When Things Go the Wrong Righ...

Da CDMarie

Excerpt: "What the hell?" I said pulling at my right wrist that was attached to the headboard. "It's about t... Altro

Introduction
Covers
Chapter 2: New Path
Chapter 3: Dante
Chapter 4: Best Day Of His Life
Chapter 5: Lipgloss
Chapter 6: Becoming a Slayer
Chapter 7: Surprises and School
Chapter 8: Just a Typical High School Party
Chapter 9: Let's Not Get Sacrificed
Chapter 10: Escape
Chapter 11: Him Again
Chapter 12: Scary Dreams
Chapter 13: Betrayal
Chapter 14: Brotherly Love
Chapter 15: Sacrifice
Chapter 16: Reborn
Chapter 17: Opposite Day
Chapter 18: Vampira
Chapter 19: No Plan
Chapter 20: Blue Potion
Chapter 21: Sight
Chapter 22: Early Visitor
Chapter 23: Family
Chapter 24: Failed Escape
Chapter 25: Weak
Chapter 26: Heart Broken
Chapter 27: New Legal Guardian
Chapter 28: The New World
Chapter 29: Old Friend
Chapter 30: Working With The Enemy
Chapter 31: Betrayal
Chapter 32: Dreams Do Come True
Chapter 33: Reunited... ish
Chapter 34: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 35: Annoying Witch
Chapter 36: Escape
Chapter 37: We Had A Deal
Chapter 38: Battle lines
Chapter 39: Lives Lost
Chapter 40: New Threat
Chapter 41: Not Again
Chapter 42: Strange Places
Chapter 43: Not So Friendly
Chapter 44: Surprise
Chapter 45: Changing the Future
Chapter 46: The End

Chapter 1: The Beginning

293 12 3
Da CDMarie

Again Note: THIS IS 100% MY OWN WORK! PLEASE DON'T STEAL IT!

Also 50 votes or 1-2 weeks till the next chapter :-)

-------

Bad things happen for a reason. Life is a roller-coaster. There are a lot of ups and downs, some longer than others. You'll go through times where escape seems impossible. When you think nothing could get any worse it does, then there's this one moment that makes every struggle, every bad thing worth it. That one moment is a reset button. You forget the bad and start over, relieved you got through another obstacle of life. I survived the impossible. My name is Marie and this is my story.

Chapter 1 (Unedited)

Stepping out of the car, marked the first step to my new life. I never planned on ever going back to what things were like before. I walked with Nicholas through a white archway, up the sidewalk, and arrived at the black french doors of his home.

Nicholas had given me a brief description about the house, it's a two story and it has four bedrooms; Nicholas has the master bedroom, his brother has just one of the bedrooms, then there's one for me, and a guest room.

As I looked at the outside of the house I noticed the lack of windows, which didn't surprise me considering he's a vampire.

Long story short; my parents moved to Italy for my dad's job, while I stayed home with my 19 year old brother. My brother was nice to me, but then started getting depressed about my parents absence. He started abusing me to let out all the anger and sadness he felt. He convinced everyone, including my parents, that I was depressed and acting out. Then a few months later there was a bunch of flooding going on around my house in Oregon. So my brother and I temporarily relocated to my parents cabin that was far enough away so that the flooding wouldn't inconvenience us. There I met this guy named Nicholas, who happened to be a vampire. He swore he only ate animals and after a week of hanging and talking with him I trusted him. We both had a brother we couldn't stand to be around. He said if I thought I could handle his brother I could stay with him. He lived about 2 hours from my brother's house. I was a little nervous about his brother, but I thought anywhere had to be better than with my brother. So here I am outside his house.

I'm a little nervous to meet his brother, Dante. I grabbed one of my bags and Nicholas was kind enough to grab the other. I packed light because as far as my parents know I'm at a rehab for my depression and had to pack. They put $10,000 in my bank account so I will get more clothes and food here.

Nicholas lead the way up the brick path to the door and held it open for me. He could be a movie-star, Nicholas. He has perfect shaggy blond hair, blue eyes, and is really pale. He's so hot! He has huge biceps, 8 pack abs, about six feet tall, and is so perfectly handsome. He is so kind. He cares about what I think and my interests. He has such a cute smile. He's the kind of guy you can tell anything to.

As I walk into his house it's looks pretty normal. There's a living room to my left with a long black u-shaped couch and a dining room to my right with a wood table that seats eight. There's a huge staircase in front of me with red carpet that leads the way up the stairs. There at the top of the stairs you can make out a male figure; Dante. He gives off a bad vibe. I don't know if this was caused from his tall, dark, and handsome figure, or just what I have heard from Nicholas.

"Well hello there." he said looking at me hungrily.

In less than a second he was in front of me, inches from my face.

"Who are you?" he ask as if I were too young to answer.

"Relax Dante, this is Marie. She is staying with us for a while." he said annoyed with his brother, as he walked through the door carrying one of my bags.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Marie"

I definitely don't trust him. He just seemed off putting.

"Follow me Marie, your room is right up the stairs."

I followed him up the stairs to the left and into the first bedroom on the right. As I walk in, there was a queen bed to the right and perfectly center against the wall. A brown wood dresser almost as tall as me, and my favorite part o the room, a walk in closet.

"My bedroom is the master bedroom to the right of the hall. Dante's is the one across from yours and you will have to share a bathroom with him. If you have any issues with him just let me know."

He walked out and I plopped on the bed, instantly falling in love with the cloud like feeling. I love this house more and more with every thing I see. I unpacked and set off downstairs to find the boys.

"Hey" I greeted them.

"Ready to go to the grocery store?" Nicholas asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Dante, you want to go with us?" Nicholas asked turning to his brother.

"Sure, it will give me a chance to get to know Marie." his tone makes me think that he has some alternative meaning behind it.

At the grocery store, I proceed to purchase enough food to last a month. I bought Top Ramen, Chicken, chicken pot pies, quick mix potatoes, and stuff to make spaghetti. While we were shopping Dante proceeded to question me about my whole life story. When we got back to the house Nicholas helped me with the groceries and Dante said 'he was going to catch a bite'. I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't stop myself. It was scary to think that tomorrow someone is going to be dead or a vampire. The thought gave me chills. I went to the kitchen and cooked some Top Ramen. Then after eating I searched on my laptop to find the nearest school. I could register before summer ends. While I did this Nicholas went hunting for animals. Unfortunately Dante got back first. I still have something inside me telling me not to trust him. I hear his footsteps as he walks up the stairs and into my new bedroom.

"Hello Marie." He says

"Hi." I say kind of annoyed because he still has blood on his face... but now that I think about it, it was probably a mix between afraid and annoyed.

"What are you up to?" he asks in what I've come to know as his normal mysterious tone.

"Looking at the nearest high school that I can enroll in after summer." I can hardly stand looking at him as I speak, he killed someone tonight.

"That's cool. how long are you planning on staying with us? Not that I don't enjoy the company." He said with a curved smile.

"I don't know." I really had no idea."Shouldn't you... I don't know ... wash the blood off your face?" I said annoyed.

"You have a problem with blood?" he asks intrigued and moving a little closer.

"No. I just would prefer you keep your "diet" to yourself."

He walks out of my bedroom and into his. I hear a faint sound of a car door close. Nicholas must be back. Thank goodness! He can protect me from his despicable brother.

"You don't want to piss me off." Dante said moving so close he was inches away from my face.

"Or what? What are you going to do? You can't hurt me, Nicholas would kill you." I said questioning his threat.

"You just wait until tell the next time he's gone." He threatened from only about an inch away from my face.

This isn't the first time Dante and I have got into an argument. It always starts the same way and is over the stupidest things. It always starts with one of us making a rude comment to the other and then the other says something back. Then...BOOM! We are in this huge argument. Unfortunately for me, Nicholas was gone later that evening. He went out for a bite. Dante not less than a minute after Nicholas left he came up to my room. He had a wicked smile on his face and I knew this wasn't going to end well for me.

"Now maybe you will think twice about getting on my bad side."

In the blink of an eye he was behind me and his teeth sank into my neck as easily as a hot knife into butter. The pain was unimaginable. I scream as loud as I can hoping Nicholas is close enough to hear. I was getting dizzy and everything was beginning to look very blurry. All of a sudden everything went dark and I no longer felt the pain. It was just very peaceful. I wonder if this is what death feels like?

----

So what do you guys think?

Don't forget to vote!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.3M 27.9K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
118K 3.9K 41
Rosabelle Hlulani, South African born girl, has the worst fortune in the history of worst fortunes. Demitri Ivanov, Russian born man, had a deep dar...
763K 33K 60
"Let them go, Dante." I whip my head to see a small boy standing the clearing with blonde hair and a green cloak hanging from shoulders. He isn't ve...
1M 26.6K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...