The Lover Competition (Sequel...

By Melthatfangirl

With the Pritchards gone, Maddie and gang don't know what to do. New people show up...and some old names are... More

The Lover Competition (Sequel to The Player competition)
Only three days?
All hallows eve
School time
Missing you
Who' s Charlie?
Fifty shades of...No
On the road again
(Winter break-Part 1) Together, Together, Together everyone
(Winter break- Part 2) Making out by the Restroom- Such class
(Winter break-Part 3) Planning time
(Winter break- Part 4) I THOUGHT THIS WAS HISTORY
(Winter break-Part 5) Perfection
(Winter break-Part 6) Comedy club
(Winter break- Part 7) Who's touching my Ass?
(Winter break- Part 8) I underestimated you
(Winter break- Part 9) You joined the community
(Winter break- Part 10) YOU DIDN'T DIE!
(Winter break-Part 11) Who are you?
(Winter break- Part 12) Payback' s a bitch
(Winter break- Part 13) Did not expect to hear your name again.
(Winter break-Part 14)Another little talk with Eva
(Winter break-Part 15) Did you just reference twilight?
(Winter break-Part 16)Christmas part 1
(Winter break-Part 17) Christmas part 2
(Winter break-Part 18) Reminiscing
(Winter break-Part 19) You bowl me over
(Winter break-Part 20) Movie time
(Winter break-Part 21) I can't do this anymore
(Winter break-Part 22)Get.Up.
(Winter break-Part 23) Huge mistake
(Winter break-Part 24) Some truth about Flynn
(Winter break-Part 25)She's so gone
Back to school
Buh Bye now
I have an idea
Operation GYMB
One little message
Pretty little face
She kinda freaks me out sometimes
I might regret this
YOU DID WHAT?
(Spring break-Part 1)Your name rhymes with Gay
(Spring break-Part 2) I'll go see if the mail's here...
(Spring break-Part 3) Let's play charades...with a little twist
(Spring break-Part 4)Stage one:Talking as normal
(Spring break-Part 5) The clock strikes Nine
(Spring break-Part 6)I've always wanted to be a monk
(Spring break-Part 7)Stage two-Reminders
(Spring break-Part 8) Our First times...
(Spring break-Part 9) Stage three: Showing I can live without him
(Spring break- Part 10) TO LASER TAG WE GO
(Spring break-Part 11) I can't believe it's you...
(Spring break-Part 12) I can't trust you
(Spring break-Part 13) Broken
(Spring break-Part 14) She's gone
Come home
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?
Don't cry
OH MY GOD
Help me
Who do I like?
Please don't be mad
Fire
Party Time
Cooler in the red dress
The Dance- Part 1
Dance-Part 2
Graduation
Epilogue
TRILOGY

Read me a story

38 3 2
By Melthatfangirl

MADDIE POV

The days past quickly and I visited Nate everyday, The hospital kept him for another week and today he was going home, It would be sad obviously but it was gonna happen one day and it just happened to be today, I walked along the hallways watching as the occasional bed went past, He was now in a communal room with other teens around his age, When I got there he was reading a book, as I got closer I saw the title....

"LIttle Bear in the wood? Really Nate?" I laugh as I see the smile appear on his face.

"Hey! What have you got against Bear, I think you'll find he is very..nice and can teach you a lot, You know I never knew a bear could get stuck I'm a tree so many times" He says.

"of course, So educational" I say sarcastically.

"Hey Maddie" He pauses

"Yeah"

"Read to me" He says sweetly holding up the book.

"You want me to read Little bear to you?" He nods,"Fine" I laugh shaking my head and he grins widely.

"Little bear was wandering in the wood and thought to himself, Oh bother, He hadn't any Honey at home, What could he do?... Aha, He could go ask his best friend Pog, He plodded along watching the birds in the trees, He finally found pogs house, "Oh Pog!" He called ringing the bell, No answer, Strange, Oh well, He could always go talk to eevie, He walked along down to the river to find eevie, That was strange Eevie wasn't here, Oh Well, He could always go talk to Konga, He left the riverbank and went to Konga and Russ's house, He knocked on the door, That's strange, No answer again, Oh well, Thought Bear, He could always go tall to Ostrich, He went to Ostrich's house and climbed around the tree and tapped on the door, No answer again, Oh Well"

"This books a little repetitive" I say frowning.

"Shh, I want to know what happens" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"He could always go talk to Rodent, He went along to rodents house through the vegetable garden and knocked on the door trying not to step on the sign that said, DON'T STEP ON THE CABBAGES...OR THE SIGNS, He tapped a little tune on the door and Still no answer, Bear was sad. He had been out all day, His friends weren't about and worst of all...He still had no honey" Nate gasped making me jump so I hit his arm.

"Ow, Injured" He whined motioning to himself,"Carry on then" He adds and I narrow my eyes at him.

"He walked along in the  wood, He couldn't go to Christine Ropher's as she'd be at school, So he headed home, Thinking sad thoughts. Once he got to his own house he opened the door and-"

"Nathan Pritchard?" A nurse with a clipboard (She must be important, She had a clipboard) Said and we called her over," Right you'll be pleased to know you can now go home, We've finished the paper work and you can leave as soon as you want, Have a good day" She said and walked off getting a glass of water for another patient.

"You can go" I Say happily.

"I can go"

"Yes you can" I laugh, He gets off the bed carefully and goes to grab his bag but I gets there first, "Nuh uh Mister, You have to rest and be careful, No carrying heavy stuff" I say sternly.

"But.."

"No buts, C'mon" I usher him out and we head to my car.

"Sorry Mom" He pouts and I flick his head.

"Ow, Injured" He motions to himself again.

"Oh Shutup" I laugh and he grins, We get into my car and I start pulling away and head towards the exit, I go to pull out but-

"WAIT!" He yells and I jump stalling the car.

"WHAT!" I yell back my heart pumping so fast I'm afraid it's about to pop out my chest.

"We forgot the Little Bear book, Now we'll never know what happens" He says...

I swear to God

TAMMY POV

Nate was coming home later today, Madd had just texted me saying he had just been released and they were heading back to hers before he left, Lorna had taken my phone and tapped a message in and was waiting for a reply.

"What did you put?" I ask glancing over and laughed.

"I don't think she's gonna say anything back" She laughs leaning back against one of our packed boxes, We were leaving next Thursday...Yeah Thursday ...no idea why.

"Have you spoken to him?" I ask and she knows who I'm talking about.

"No, I don't know how to tell him" She sighs closing her eyes.

"You're gonna have to do it soon" I say back to her.

"I knooow" She whines rubbing her eyes," How do I do it? How the hell

do you break up with someone?" She asks.

"Uh...I dunno, Just say..Uh...Yo dude no morey for Lorny, Sweet maaan" I say and we laugh.

"When did I turn into some gangster girl that broke up with people with rhymes...No Morey for Lorny" She says slowly and we both laugh again.

"You never know it might work" I giggle.

"Yeah in a couple of centuries when he works out what I meant by no morey" She says shaking her head.

"Eh, That might be better as a wise one once said...Always leave them confused" I say.

"I thought it was...Always leave them wanting more" She says a confused look on her face.

"Whatever same thing, Confused..Wanting more... He's a dude it'll all mean the same to him" I wave it away, "Anyway, You just need to tell him your moving back and long distance isn't for you, because it isn't, You couldn't even work it out with Al-"

"Moving on" She interrupts me and I know I struck a nerve.

"You could back it up with stuff like about college and how we all grow up eventually, That kinda crap" I mutter.

"Fine, I'll do it tomorrow" She says.

"Better late than never" I sigh.

"Ooo is never an option?" She begs.

"No, Tomorrow or I'll do it and make you sound like a bitch, It won't be hard" I laugh and she hits my arm playfully.

"I'll do it, At lunch" She says, I hope she does, We then go on and continue packing, Four days to go before we left Seattle, And we were going home...I can't wait.

MADDIE POV.

My phone just bleeped saying I got a reply from Tammy, I unlocked it and laughed,

If you guys do it, Make sure it's safe and no one else is home = No mental scarring and we don't want any mini Naddies running round, Love ooo lots, Queen...wait Scratch that EMPRESS LORNA xx Love ya

I looked up and saw Nate coming back from the bathroom.

"Ready to go?" I ask him.

"Yeah I guess, It'll be odd going back to college" He sighs.

"It'll be fine" I smile, it was time I was gonna tell him everything when he started driving off it would be easier, We started walking outside and to the car. "You sure your okay to drive?" I ask concerned.

"I'll be fine" He smiled back getting in...it was time. He started pulling away.

"Nate, Look, I..I.."

"I can't wait to see Abi" He says and with that one sentence my world shattered, I didn't want to tell him, I couldn't tell him now, He liked Abi, Of course he liked her, How could I be so stupid? No, it's forgotten, I'm not saying anything, "What were you saying?" He asks as he pulls onto the street.

"I'll see you in Summer" I say dryly no expression.

"Oh, Hey are you ok?" He asks driving slowly.

"I'm fine, Goodbye Nate" I say and turn so he can't see the tear falling from the corner of my eye.

"Oh..Bye" He calls and drives off, I go in and let it out.

I am such an Idiot.

NATE POV

I drive off and think, She looked upset, I don't know why, I kept thinking along the road and I was still thinking when I got back to my room at home (The girls didn't seem to be in) and had settled back in... She seemed fine, I mean I only said....Oh crap.

I'm such a Prat

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

So he's blown it again for a slip of the tongue, He can be an idiot at times...and Maddie aww.

So what do you think happened to Little Bear?

Song recommended- Na Na Na~ My Chemical Romance

Melx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
723K 60.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
757K 19.9K 57
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
367K 43.1K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...