PLAYED // JENLISA

By jxx_xoxo

"I like you more as time goes by." What will you do once you realized you got played? Especially by the perso... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
PLAYED BOOK 2, PERHAPS? 🤔
BOOK 2 IT IS 🤭
BOOK 2 IS UP!!

II

29.5K 620 207
By jxx_xoxo

AUTHOR'S POV

'I despise this bitch so much.' Jennie thought to herself. The girl just looked at the lady beside her who's busy listening to the old man infront of the class. Jennie then rolled her eyes at her one more time.

Lisa quickly catched that eye roll and whispered mockingly, "Oh don't worry, Kim. Feelings are mutual." And gave the girl a sarcastic smile. Jennie huffed at her seat giving Lisa another eye roll, this time raising her middle finger in front of the girl.

Lisa watched Jennie in amusement while giggling at the girl's face expression due to annoyance, suddenly someone nudged Lisa getting her attention.

"What are you giggling for?" The chipmunk asked her curiously.

Lisa continued giggling, "It's nothing. Probably nothing." She replied.

Rosé didn't believe her so she turned her gaze on Jennie who is now crossing her arms, eyebrows furrowed and mumbling stuffs to herself. Rosé just shook her head knowing that the two probably had a little fuss and fight again.

'They are such a child' Rosé thought to herself and brought her attention back to the front.

An hour passed, the class ended and the bell rang, indicating everyone that is now lunch time. Jennie quickly stood up from her seat gathering her stuffs with her when she felt that someone's looking at her. She looked at Lisa who is eyeing her from head to toe, she couldn't quite tell what is inside the girl's mind because her face shows no judgement.

Lisa captured her eyes, her expression suddenly changed, it's now showing a look of disgust. Both of them looking at each other, both eyebrows are furrowed. Jennie walked a little and then stopped in front of Lisa who is now standing. Lisa is obviously taller than her. She gave the blonde girl a straight face, she then raised her left brow at her still giving her the same look. Lisa is just staring at her when she suddenly flipped her hair, slapping Lisa's face with it and turned her back then walk away.

"Guess who's bitchier than the bitch." Jennie mumbled to herself shrugging her shoulders while giving herself a 'win win smile'.

Lisa just stayed in her position, a look of disbelief watching Jennie fade away from her vision.

"Did you just see what that bitch did to me?!" She asked Rosé, almost shouting. Rosé just laughed at her bestfriend.

"I swear. You guys are so amusing." She replied bringing her hand on her mouth, still laughing.

"She fucking slapped me with her hair, Chaeyoung! What the fuck is so funny about it?!" She told her bestfriend using her korean name, her voice full of annoyance.

"You should have seen your face, Lisa. It was priceless." She replied while giggling, patting her bestfriend's cheek.

"I am hating on you right now. Really." Lisa said.

"I love you too." She winked at Lisa while grinning.

Lisa groaned in annoyance and stomped her feet, walking away from the Chipmunk.

She laughed at her bestfriend's sudden outburst and followed her out from the class.

LISA'S P.O.V.

I walked away from Rosé. She's being more annoying than Jennie right now. How the hell am I even bestfriend with this Chipmunk? Like for real, all she ever does is to annoy me more whenever Jennie is already annoying the hell outta me. She's not even helping at all. I groaned once again.

I heard foot steps walking towards me when Rosé suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me still holding onto my arm, not letting me go away.

"Away from you, duh." I told her then rolled my eyes.

*PAK*

A hand suddenly smacked the back of my head, making me go down that cause Rosé to release my arm.

"Yah! Don't you even dare! I paid for your breakfast this morning, now it's your turn to pay for my lunch you, idiot. I ain't letting you get away from it!" She shouted at me, her hands on her hips.

Damn. Is this girl infront of me for real? She just smacked the fuck out of my head but she's more concerned about the food. Wow, I love a hungry chipmunk.

"Yah! You don't have to do that! You almost shook my brain out." I told her still holding on the back of my head.

"That's what you got for being a bitch to me."

"Because you were---" I got cutted off when she finished it for me.

"Being annoying. Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah, whatever." She said it while rolling her eyes.

"But Lisa. You chose to be stuck with me didn't you? Now feed me. I don't care about what you say right now, just feed me. I'm hungry." She added, giving me a sarcastic smile.

I laughed at her, shaking my head. I swear. Roseanne Park is gonna be the death of me. I'm telling y'all just watch.

"Okay okay, Chipmunk. Chill, you look like you were about to eat me." I chuckled at her but I just gained another smack from her.

"Idiot." She told me clinging on to my arm while making our way through the school cafeteria, I just shook my head while smiling.

We're sitting at our usual spot waiting for Joy and Yeri to arrive. We already have our lunch with us and knowing this girl beside me, of course she got herself a mountain like food on her tray.

She started munching on her food and everything around her just disappeared again. I chuckled at her earning a glare. I shook my head, smiling. I look around hoping that I could see the two idiots but unfortunately my eyes caught the person I despise a lot. She's with her squad at the other side, they are laughing a lot. Jennie's chubby cheeks is glowing along with her gummy smile. Her eyes disappear when she do that. I watch them, realising how gentle and clingy Jennie is to her friends, like she's the most sweetest and caring person alive. I just look at her, she looks harmless from a far. Looks could really be deceiving though, and she's the living proof. I saw her turn her direction towards me, her smile suddenly vanished when she caught me looking at her. It was replaced by a blank face. She is staring right through my soul that it gets intimidating. Her brow raised at me, I gave her one in return then looked away from her.

How does she look like a cute little mandu and then look like Satan's daughter in a split seconds. I swear this girl is something else.

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

Me and my friends are sitting on the table under the tree. It's lunch time, and I just got out from hell. Her reaction is still plastered on my mind, I guess she didn't see it coming. She's giving me attitude and she got one in return. It was seriously a win win for me though.

Oh by the way, my name's Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, I know it's long but people just call me Jennie most of the time. As you guys can see, I'm on my senior year. I'm the youngest daughter, I have a brother though. My parents are quite rich. They both have their own company, my mom's really close to me but she's this strict Asian bossy mom. As of my father, well. We don't really get along. He's always outside the country, he spent most of his time with his company. I mean, I know they are just doing it so we can't suffer, so I can have a good life but it's already too much and I'm contended with I have right now. I need them more, more than money. I'm not spoiled though, I'm not one of those typical rich daughters you see on T.V. I'm just... me. Jennie.

I'm one of the school most popular student. I'm actually known as the 'IT Girl and Human Gucci' here because apparently I wear a lot of expensive stuffs and most of the people wants to be me. I honestly don't like it though, I don't want people to envy me. But you know, I also have this bad bitch appearance, I really can't change that because it's me. It's what I am outside. I'm shy so I don't really engage with people and they always misunderstood that. I just hope they give it a try to dig more about what's really inside of this cold aura appearance. I'm actually not that bad but I don't care, I'm not really bothered. I'm enjoying myself. I'm also honestly looking forward for our graduation. I wanna be out from hell though, especially if I'm breathing the same air as Lisa.

As with Lisa, I don't really know when we started this hate relationship that's going on between us. It's just... I don't really know. Oh my God. All I know is I hate her as much as she hates me. I don't know if she's just jealous of me or what, but you know? I don't give a fuck about what she thinks about me. I don't give a fuck about what everyone thinks about me. I'll remain unbothered and superior.

"Jennie, you're zoning out again." Irene snapped her fingers infront of me making me stopped on my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something." I replied and smiled at her.

"So what are you thinking about this time?" Jisoo Unnie asked me giving me a questioning look.

Kim Jisoo Unnie is my older cousin she's just one year older than me, she's also one of my closest friends. She's like more of a sister to me. It's really amazing how we are in the same circle of friends.

"She's probably thinking about Kuma, wondering if he already ate or even waiting for her at her front door." Chahee jokingly said.

Well, it's kinda true I love my Kuma more than anything else. We laughed at Chahee's statement.

"Hey! Kuma's the love of my life!" I said, smacking Chahee's arm playfully.

"Sure, Jen. You're gonna die single forever. If you don't work your ass to find a man, then r.i.p to you my dear cousin. I still wanna be an aunt, you know." Unnie said which made everyone laughed including me.

"Yah! That's offensive!" I told them while pouting.

"Stop doing that, you look like a fucking cat." Chahee stated with a cringey expression.

"Jenduekie really is a cat."

"Am I really, unnie?" I asked Jisoo Unnie.

Irene is just looking at us while shaking her head.

"Is this really gonna be our everyday's conversation? On how Jennie looks like a cat? Like all the time? Jesus." Irene playfully hit her forehead. I laughed at her, it's true though. We always talk about this. Like everyday. I swear.

"Don't you dare use my name in vain!" Jisoo shouted at Irene. We looked at her in confusion.

"What are you on this time?" Irene asked her which made us laugh. We all love Jisoo Unnie's 4D personality though. She's like a mood maker, it's really boring without her.

"Excuse me? You just used my name in vain." She replied crossing her arms.

"What the hell are you on, Jisoo? Jesus."

"See! There, you said it again." She smirked at Irene. We gave her a confused look.

Me, Chahee and Irene exchanged stares, trying to figure out what is this weirdo talking about when it finally came to my mind. As I was about to tell the two, it seems like they already know what I was thinking too. We made an 'O' expression and laughed together.

"Okay, I won't do it again. I'm sorry, Jisoos." Irene told her while chuckling.

"You're forgiven, my daughter." Jisoo Unnie replied.

We were just laughing and talking until Jisoo nudged me. Motioning her lips to the other direction. I quickly followed her direction when my eyes caught Lisa's eyes. She was just staring at me. Was she just watching us the whole time? I gave her a serious look and just stared at her. We're really having an eye to eye contact challenge. I raised my brow and she did one too and just looked away.

Just when I was about to look away I saw her face lit up when she saw two girls approaching her and Rosé. Rosé and Jisoo Unnie are really close friends, it's just that they have a different circle of friends. When Unnie introduced her to me, we really clicked in an instant. We became friends, at first I didn't know she was bestfriends with Lisa. I was shocked though but that doesn't stop me from being friends with her. We're friends still. It's just hard to talk to her because she's always with Manoban.

Oh so it was Joy and Yeri who was approaching them. Lisa is known for being the greatest dancer. Everyone wants to be with her because she looks like a barbie doll. Well, I don't really see that. I don't know about them, maybe they are in some kind of black spell or something.

"This is what I don't get. Why do you both hate each other?" Irene exclaimed.

"She's a bitch to me. You know me. I'm nice to those nice with me but I'm bitchier to those bitch with me." I replied shrugging my shoulders. It's not really a big deal though.

"That's not it. You guys don't have any reason to hate each other at all." Jisoo Unnie butted in.

"True, y'all aren't on grade school anymore. Quit that drama you and Lisa are playing." Chahee said while rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me? I don't hate her back then but she gave me the reason to hate her when she started bitching me. And no uh, she can't do that especially with me." I told them gazing back to Lisa who's now laughing with her friends.

"That's so immature. Very childish of you, Jennie Kim." Unnie replied shaking her head in disappointment.

"If she keeps on playing this shit with me, then I'll give her a good game." I looked at everyone and then smiled. They just shook their heads.

"Lisa is a nice person, Jen. Why won't you give her a chance?" I almost choked on my food when I heard Irene said Lisa is a nice person.

"Lisa is far from nice. You're being ridiculous, Irene." I told her.

"Or maybe just to you?" Chahee said while checking her finger nails.

"Come on, Jen. Quit fighting with Lisa all the damn time and just give her a chance."

"No, unnie. If she's not giving me a chance then I ain't gonna give her a chance either." I told them seriously.

"She ain't even trying to get to know me. All she does is to say mean things to me and insult me all the damn time when I'm not even doing anything. She won't get away with it. She just has no rights. My mom did not raised a weak bitch." I added and rolled my eyes at the end of the sentence.

The bell rang, telling us that lunch time is over and we need to proceed to our next class. Me and my friends went our separate ways and bid each other goodbye. I walked through my 4th subject when a familiar blonde is walking in front of me. I sighed.

Why do I always see this witch? I thought my first day's gonna be better but I guess I'm wrong. So wrong. I continued walking trying not to make any noise behind her because I don't want her turning her direction towards me.

"Stop following me, Kim." I heard her say in front. I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me, what?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"I said stop following me." She said this time turning her back to face to me.

"I'm not following you. What the fuck are you talking about?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Then take a different way. Don't walk the same place I'm walking." She told me giving me a bored look and rolled her eyes.

"Why? Do you own this school now?" I asked her crossing my arms.

"Just don't follow me." She told me and started walking away again.

What the fuck is her problem? She always causes shit with me. I heard her groan.

"I don't know why but I hate your presence." She told me while walking not even daring to look at me.

"Please don't start. I've had enough of your shit for today." I told her coldly.

"Just pretend I don't exist. I'm gonna do the same because to be honest, I'm getting sick of your childish games with me." I added and walked faster, I bumped my shoulders passing by her. Leaving her behind and not bothering to look back. I just made my way through my next class.

LISA'S P.O.V.

Okay. Maybe I went over board? I stopped walking and just watch her walked away leaving me feeling guilty. Was she the one who started shit with me ages ago? Why is she acting like that now? The fuck. See, we just really hate each other's presence. Like it would kill us both if we are in the same room. I started walking again and made my way to my class.

I entered my classroom seeing my bestfriend already sitting near the window with a vacant seat beside her. It's really her favorite spot though. Seats near the window. I quickly sat beside her, roaming my eyes around the class when I saw her again. Jennie. Sitting two chairs away from me. Oh Lord, this is gonna be a long long looong day.

Classes ended and it was time to go home. Me and Rosé heading our way towards the parking lot. Oh guess what? Jennie and I have the same classes from 3rd to last class. How unlucky I am? Well, this is gonna be a tough year for me.

Rosé dropped me to my house. This is our routine though because my gay ass can't drive. I got out from her car and waved her goodbye, telling her to pick me up again tomorrow as usual.

I quickly went inside my house as soon as she drove off. I opened the door hoping for my mom to greet me but she didn't. She's probably at work again. I sighed as I made my way through the kitchen and I got myself a glass of water. Just by thinking I'm gonna be stuck with Jennie for the whole year is giving me a migraine.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Lisa made her way upstairs to her room, quickly changing her clothes into a comfortable one. She then grabbed her phone and stalked someone on every social media. This someone isn't just an ordinary person to her, this person is really special to her. She's been liking this someone for a long time now, she adore this person so much that it makes her happy just seeing this girl from afar, being happy and smiling. She sighed and smiled to herself while thinking about the girl.

Meanwhile Jennie on the other hand, she's watching her favorite netflix series. She then remember her encounter with Lisa earlier. It made her blood boil.

"I wasn't even doing or saying anything yet she had the guts to speak shits with me." She mumbled to herself while huffing.

"I swear to God, she's such a witch." She added while crossing her arms.

Then suddenly an idea popped on her mind. She quickly took her coat and made her way outside. She got into her car and drove to the nearest store. The moment she enter the store she quickly asked the guy infront.

"Hi, do you guys sell remote control firecracker here?" She asked the guy politely and smiled at him.

"Yeah, we have one ma'am. It's actually the last stock." The guy replied.

"Can I get them please?" She replied still smiling. The counter guy just nodded.

'This is such a good idea.' She thought to herself and smirked.

The guy handed her the stuff she was looking for and she quickly paid for it.

Walking towards her car while smiling evilly to herself. By just the thought of her plan is making her excited. She is so sure that it's gonna work.

"Well, Lisa. If you won't stop playing childish games with me then I'll be the one to level up this game." She mumbled to herself while chuckling.

"It's time to step up your game, Manoban because the game has begun." She smirked and then drove back to her house.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is actually my second fan fiction. I write a lot and compose poems a lot but I feel like they are flop. Lmao. Well, I'm just really creative at the moment so I started doing this JenLisa Fan Fiction, they (BLACKPINK) honestly inspired me to write stories and poems again. They brought me back to this creative side of myself and I hope there will be readers for this story :(

Also I'm sorry if there's grammatical errors. Y'all can just tell me so I can fix it yeah? I promise, I'll do my best to make this story good.

Follow me on twitter let's talk and give me ideas! ----> @thebpinksss

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
236K 9.1K 37
[COMPLETED] In which your faith and love will be tested. •How strong are you in the name of love? •How will you fight for it? •How much pain can...
61.9K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...
435K 12.5K 35
Have you ever made bad choices that you could not help but regret then, later on, made you realize that indeed great outcomes lies beyond it? A Jenli...