Me (Kaisoo Fanfic) (...

By seohoverse

With lost and forgotten memories of Kyungsoo, Jongin is finally ready to be the perfect husband for Jung Soo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

1K 32 26
By seohoverse

Warning: Smut

It was a week after Jongin had proposed to Kyungsoo, and everything just seemed to get better than it had been before. Everyday was the same as the day before, yet it was also an adventure. Kyungsoo didn't know what today would bring, or tomorrow, but if he faced it with Jongin, it was okay. Everything was okay as long as he faced it with Jongin.

Every morning started off the same way, and this morning was no exception. Jongin turned to his side and grinned sleepily over at Kyungsoo, having woken up after Kyungsoo, as usual. "Morning, Soo."

"Morning to you, too," Kyungsoo smiled and patted down the strands of hair at the back of Jongin's head that stuck up.

"Hey, Kyungsoo," Jongin said, "so I wondering, how do you feel about moving back in with me?"

"What?" Well, Kyungsoo hadn't expected that so early in the morning. "You want me to move back?"

Jongin shrugged one shoulder. "I mean, you're here all the time anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference if you moved back in. What do you think?"

Under the covers, Kyungsoo's hand brushed up against Jongin's, and he grasped it and laced their fingers together. He widely grinned up at Jongin. "Okay, then."

There were no words to describe the joy Jongin felt in that moment, because he wanted to squirm around and jump up and down like an excited child, but instead, he settled for tightly squeezing Kyungsoo's hand.

How great would it be to have Kyungsoo living with him again? They were technically already living together since Kyungsoo always slept over, but it just wasn't the same, because his stuff wasn't lying around the condo like it used to when they lived together.

"What are you thinking about?" Kyungsoo asked, tapping Jongin's nose with his own. "You spaced out. What were you thinking about?"

"Just how nice it will be to live with you again," Jongin said, grinning.

The curtains were pulled back, rays of sunshine streaming through. The light shone over Jongin's bare skin. He was glowing under the sparkle of the sun, his skin a bright golden. He looked like an angel that had popped up from in between the lines of a fairy tale—dazzling and just so pretty and radiating power and gentle, loving warmth. He was so ethereal, Kyungsoo found it unbelievable. It was like he was under a spell; he didn't think he could tear his gaze away from Jongin's form. It was as if a light, but very bright halo was surrounding him.

"You're beautiful," Kyungsoo found himself blurting out without thinking.

The faintest blush dusted Jongin's cheek, and Kyungsoo was slightly taken aback because he didn't think he'd ever seen a proper blush on Jongin's cheeks. The first thought that came to Kyungsoo's head was that he looked adorable, glowing and blushing with a smile on his face.

"You're beautiful, too," Jongin replied. "You know, we could be the beautiful couple."

Kyungsoo scoffed. "You're that full of yourself, aren't you?"

"Of course. Who do you think I am?"

And just like that, the spell Kyungsoo was under was broken, and he rolled his eyes. "I take back what I said just now." He pushed himself out of bed and threw on a pair of sweatpants that was lying around the floor.

"What? That I'm beautiful?" Jongin shouted after Kyungsoo as he stepped out of the room. "Soo, you can't just take that back! You can't change your mind that quick!"

Kyungsoo didn't reply.

Jongin felt like whining. Fuck it. He did whine.

"Soo!"

~~~

"I'm pretty sure the milks are over there."

"Have you ever been to this grocery store before?"

"...No."

"Exactly. Just follow me, Soo. The milk's supposed to be over there, in that corner."

Turned out, the milk wasn't where Jongin had thought it would be and was on the opposite side of the store, where Kyungsoo had guessed it would be.

"Ha! Sucker, I told you it would be here!" Kyungsoo laughed triumphantly at Jongin's gawking face. He continued giggling and celebrating his victory while Jongin complained.

"But at the other NoFrills, it was on that side, not here," Jongin whined.

"They're the same brand, Jongin, not the same building with the same arrangements."

"But all the grocery stores I've gone to had similar set-ups! Like the Food Basics on that one street and the Food Basics on the street near our condo had a very similar set-up and style. Why is this not the same as the other NoFrills?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. It wasn't like there was any point in ranting to him, since he knew close to nothing about the way stores were set up. He just shopped like every other normal person, and didn't whine or complain, unlike a certain person.

"Jongin," Kyungsoo sighed, "people are watching us right now. You might want to stop." Jongin shut up and looked around, and in fact, there were a couple of people glaring at him and some trying not to laugh. He shrank in on himself and slowly pushed the cart along, purposely avoiding any eye contact with anyone. Kyungsoo laughed at this.

"Baby, no one's going to kill you. Stop hiding," Kyungsoo said.

"But people are looking at me, and it's getting embarrassing."

"There you go again. More whining."

"I—"

"Isn't that Kim Jongin?"

"Who?"

"You know, the guy on the news last week. The one who proposed to someone else at his own wedding. Apparently it was an arranged marriage."

Kyungsoo and Jongin both whipped their heads around to see a couple of girls standing in the ice cream section, whispering to each other, though they weren't doing a very good job at it.

"Oh that's him?" one of the girls, her hair bleached, murmured. "Then that must the guy he proposed to. I mean, I did hear it was a guy."

Their eyes shot up to look at Jongin as they talked, and then they widened and looked down immediately when they caught Jongin staring at them.

"Oh, how lovely," Jongin said. "I've got teenage girls talking about me, too. Aren't I just fabulous."

Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo said, "You're not going over there and kicking their asses, right?"

Jongin shook his head. "Nah. They're still children. I probably would if they weren't in their high school uniforms." He continued pushing the cart along, knowing full well the high schoolers were watching him, and he turned his head to look at them and waved as he walked away, Kyungsoo snorting and covering his mouth with his hand as he trailed after Jongin.

After paying for everything and leaving the store, with Jongin still confused and slightly upset about the milk, they both carried their shopping bags full of cookies and chocolate and ice cream—because Kyungsoo wanted them—with some fruit and something they could have for dinner. Everything was thrown in the trunk of the car and Kyungsoo hopped into the passenger seat of Jongin's car while Jongin got into the driver's seat, and he turned the key and the engine roared to life.

"So where are we headed now?" Kyungsoo asked, leaning back when Jongin unnecessarily leaned over and helped him get his seatbelt on. He wasn't complaining, though.

"Home, where else would we go? Our lives are extremely boring when you think about it. We do absolutely nothing, like the average couple. Just lounge around and eat popcorn while scrolling through Netflix."

Kyungsoo hummed in agreement. There was just silence for a few seconds and then Kyungsoo spoke. "What's Netflix?"

"You don't know what Netflix is?"

"Should I know what it is?"

"...It's fine if you don't."

"You sort of sound like you're trying not to murder me."

"Of course not. What makes you think that?"

Kyungsoo shrugged and looked down at his hand, twirling the ring around his finger, slipping it off and then slipping it back on. It just felt so comfortable having it slip perfectly on his finger. It was like it had become one with him and his hand; he felt empty and knew something was missing every second he wasn't wearing it, and he felt complete when he was wearing it.

Jongin seemed to noticed how Kyungsoo was always fiddling with the ring. "You seem to like that ring a lot."

"Of course I do. How could I not? It means a lot to me and it's beautiful."

"That's why I bought it. Because I wanted the ring to suit you."

Kyungsoo couldn't help but flush. Not so discreetly, he reached over the seat and fumbled around for Jongin's hand, slapping Jongin's seat and accidentally hitting Jongin's thigh as he tried to find his hand. When Jongin looked down and realized what Kyungsoo was trying to do, he chuckled and grabbed Kyungsoo's searching hand, lacing their fingers together.

"Is this what you wanted?" Jongin didn't have to ask. It was pretty clear that that was what Kyungsoo wanted. Jongin kept his free hand steady on the steering wheel as he ran his thumb over Kyungsoo's hand, thumbing the ring.

It was soothing, just sitting in silence with Jongin and holding his hand. He would honestly fall asleep right there in his seat.

And then he remembered something. "Hey, the other day, Chanyeol brought up the whole wedding talk. When are we going to start planning that?"

Jongin shrugged his shoulders, eyes still on the road. "I don't know. I haven't really put any thought into that. I mean, we have forever, right? There's no need to rush, Soo. Unless," he added, "you want to get it done soon. I wouldn't mind that, either. I just think there's no point in rushing."

"If that's what you think, I can't really say anything. I know nothing about wedding planning."

~~~

It literally went from one to a hundred in under a second. One moment, Kyungsoo was just sitting around, and the next, Jongin was grabbing him by the arm and then pulling him into the bedroom.

Kyungsoo's back hit the mattress as Jongin crawled on top of him. "You're so pretty," he mumbled, leaning forward to capture Kyungsoo's lips.

The kiss was hot and passionate from the start. It had Kyungsoo's insides exploding and his stomach somersaulting. His hands came up to wrap around Jongin's neck, and he pulled him down farther. Jongin licked his bottom lip, asking permission, and Kyungsoo gladly granted him the permission. He opened his mouth and let Jongin's tongue slip in to run along the roof of his mouth. Kyungsoo whimpered and felt himself get pushed harder into the mattress as Jongin pressed forward.

Bracing two hands on Jongin's chest, he gently pushed him away, suppressing the voice inside him whining from the loss of warmth. His chest rose and fell as he panted. "W-Wait, what are we doing?"

"About to have sex. What else does it look like we're doing?" Jongin questioned. "Do you not want to?"

"W-What?! No! I just... I wasn't expecting for things to move this quickly, that's all."

"If that's all, can I continue?"

Kyungsoo gave a tiny nod, and Jongin dove back in for another kiss, leaving Kyungsoo feeling light-headed. He weakly tugged at Jongin's shirt, whining a small 'off' against Jongin's lips, and Jongin happily pulled back to tug his shirt over his head before carelessly throwing it away somewhere across the room. He pressed a hand against the small of Kyungsoo's back to lift him up before helping him tug off his shirt, too.

Jongin detached his mouth from Kyungsoo's and began trailing it down his neck, placing butterfly kisses along his jaw and then dipping down to suck hard on the juncture where Kyungsoo's neck met his shoulder. The suck elicited a quiet but long moan from Kyungsoo's lips, and he ran his hands down Jongin's biceps and chest, and Jongin hummed in appreciation against his skin. He pulled away slightly to appreciate the large blotch of red and purple against Kyungsoo's milky skin.

He felt Kyungsoo's hands fiddling around with his belt, so he decided to save him the trouble and unbuckled it himself, holding himself over Kyungsoo with one elbow while the other yanked his pants down and threw them across the room.

His lips found their way back onto Kyungsoo's skin, and he slowly trailed his lips lower, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. "So pretty," he praised against his skin, smirking when he felt goosebumps rise under his mouth. He placed a simple kiss on Kyungsoo's belly button and let his lips linger there while he gently pulled his pants down and out of the way.

Kyungsoo's body flushed a pretty pink and he felt heat wash over him, warming his insides, and his dick began straining in its confines. He was just glad that Jongin was equally as hard so he didn't have to face the embarrassment of getting hard over a few kisses.

Kyungsoo's arms shot up and grabbed Jongin's shoulder blades, and Jongin barely had time to react before he was being flipped onto his back and Kyungsoo was straddling his hips. Kyungsoo wiggled down, his ass rubbing against Jongin's half-hard dick, and it took all of Jongin's strength to not thrust up against his clothed ass. Kyungsoo hooked his fingers under the waistband of Jongin's boxers and pulled them down, almost getting slapped in the face when Jongin's thick cock sprung out.

Jongin's eyes widened and he flinched, hissing when Kyungsoo wrapped his warm hand around his aching cock and gave it a good tug. Giggling and bending forward on his knees, Kyungsoo placed a kiss on the leaking tip, licking the salty precum and then running his tongue along the bulging vein that ran down Jongin's dick. Jongin's hands flew into Kyungsoo's hair and he tugged. Kyungsoo let the head of Jongin's dick slip past his parted lips and he sucked, grinning around his dick when he heard him gasp loudly and tighten his hold on his hair. Kyungsoo took a bit into his mouth, pulling off and then going back down to take in more each time before the tip of his nose finally brushed against Jongin's pelvis. He gently bobbed his head and Jongin moaned and shut his eyes.

"Just like that, princess," he panted, and Kyungsoo felt his pride swell with the compliment and he bobbed his head again while circling the tip with his tongue. "S-Shit, baby. Y-You're doing so well already."

He hollowed out his cheeks and forced his gag reflex down and he bobbed his head up and down, feeling the tip of Jongin's dick hit the back of his throat. He began breathing through his nose and looked up, locking eyes with Jongin as he continued bobbing his head. Jongin lowly moaned at the sight of Kyungsoo's pretty lips wrapped around his dick, the sight just so arousing and gorgeous. Kyungsoo felt Jongin's dick twitch in his mouth. Experimentally, Kyungsoo once again pushed his gag reflex down and swallowed around Jongin's dick.

Jongin almost screamed and he arched off the bed. "F-Fuck." Liking the reaction, Kyungsoo did it again, and this time, the moan that left Jongin's lips was almost as loud as a scream, his eyes clenching shut and mouth falling open as he gasped. "I'm n-not gonna l-last if you keep that u-up, b-baby."

Quirking an eyebrow, Kyungsoo went back to bobbing his head, pulling off to suck on the head before dropping back down to engulf Jongin's whole dick. He gripped Jongin's thighs in his hands, feeling them tremble. Jongin felt a tight, hot knot coil in the pit of his stomach, and he pulled Kyungsoo off his cock and back up to kiss him on the lips. He could taste himself on Kyungsoo's tongue, but he couldn't find it in himself to feel bothered by that.

"Lube," Kyungsoo gasped against Jongin's mouth, his voice coming out hoarse and wrecked. "Where is it?" Jongin reached over to the nightstand and pulled the drawer open before finding the half-empty bottle of lube and placing it in Kyungsoo's outstretched hand.

Kyungsoo squeezed out a dollop of lube onto his hand and spread it evenly up and down Jongin's cock. "You gonna ride me, princess?" Jongin smirked.

"Yeah. I miss the feeling of being on the top." Kyungsoo shimmied out of his boxers and tossed them somewhere in the room before reaching behind him. His eyebrows furrowed and there was a loud squelching sound before he produced a black buttplug, all shimmery with lube. Jongin's eyes widened and blood pounded in his skull at the thought of Kyungsoo walking around with a buttplug in his ass.

"How long have you been wearing that?" Jongin asked, eyes still trained on the buttplug in Kyungsoo's hand.

Kyungsoo blushed. "Before we left to do grocery shopping? I think."

Jongin wasn't given enough time to reply before Kyungsoo was grabbing hold of his cock and slowly sinking down on it. Once all the way down, Kyungsoo stopped moving and rested his hands on Jongin's chest as he tried to adjust to the size.

Jongin placed his hands on Kyungsoo's hips. "Take your time, baby," he managed to say through gritted teeth. The wet heat surrounding his dick was maddening, and he had to clench his thighs to fight the urge to thrust up into the tightness that squeezed him.

After a good minute, Kyungsoo began swiveling his hips, rotating them in small circles. The pain had dulled until the slight burn was pleasurable. Using Jongin's chest as leverage, he lifted himself up and then dropped back down before repeating. At a particular drop, Kyungsoo's lips fell as he let out a breathy oh. Pleasure rapidly began clouding the dull pain until it was no longer there, and Kyungsoo began setting a rhythm before he really started bouncing in Jongin's lap. He gasped and whimpered with each bounce, swollen lips falling open and jaw slacking.

"You're doing so well, Soo." Jongin groaned when he felt Kyungsoo clench around his cock, and he dug his heel into the mattress before thrusting up to meet Kyungsoo's drops.

At the thrust, Kyungsoo moaned, his voice echoing off the walls. Jongin kept thrusting up every time Kyungsoo dropped down. He angled his hips slightly and thrusted up, and Kyungsoo's back arched and he tossed his head back as he screamed.

"R-Right there, Jongin! Right there!" Jongin kept his hips angled as he kept thrusting up at that specific spot, revelling in Kyungsoo's pretty whimpers and moans.

Kyungsoo began to chant pleas everytime he bounced, moaning please, please, please over and over.

"You look so pretty like this," Jongin groaned, running a hand up and down Kyungsoo's side and placing it back in its previous spot above his hipbone.

"S-So good, s-so g-good," Kyungsoo mumbled, his pupils blown and eyes completely unfocused, watery and glossed over with lust.

Kyungsoo's thighs began to burn from the lack of energy, and he stopped, completely motionless in Jongin's lap as he kept thrusting up. Noticing the younger's sudden stillness, Jongin flipped them over and placed Kyungsoo onto his back before hoisting his leg up onto his shoulder and really beginning to pound this time.

Kyungsoo writhed and tossed his head back as he moaned, his hands scrambling to grab Jongin's biceps and then trailing down his back, digging into the skin and leaving stinging trails along his shoulder blades, but Jongin couldn't find it in him to complain.

He dropped his head forward against Kyungsoo's shoulder and groaned. "Y-You feel so good around me, princess."

Kyungsoo whimpered in response, a tear sliding down the side of his face when Jongin's cock kept hitting his prostate. Tingles of pleasure flew up his spine and left his senses numb, left his fingertips shaking. The only thing registering in his head was Jongin, Jongin, Jongin.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Jongin teased, and Kyungsoo pouted up at him through teary eyes.

"Don't—ah—m-make fun of m-me," Kyungsoo complained. He felt a certain tightness build in his stomach as Jongin kept punching his sweet spot. He wrapped a leg around Jongin's middle, pulling him closer, and Jongin moaned when he slid in deeper.

"I would never, p-princess," Jongin said, clenching the sheets by Kyungsoo's head in his fists. The heat surrounding him was becoming too much, and he felt Kyungsoo everywhere. He could feel perspiration gather above his eyebrows as he quickly reached his peak. "I'm not g-gonna last long."

Kyungsoo whimpered as he felt himself rock up the bed sheets. "M-Me neither." He wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck and pulled him down for a hot and messy kiss, all clash of teeth and tongue and mixture of saliva. Drool ran down the side of Kyungsoo's mouth and Jongin groaned into the kiss when Kyungsoo sucked on his tongue.

"Jongin, I-I'm gonna c-cum," Kyungsoo gasped right before he tossed his head against the pillows and silently screamed, white cum splashing against his stomach in ropes.

He sagged into the sheets, his eyes slipping closed from sleepiness. He whimpered when Jongin continued, chasing his own orgasm. His thrusts began growing sloppy and his hips stuttered as his climax washed over him. Kyungsoo hummed lowly when he felt his insides grow warm. Jongin shallowly thrusted, milking himself dry, before collapsing on top of Kyungsoo, uncaring of the mess between their bodies. Blinking his tired eyes, Kyungsoo smiled when he felt Jongin kiss his shoulder, and he lazily carded his fingers through Jongin's silky hair.

"Should I get a wet cloth?" Jongin asked, though he really didn't want to move at all. He felt satisfied and boneless, his legs feeling like jelly.

Kyungsoo shook his head. "We can clean up later. Let's sleep for now."

Jongin slowly lifted himself onto his elbows. "I should get off you. I don't want to squish you under my weight."

Protesting, Kyungsoo reached up and pulled Jongin back down. "Don't move. This is comfortable."

"I'm not squishing you?"

"No. Now sleep."

"You know, my dick is still in you."

"Good for you, now sleep."

"But—"

"Sleep, Jongin, sleep. Sleep now, talk later."

Jongin sighed before sagging down against Kyungsoo's body, his breaths slowly regulating before he placed his head down on Kyungsoo's collarbone and lulled himself to sleep, the fingers running through his hair falling motionless as well.

~~~

I'm—okay. Anyway, I have nothing to say. Just... enjoy. I know I haven't given you smut in a long time and I felt bad for keeping you from what y'all wanted, so I gave you smut! Yay, after eight chapters! It's my March break y'all, and you know what that means. I'm spending all week writing Kaisoo fanfics and smutty oneshots for myself because I'm a thirsty hoe and it's hard to find oneshots with the stuff I like in it, because I'm hella picky, just saying. But no one cares about that. Anyway, I love you guys. I'll be back next week! Bye! 사랑해요!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
42.1K 2.3K 44
After a serious car accident causes her to lose her memory, Taehyung tries to help his fiancee remember him and the life they shared together.
2K 78 19
L/N Y/N and Jung Wooyoung from now till forever -that's all you need to know and remember-
57.8K 2.8K 62
[WILL BE REVISED SOON] "True love will find you no matter what.."